Chapter 10

1st Bestfriend -vs- 1st Love!

 

(Hyukkie’s POV)

OMG! Is this really happening to me? But sometimes, I feel like I’m betraying someone. But who’s that person? Nehhh, I’ll think about it later. Focus, Hyukkie! Where should I bring him tonight? What should I wear? OMG! I’m too nervous right now! Should I ask Hae? Haihh! What to do?!

“Hyukkie? Hyukkie? HYUKKIE!!” Suddenly I feel someone shaking my shoulder. “Ouch! Hae, it’s dizzy, Hae! Stop it! What do you want?!” I ask Hae. He yells to me for God sake! What happen to him?

“I’ve called you for last 10 minute, you stupid! Daydream like always! And don’t watch me like that! I’m not the criminal here!” Hae replied to me. Dammit, I’m the one who in deep thought just now, yet I put the blame at Hae. Sorry my boy!

“Haha! Really, Hae? I’m sorry! I’m just too nervous for tonight. You know, with Hoya.” I said and smile to him. He just nodded. That’s right, he just came on the right time! I should ask his opinion about tonight!

“Err, Hae. Can I ask you something?” He looks at me with wide eyes. He really looks like fish! “You’re just asking me my dear. So, what’s up?” Yeah, he’s right.

“Err, you know. What should I wear tonight? What color?” There, I’m asking him the most stupid question in this world! I can see his bright expression turn into gloomy. Why? He’s not happy for me? I just make new friends, and I didn’t tell him before. Maybe, just maybe, he feels like he was left behind because of this. I should do something. Before he could say anything, I need to apologize to him.

“I’m sorry, Hae. Sorry for not telling you I make a new friend. I just meet him yesterday because we’re bump into each other on my way to the toilet. That’s the reason why my IPod is damaged and that’s why his friends also know me. I’m sorry if you feel like you’re left behind! I’ll not do that again, I’m promise!”

I said while I’m hugging Hae. I hope he’s not mad at me. I can’t bear if I lose him, seriously! He’s my best friend and most important person after my late mom.

“No, Hyukkie. It’s not your wrong, I’m sorry. I wonder if you like him. From your expression, I can see that you really like him.” Hae said to me but his eyes on his feet.

“Hae, are you jealous? I’m not like him the way I like you. Don’t worry too much, you’re the only one my BEST FRIEND here! I like you more, you know?” Seriously, I can read his face, epic! Obviously he’s jealous brat! He’s just worried too much, and I’ll not add another ‘best friend’ because having him in my side is enough!

And Hoya is just…. Complicated? He really reminds me to my crush, my 1st love. Honestly I feel safe with Hoya. That’s it, I say it. Happy?!

“REALLY? You like me more than you like him? Thanks Hyukkie!!!!” He hugs me and jumping all around.

“Okay, enough Hae! You make me dizzy and why people called you Fishy but the fact that Monkey is more suitable with you? Haha! For God sake, what should I wear for tonight? Tell me!” I really hope he can give me the good advice. I really need that!

“Erm, from what I saw, he really love purple. Purple’s IPod and today he also wear purple shirt. So why don’t you wear something related to purple?” Hae said to me.

Yes, Hae is definitely a genius! Why I can’t think about it before? Stupid Hyukkie! “Wahh Hae! I love you!! That’s the best idea! Thank you!” Again, I’m hugging him! I really don’t mind if do a lot of skinship with Hae! I love it, too comforting! Then he give me  his killer smile! 

“Hae, I don’t know if I’ve told you this before but, thanks for being my best friend. I love you.” I whisper to his left ear while hugging him.That’s right, I’m still hugging him. Why my heart is beating like crazy each time I said that three words to Hae? I can’t understand myself.

As far as I know, I’m still waiting for my Howon, confessing and being together with him, but why I feel the same things to Hae? I believe, Hae is my best friend and I don’t want to ruin his life, he’s straight for God sake!

“I love you too, Hyukkie. I love you too.” Hae said in really low tone but I manage to hear it since the fact that we’re still hugging.Yes, my heart is going to explode soon! Dammit! Calm down, heart!

.

.

Hoya come and picks me up at 8pm. He’s still smiling even his eyes on the road. Yes, he’s driving his car. We’re just looks like new born couple, we both wearing purple color today. 

So Hae’s right, Hoya really loves purple! He smells so nice, and he looks so manly today. Who says manly person doesn’t wear the purple color? Hoya did! He is perfect creature, in my eyes.

“You look so beautiful, Hyukjae.” Hoya whispering to me. OMG, did I heard it wrong? Hoya praising me! He is freaking said I’m beautiful, can you imagine that? I bet my face already turns into tomato right now!

“O-ohh yeah? T-thanks. Y-you too, Hoya.” Dammit, I’m stuttering in front of him! It’s too embarrassing! Suddenly, he hold my hand and says, “Just called me, Howon.” OH MY GOD! This is not happening to me!

“HOWON?! LEE HOWON?!” I screaming at him and the last thing that I saw is everything turns into BLACK! Oh !

 

Author note: Haha!! Hang on guys! I'll update the next chapter as soon as I can! So wait for me!! Please guys, leave comment and subs! Seriously, I won't bite! :) *wink* Love ya ^^