Who?

Reality

[Yoona’s POV]

 

‘He chose you didn’t he? Why do you hate me so much? Why don’t you just let me go?’

‘Because…’ She sighs ‘Even though I am his lawful wife… I think I fall in love with you, I hate you for loving him and not me…’

The story was getting really exciting, my first time reading a story like this, I circle the mistake he made with my favorite red pen while munching my apple. I stopped everything and put away the papers and pull my laptop toward me. I plug my headset into the laptop and turn on my favorite song. (Click Here)

I search online and look out for Lee Minho’s biography. He starts writing since little kid, and most of them about love, there is nothing much about him, Single…

‘Omo, oppa you scared me!’ He sat in-front of me, smiling and looking at me.

‘I didn’t do anything Yoona ya’ the owner of this coffee shop chuckles and pushed the coffee softly toward me. ‘Your favorite.’

We often come to this coffee shop since it’s across the E.D C. We normally have our meeting here. I’ve became close with this oppa because we both love music, especially the 80’s, that time while I was singing to beatles – I wanna hold your hand. He was watching me and laughing at me because I actually dance on my chair. My most embarrassing moment ever. He told me he love the beatles too, and that’s how our friendship starts.

‘Gomawooppa’ I smile at him and take the coffee ‘Ya, try listen to this’ I pass him one of my ear phone and he took it.

‘What is it?’ He asked me.

‘Try listen’ I smile sweetly and suddenly he blushed.

‘Ya’ He took off the ear phone blushing and I laughed out loud.

‘I finally found out why everyone here recommended me to listen to this song’ I laugh and grinned at him.

‘Delete it,delete it, and seriously who recommend this song to you? I’m going to fired them’ he said and frown.

‘Nope, I’ll keep it safe and sound’ I giggled, 'Your voice is so beautiful oppa yaa, gimme a sign' I joke and pass over a pen and a paper. He stand up and walk beside me.

‘Arra, arra next time’ he ruffles my head and made me startle ‘I’m going out’ He said and walked away.

Every step that he takes, I watch him walking away from me. Bye I mouth and there he goes, gone.

 

[End of POV]

 

 

[Lee Minho]

I stepped into Sunny’s living room with the spare key she gave me, I turn on the light and found prince running toward me with his wiggling tail. ‘Annyeong prince, I’m here to feed you’ I said and took him into my arm. ‘I will be your guardian for the next 3 days. So be happy, I’m glad you still remembered me‘I rub his back as he tried to my chin. ‘You must miss Sunny hah? Me too, me too’ 

I used to come here 2 times a week, but ever since that incident. 3 month ago? I stopped.

‘I miss my Soonkyu’s library.’ I told prince, he barks and made me chuckles. ‘You miss me?’ He wiggles his tail and my lips. We took a little tour and walk around the house. I stop in-front of that room, the room that I hate a lot. There are love heart shapes with a T letter in-front of door. ‘This is still here?’ I ask Prince and he barks. You miss that person? And he barks again. ‘Well then, I won’t visit you anymore’ I told him and he nibbles my thumbs and I smile at that cute little dog. Even thought this dog belong to that person I still love Prince. Why did you still have that person stuff?

[End of POV]

 

 

[Yoona’ POV]

 

‘Good morning auntie’ I said to her while stretching my back ‘Did daddy go for a short walk today?’ I ask her and she shook her head. I bite my lips and answered ‘It’s still early today, I’ll take him for a walk’ It is early, it’s 6:30 AM, I walk toward daddy’s room and he is sitting there watching the wall. My heart ache seeing him like this. ‘Daddy?’ He looks at me and tab on the bed, I when over and sat next to him. I wanted to sit closer to him, but he refuse. He pushed me away. His mouth smells, and he think I shouldn’t be so close to him. I hold on to my tears ‘Why dad? I’m fine you know, You used to wipe my poop’ I force a laugh ‘This is nothing for me, really’ I told him, he ruffles my hair and smile. ‘Let’s go for a walk?’ and he nodded, when we walk outside Seulong rushed out and grab dad’s hand.

‘Good morning’ He smiled and the 3 of us walk and enjoyed our morning together, as one family.  

 

--

 

‘Auntie, How many years have you been nurse?’ I ask our Nurse aka House helper.

‘Oh… 20 years’ She said while pealing the tambourine ‘didn’t you saw the CV I gave you?’ She ask in confuse.

‘Oh, My brother did all the searching’ I laughs. ‘As soon as I got here, I started working since we need the money’ I told her and bite my sandwich.

‘Seulong is indeed a very good boy, He always come back on time. If he is late he would text me, and when he have time, he will always spend time with your dad’ Auntie said.

“Yeah, I’m really glad I have Seulong here’ I smile ‘Without him, I won’t know what to do’  

‘Of-course you will still be great noona' He Suddenly appear 'but not close to awesome’ He laughs, He made me smile and took the sandwich on my hand, kissed my cheek ‘I will get going now, bye Noona, Bye Auntie’ He said and when out.

‘Bye’ we said to him.

‘Well, I’ll need to go too’ I told Auntie and left the house.

[End of POV]

 

 

[Lee Seunggi’s POV]

 

‘…So I hope this won’t happened again seunggi ya’ Mr. Bae Said.

‘I’m sorry’ I said while standing up straight.

‘Please take care of her today since she keeps on saying she wants you to take her out’ He said ‘bare with it, She is going back to USA soon. She is outside waiting for you’ I nodded

‘I got it’ I walk out of the room and felt offended, do I look like a clown? Entertaining his daughter? Damn.

‘Oh Oppa!’ She shouted happily, running toward me. I gave a straight face and walk the corridor. ‘Ya oppa, wait for me’ she follows me and grab my arm. I tried to let go but she holds it tightly. As we walk out I felt a rock stumble on me. Everyone was looking and whispering. They’ve always thought because of relationship I can get the Sales Director position, and now this brat made it look like it. I don’t know why she is so obsessed with me. I mean I don’t even know her.

I opened the car door for her and she hops in ‘Thank you oppa’ She said, I rolled my eye and walk to the other side and hops in.

‘What do you want to do?’ I ask her.

‘There is this coffee shop that I want to go’ She said ‘Can we go there?’ She passed me her phone and show me the place.

‘Alright’ I told her and drive. 

 

**

 

‘It looked exactly the same as the photo’ She smiles, Suzy. She is actually cute, but I can’t stand her spoilt attitude. Suzy was jumping toward the door and accidently ran into a girl and she screams and drops everything and made me shocked, the hot coffee she was holding spill and when all over her hand.

‘I’m so sorry’ Suzy said to her and don’t know what to do, I walk closer ‘are…’

 A man suddenly appeared. ‘Yoona, are you okay?’ He asked and took her red hand.

 ‘I really didn’t mean it, I was just walking and…and…Oh my gosh it’s so red, are you okay?’  

Instead of getting angry, she smiled at Suzy and said ‘I know you didn’t mean it, I’m fine’ She pat Suzy head with the other hand.

‘I’m so sorry’ I walk toward them and offers ‘Should I take you to hospital?’

‘Oh no, no need’ She told me ‘Oppa, can I borrow you kitchen’ and that man took her to the kitchen.

‘Oppa, what to do? I really didn’t mean it’ I bend down and took a pile of papers and laptop. I accidentally saw a name Lee Minho.  

I put the laptop and pile of paper on the table and waiting for her to come out of the kitchen. The man who took that Yoona girl inside the Kitchen come out and talks with his cashier. He was pointing at us. Was he saying we did that to that Yoona girl?

‘Oppa, I don’t want to eat anymore, after she come out let’s go home’ She said while outing her hand on her cheek.

‘Hey, it was an accident’ I told Suzy ‘you didn’t mean any harm’ I ruffles her head.

‘Excuse me’ That man come over with the cashier before. ‘Yoona, The girl before said this is a treat for this cute young lady’ The cashier place a cake and Ice chocolate for Suzy. ‘Yoona said, you must be shocked right?’ She nooded ‘But don’t make your day ruined for this small incident. Just chill relax and enjoy our food here’ He smile. Suzy smiled.

‘But where is the unnie?’ Suzy asked.

‘She is still using cold water to help the burn, she will be here in 20 minutes.’ He said.

‘Thank you’ I told the man ‘I’m sorry for the cause’

He nodded softly ‘Just make sure you don’t jump around like that kiddo’ He said to Suzy and made her blush.

‘Is she okay?’ I ask that man.

‘Yeah, don’t worry. We will handle this’ He walks away. 

 

[End of POV]

 

 

[Sunny’s POV]

 

‘What did you do to prince oppa ya?!’ Sunny protest when she saw her precious dog a mess. There is no food and water. He was laying next to Minho on the floor. Minho was shocked and stood up while holding prince.

‘Oh hi Sunny, You are back early’ holding prince hand up and wave hello. Prince look awful, His hair was curl up, and beside the mouth have foods.

‘Oh dear’ I start laughing at them. ‘Seriously oppa, 2 days, and you can’t even take care of my dog?’ I shook my head and Prince barked. ‘Come here baby’ I said and hugged him, he couldn’t stop me and snuggles close to me.

‘We are man, we are supposed to be like this, right prince?’ But prince ignored him and Sunny’s neck ‘Ya, you traitor’ He flick his ears and prince bark.

‘Ya!’ I kick his and sat on my sofa. ‘Clean my house now’ I took off my heels and turn on the TV. Instead of watching I played with prince.

‘You didn’t go to Japan right? You when to Jeju instead’ He ask me. I laugh and hands up.

‘You know me too well, oppa ya’

‘How is she?’ 

'Fine, but she still wouldn’t want to see me.’

‘Soonkyu ya…’ He said.

‘I’m fine oppa.’ And the room become quite.  

‘I’m sorry’ He told me and sat next to me with arm around me. ‘She hates you because of me.’

 

 

[Cho kyuhyun’s POV]

 

‘I already did what you talk me’ I told Yoona and she nodded

‘Good, her face was shock, I know she will be in a bad mood’ She told me 

 I lead myself on the wall. ‘Does it still hurt?’ I ask her.

‘Get me a cup of extra hot coffee and I’ll spill it into your hand’ she told me and made me chuckles.

‘Ya, I am serious. Does it hurt? Do you want to go to clinic?’

‘Nah, it’ll get better soon’ I told him and grinned, she turns off the tab water and tries to move her hand. ‘It does hurt, but I think it’ll be fine’ she shows off her hand.

‘let’s go out then.’ I told her ‘They are waiting for you’ I nodded and follow him out.

‘Unnie’ that girls shouts, we walk toward the girl and she said ‘I’m so sorry’

‘Ani, it’s fine’ She smile ‘What’s your name?’

‘Suzy’ She said.

‘Suzy? I am Yoona, our meeting is weird but yeah Hello’ She said. ‘And you are?’

‘Oh, I am Lee Seunggi’ That man who was with the little kid said.

‘thank you for getting these for me’ She told him ‘Any way, enjoy your time here, I will be heading off’ She told them. ‘bye’ and they wave goodbye

‘Yoong, Let oppa take your stuff for you. I will tell Hyuna to bring another coffee for you

‘Arra’ She said and I took her stuff and nod at those two.

‘Have a great time at our coffee shop, Hope you will come back again’ I smile at them

I walk with Yoona toward her office, I was wondering will Sunny be there? It’s been awhile since I last see her. ‘Where have Sunny been?’ I ask Yoona.

‘Oh Sunny unnie is out of the country, She is in Japan at the moment’

‘Oh? No wonder I don’t see her these few days’

[End of POV]