Chapter 14

1st Bestfriend -vs- 1st Love!

 

(Hae’s POV)

Today was just ‘fine’. What can I say when Hyukkie introduced ‘us’ officially? I just shake his hand and smile politely to him. He’s really handsome, and manly. I just sit in silent and watch others.

Right now, Hyukkie listen to his IPod with Hoya and they smile to each other. I think that Hyukkie already forget about me being here. Pity me. Hurm, that’s fine. At least, I’m I know that Hoya can take care of Hyukkie in future and I really thankful to Hoya for saving Hyukkie back then. If not, Hyukkie and me will never meet and never be friend. I have to accept all this, I need to. Even I’ll cry alone later, without Hyukkie by my side.

(sigh) Now, Yesung and Wooking is happily feeding each other foods. Henry’s girlfriend, Amber comes to take Henry to do some dance practice. I can see Chullie and Minnie have started their move, flirting like always. Hangeng hyung and Kyu in other hand clench their fist to control their boiling anger. Wowhh! I think that Minnie is too clueless to notice Kyu’s feeling! And for Chullie, I don’t know what to say, let just say that it is ‘his nature’.

“Hangeng hyung, do you wanna go somewhere else?” I ask Hangeng hyung, well more to comfort him if he can read my mind.

“Nu-uhh, I need to watch him. To make sure he’ll never over board!” Hangeng hyung replied me and glaring at Chullie. Chullie, you’re so gonna die! Hahah!

“Kyu? Are you okay? Wanna go somewhere?” I ask Kyu, hopeful he’ll accept my request.

But actually, it is for my sake too. I can’t bear to see Hyukkie’s face right now. It’s too….. HEARTBREKING! I love to see his happy face, but I can’t see his happy face when he with someone else. I rather to run somewhere else and crying out loud.

“Nevermind hyung, I still in my right mind.” Kyu said to me and hugs me. I just smiled to Kyu.

I make my away to the roof top, the only place that can cheers me when I’m upset. I take out my phone and open the gallery. There are a thousand pictures of me and Hyukkie. How I missed our time together, but now I’ve to share him with Hoya. Maybe I’m too greedy before, to make him fully mine.

I let out my tears, who desperately waiting to be fall like a rain. Maybe, just maybe, I’ll be fine after this. I don’t think I can concentrate in my class so I’ll just skip it.

After school, I go back to dorm without waiting for Hyukkie. I don’t feel to meet anyone right now. I get in my room and lock the door. Then I receive two message, one from Hyukkie, and one from Gain.

Hyukkie said that he has searching for me since lunch time. I know he’s worried of me but I just need to clear my mind. And Gain, she asks me for a dinner tonight. Hurm, maybe this can make my mind off from Hyukkie. I should try it. I replied to Gain says that I’ll pick her up at 8pm. Hurm, I don’t things this is the right decision but I still need to try it.

I still have a time, so I should kill it with a nap before get ready for tonight. I turn off my phone and sleep. I woke up when I heard someone knocking my door, or should I say they trying to break my door. I’m lazily looking at my clock, it’s already 6.30pm.

I open my door and I can see Hyukkie’s worried face. He hugs me, and waiting for my reply, but I just stiff at my spot. I my bottom lip and say, “I’ve dinner with Gain at 8pm, so if you don’t mind.”

I release myself from his embrace, and I can feels that Hyukkie shocked at my attitude. I feel bad doing this but I really need to clear my mind, BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE! Before I can’t let Hyukkie go. It’s for his owns good.

Then I turn back to my room and close the door in front of Hyukkie. I can feel that my legs turn into jelly, and I fall down to the ground. My tears pouring like heavy rain. I close my mouth, to prevent from sobbing. I really love him. I really love Hyukkie. “I LOVE YOU, HYUKJAE.” I whisper to myself.

.

.

.

Gain waiting for me in front of her house. I bring her to  my favorite fried rice stall, and believe me or not, she didn’t mind at all. She just followed me. I really comfortable with her, but I can’t start this relationship with a lie. I need to tell her about my preference, the base of any relationship. If she still want a date me after she knows my preference, I think we can try it out.

So after dinner, we walk to the park and we found some place to sit. Okay, this is the time to tell her everything. “Ermm, Gain. Can I trust you in anything?” I start the conversation.

She smile at me, “Yes, you can. If you ask me, than I also can trust you in anything.” She really smart girl. No wonder people line up to date with her, but I know she decline that all.

“I believe you can keep this secret. I can’t lie to you, since you’re the first girl who goes out with me. Actually, I’m a ……. Gay! I’m in love with Hyukkie from the first start." I stop, I can't control my tears anymore, then I continue. "But I can’t get going anymore, (sobs) he never feel the same toward me. (sobs) He has his 1st love around him (sobs) and I feel so lose. (sobs) Gain, I’m afraid of losing him! (sobs) I.. I don’t know what to say anymore....”

I confess everything to Gain, and I cry. For the first time in my life, I cry in front of girl. She just hugs me for trying to comforts me.

“Donghae, listen to me. I like you. But it doesn’t mean that I need to be your girlfriend. I can be your greatest friend, or I can be someone who you can cry out loud on my shoulder. I believe Eunhyuk will be sad if you leave him without saying anything. Look at me, I confess to you, and when you be honest and tell me everything, I feel I’m lucky to falling to the right person, even you can’t give me your heart.”

Gain said something that can open my eyes! She’s so wonderful. “Gain, thank you for everything. I can’t imagine if you’re not here, by my side.” She just nodded at me. After a moment of silent, she asking me to bring her home.

.

.

.

As I reach my dorm, I rush to Hyukkie’s room. I don’t even care when my dorm mate keep yelling my name as I didn’t greet them when I came home. The most important thing is to find Hyukkie. There he is, sitting beside his bed and crying.

OMG Hae, what have you done to your love? I close the door and go to him. I hug him, not letting him go. He shocked at my sudden attack. I cry hard and then he responds to my hug. We’re both silently stayed in that position for about 5 minutes.

I think it’s time to confess. I don’t care anymore, whatever his decision later, either he choose to be with me or Hoya, I'll accept it! At least I can freely myself from this burden. Fighting, Hae!!

“Hyukkie. I’m sorry for everything. Sorry because I can’t stop myself from falling to you. I’m sorry bacause making you cry and I’m sorry because I can’t stop myself for telling you that I love you. I’ll have no regret after this. I’ll accept any of your decision, but please Hyukkie, even you’re not choosing me, please don’t leave me. I can’t bear to lose you. You don't need to answer me tonight, just ......... think about it first, please.”

I talk to him as I look into his eyes. He nodded at my words. Our tears keep falling and he still sobbing hard, hugging me tightly. I can't help from kissing his forehead.

"I’m sorry for making you cry, Hyukkie. I’m sorry."

(End of Hae’s POV)

 

Author note: At last, chapter 14 is done! I'm so tired! Seriously!! Hurm, is this chapter a bit boring to you guys? But I'm doing my best on this chapter. So it's your turn to move now! Leave your comment and subs!! Love ya!!^^