Chapter 11

1st Bestfriend -vs- 1st Love!

 

What happen? My head is spinning around. Dammit! I feel so dizzy! “Oh my God, Hyukjae. How do you feel? You’ve been passed out for about 20minites. I’m sorry if I scared you.” Hoya said to me and I can see his worried face. Seriously, I feel guilty to him. But I’m passed out for about 20minutes? Is it for real?

“Huh? I’m okay, I’m sorry for making you worried. Where are we?” I replied to him while my hand is massaging my head. Hopeful my headache will blow away. But then, my hand is replaced by Hoya’s hand and believe me, it’s really comfortable.

“Relax, we’re in clinic. I thought something bad going to happen to you. Sorry if I scared you earlier. I didn’t mean to ….”

But I cut his sentence, “Hoya, no I mean, Howon. It’s definitely not your fault. Not that you scares me, I just too shock back then. Actually I’ve been waiting for so long, just to meet you again.” I said to him and he hugs me.

Then I feel my something wet on my shoulder. Did he cry just now? But why? Am I do something wrong?

“I thought I’ll never meet you again, I’ve been waiting for this meeting for almost 9years. I’ve been force to leave Korea with my family after the accident. But the worst part is when I've to leaving you at that scary hospital without any single goodbye! It’s really hard for me to say goodbye to you. I’m sorry, Hyukjae. Please forgive me.”

He sobbing hard but he manage to said it out loud. I never thought that he’ll become like this. I’m so touched, I really am. I need to control my tears from falling down to my cheeks, but I don’t think I can hold it anymore when it’s falls like a rain. I tap his back, just to comforts him. I know, he’s just feels same like me. Worried, loved and care.

“Don’t cry, Howon. At last, we’re found each other. That’s why when our first meeting yesterday, I feels so right when you called me Hyukjae! I’m happy, Howon. Thanks for coming back.” I replied him.

Even my tears are falling like a rain, but it’s definitely not in a bad way, it is tears of happiness! His hand is now on my cheeks and he swapping away my tears.

“No, thanks to you for remember me, Hyukjae. Actually, I take the exam for being a transfer student to Korea and I passed. I’m already in Korea for last 2weeks, just to find you. I go to ‘our’ hospital to get your address. But when I go to the address, your neighbor told that you already moved from there. Thanks God, he has your recent address. So when I go to your house, you’re dad’s told me that you’re now living in dorm and it happen to be my new school.” He explain to me.

Wooww! That’s really unexpected! I thought he will just forget about me, after he left. But it seems like he really appreciate our relationship back then, just like me. It’s too good to be true. I’m so happy!

“You know what, Howon? Thanks for everything. I’m so happy, to know that you’re still alive, healthy and now we’re meet each other again. Hehe! So now, should we get going? I’m hungry!” I said to him and pouted. I’m not lying, I really hungry!

“Don’t pout or I’ll kiss you. So, where should we go?” I stop my pouting. How can he say about that freely? I’m too shy, and blood rushing up to my face.

.

.

.

Now we’re in the middle or ordering our food. He still remember my favorite, well actually everything that related to strawberry is my favorite. So, no need to ask. Haha! We’re just talk randomly when we’re eating or food.

It’s like a dream, meeting Howon and sit with him, laughing together. It’s too good to be true. He insists to pay the bill. Seriously, I really can’t win if I’m with him so I'll just let him be.

He’s sending me back at 11pm. He hug me and whispring to my ear, “Hyukjae, thanks for tonight. See you tomorrow at school. Now get back to your dorm!” I smiles and waving to him.

When I get into dorm, I can see that everyone is waiting for me. Oh my, they’re smirking, except Hae. He just looks at his feet. I’m sorry for him, he must have his dinner alone. Fact that we’re always being together, except for bed and school time.

Chullie comes to me with his famous smirk, “Well well well, I thought you’re only being friend with Hae! How can you end up dating with that super manly transfer student? Or Hyukkie, you can choose either want to speak up or introduce them to me. From what I heard, that 7 transfer students is so damn gorgeous!” Hahh! I know he just want to flirting here and there!

“Yahh Chullie, stop your stupid flirting right now because I can see Hangeng hyung’s scary eyes, there.” I said to Chullie and pointing to Hangeng hyung. Hahh! I still can't understand how Hangeng hyung can bear with Chullie's personality! This brat will end up flirting with random guys in front of Hangeng hyung, but they still happy together until now. After Chullie saw Hangeng hyung's scary eyes, he walks to Hangeng hyung and give him a kiss. From my view, they looks like eating each other faces! Not to mention, IN FRONT OF US!!

“And I’ll introduce you guys tomorrow. All of you, so we can meet up at lunch tomorrow. And if you don’t mind, I need to speak up with Hae, now! Hae, come with me.” They all nodded at me, I heading to Hae, hold his hand and bring him to my room.

I close the door and I hug him. I can feel that Hae shock at my sudden attack but after a second, he hugs me back. I just feel to hug him, not letting him go.

Somehow I feels like I’m betraying Hae, and I really don’t know why. It’s too complicated, if I may say. Yes, I’m happy to meet Howon back because as far as I know myself, I’ve waiting to confess my feelings to Howon for so long but I’m also can’t deny my own feeling when I’m with Hae. This crazy heart beating doesn’t lied. He really a good friend to me, having him around me is enough. Enough even I can’t meet Howon again.

What is this feeling? Falling to my own best friend is definitely wrong and I can’t bear to lose him, like I’m losing my mom. Suddenly I feel my cheeks wet. Oh my, I’m crying. I can’t control myself anymore. I think that I’m already falling to …… HAE!

But I really can't do anything and I hate myself for that! I can’t tell him because I’m still in my ‘confuse’ condition and for God sake, Hae is so damn straight! God dammit STRAIGHT man! Not a gay like me, not like Minnie, not like Chullie or not like our sweet Wookie!

Hae’s still in his strong grip to hold my body. Like he’ll never let me go, I just let out my sobbing and he tap my back, whispering comforting thing to my ears, “Just cry, Hyukkie. I’ll be here as long as you need me.” 

Hold on for second, I’m the one who feels sorry for him for letting him have dinner for his own, yet I’m the one who crying like a mad person here. This is too embarrassing!

“H-Hae! (sob) So-sorry b-because (sob) make y-you (sob) e-eat d-dinner (sob) by y-yourself.. Huaaaa!!” Yes, I manage to say it while sobbing! Good job, Hyukkie!

“What?! You’re cry just because I’m having my dinner alone?! Hyukkie, listen to me. Stop crying! Oh my God! I thought that Hoya did something bad to you! Please don’t scare me like that, ever again!” Hae said, still hugging me.

I really can’t control my tears, it's flowing like heavy rain, if I can describe it. Actually it’s not the only reason why I cry in front of him, it’s because I hate myself being ‘CONFUSED’!

“Hae, please let me stay like this for a while?” I asked Hae, I really need his hug right now and I don’t want to let it go either.

“You can have me as long as you need, Hyukkie.” Then he kiss my forehead.

“I really miss you, Hae. I really do!”

(End of Hyukkie’s POV)

 

Author note: Chapter 11, DONE!! Horayy!! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter even it's a little boring and cliche!! Hyukkie is on his confusing mode! Dangg!! I hate doing this because I love Hyukkie, Hae and Hoya so much!! But I'll try my best for the next chapter. So, maybe next chapter will be in Hae or Hoya's POV. Who knows? Hehe <3 Wait for it, okay?! Sorry for my bad English!! Please comment, subs and enjoy!! I won't bite you but I'll love ya ^^