Chapter 12

1st Bestfriend -vs- 1st Love!

 

(Hae’s POV)

“I really miss you, Hae. I really do!”

It’s already been five minutes we’re staying like this, silently hugging each other. I don’t know what happen to him, he just make me worried. At first I thought that Hoya did something bad to him, because of his sudden hugs and for God sake, he cried out loud. But then he said he just worried of me, because I’ve ate dinner by myself. Oh please Hyukkie, please don’t be like this. It is too heartbreaking to see you cry.

After a minute, he stops sobbing. Thank God! But he still hugging me, or I can say he's squishing me. It’s kinda hard to breathe but as long as Hyukkie is the one who hugging me, I don’t mind if I die in his hand! Wow, sounds dramatic, right?

“Hae..” 

“Yes Hyukkie?” I'm asks him. I saw his yawning.

“I’m sleepy, Hae.” I know it! Hyukkie is really cute boy.

“Okay, come.” I release myself from his embrace and hold his hand. I sit on his bed and lay him down to his bed. Before I could get up from his bed, a pair of arm hugging my waist. I’m stiff at his action, he never being like this.

“H-Hae… S-sleep with m-me...” He’s stuttering!

Oh my God! Did I hear it wrong? Hyukkie is freaking asked me to sleep with him! Even we’re best friend and we’re dormmate, we’re never share the same bed! Hyukkie’s still hugging my waist. I’m afraid that I can’t control myself tonight, but Hyukkie needs me, so I can’t leave him alone!

“Are you sure, Hyukkie?” He just nodded. I think he really has something that bothering his mind right now. He needs me and I’ll gladly to be with him. 

“Okay.” He moves to the left for giving me a space to lie down. I smiles to him. “Now, close your eyes, Hyukkie. Go to sleep.” I whisper to him.

“Hae….” He calls me again. I thought he say he’s sleepy.

“Umm, Yes Hyukkie?” 

“Can I hug you?” Wohhoho Hyukkie, did you need to ask? Then I move to him and put my left hand below his head, his hair and my right hand on his waist. He put his left hand at my back and his right hand is now playing with my fingers. If anyone sees this, they will think that we’re in a middle to do 'something'! This is too close! His head on my chest and I put my chin on his head.

I'm pretty sure that he could hear my crazy heart beating right now! Sorry, I can’t control myself anymore, and I kiss his forehead.

“I never get tired of your scents, Hae. I love your scent, it's vanilla scents! You’re too comforting, Hae.” Hyukkie said to me. Is this something that we call a compliment? He loves my scents? Oh, I’ve never thought that before. He still playing with my fingers.

“And I love yours too. Strawberry scents.” I'm inhale his hair and smiles him. Everyone know he loves strawberry! That’s another reason why I love him. He's too cute!

“Hae…”

“Yes Hyukkie…”

“I need to tell you something. It’s about my past.” Dangg!! I know he wanna tell me something! Maybe that’s the reason why he acting weird like this, not that I didn’t like it, but he makes me worried like hell!

“You know, you can tell me anything, Hyukkie.” I said to him. Even I can’t see his face, but I can feel that he’s smiling right now.

“Hae, I almost die 8 years ago. I stuck in lift for an hour. But someone has saved me.” He stop, take a deep breathe and continue, “His name is Lee Howon, same age like us. After a week we’re spending our time at hospital, I’m in love with him, he’s my 1st love. But then, he left me without saying goodbye, before I can confess to him. But Hae, do you know why I’ve never been in relationship?”

He looks at me and I’m just shaking my head. I can see he’s crying right now. “Because I’m still waiting for him, to confess this burden in my heart.” Hurm, I never thought that he'll love someone like this. I hold his cheeks and I kiss his tears. I know I shouldn’t do that but I can’t help myself. To watch him crying, just like pull the trigger to my heart! 

“Do you still love him?” I brace up to ask him that question even I’m afraid of his answer. I’m too afraid to lose him, but if that what he want, I should be by his side.

“I don't know anymore, Hae. I’m still waiting for him but now, I can't even understand my self! Am I still love him or I just want to meet him again? I don't know.. Ermmm H-hae… I need to tell you another thing.” He tried to hold his sob, I know that! I can see on his face, his red face.

“Just tell me, Hyukkie...” I ask him.

“L-Lee H-Howon is ……...... Hoya.” He whispers the last past.

I almost can’t hear it but since we’re the only in this room, so I manage to get what he said and that person is Hoya. His 1st love is Hoya. His savior is Hoya. Now, everything seems clear in my mind, the way Hoya calls him by his real name and I can see, those innocent smiles, only for Hyukkie.

What will happen? I’m pretty sure that Hyukkie really love Lee Howon since he never been in relationship before. It’s too heartbreaking. I can’t hold it anymore. I cry.

“Hae... (sob) Hae… (sob) Why are you (sob) crying?” Hyukkie ask me while sobbing. Dammit, he asks me that stupid question! I can’t tell him that I love him, since we're now talking about his past! 

“You’re crying, that’s why.. Urmm.. Hyukkie, that’s enough for today. Let’s sleep, okay? You can tell me more tomorrow.” I lied! I can’t hear it more! It’s too heartbreaking! I just need some excuse to make him stop talking about that Lee Howon, or Hoya!

“Hurm okay. Thanks again, Hae.” He said and kissed my cheek. He stop crying and he still hugging me tightly. I smiles to at his reaction. I love this feeling, like he already mine. “Goodnight Hyukkie.” I said to him and I can see he's yawning.

But before he goes to his dreamland, he manages to whispers something to me “Hae… I’m… Confused…” then I hear his deep breathing, sign that he already reach to his dreamland.

I look at him. I wonder if he will be mine. I wish I’ve this courage to tell you, "I love you, Lee Hyukjae.” I whisper to his ears. I know he’ll never notice my feelings. Not in this life time. The only thing that I can do for him right now is hugging and comforts him. 

(End of Hae's POV)

 

Author note: Still no sign for Hoya's POV! Haha^^ There, Hyukkie alreday told Hae about his past..! But Hae, don't be sad! We're still here, loving you!! Sorry for my bad English and please comment, subs and enjoy!! Love ya!!^^