Male Romantics

Romantic and 91 LINE IDOLS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A guy thumps the entryway and opens the door. 

Minhyuk: Annyeong Haseyo. (he bows respectfully) 

PD: Annyeong, Minhyukshi, you are early. 

Minhyuk: That's because I was so eager to be in this show. (he smiles widely) 

PD: Ok, we should begin our interview, Minhyuk-shi. 

Minhyuk: Sure. (he sit on the seat) 

PD: Minhyuk-shi what make you so excited to be in this show? 

Minhyuk: I was so lonely at this moment, that's why I was so upbeat in light of the fact that I can have fun with idols that have the same age as me in this show.

PD: Are you sure that it is not because you can date someone? 

Minhyuk: Umm..that can be true as well, yet I like to date a Boice. (he winks to the cam) 

PD: Then what sort of young lady that you want to date others than she must be a Boice. 

Minhyuk: I need a girl that can make me feel good when we are together like when I was with my friends. 

PD: Then, we hope you can be friends with one of the "Romantics" fastly. 

 

After Minhyuk exits the room, somebody knocks the door. 

PD: Please come in. 

Lay: Annyeong Haseyo, EXO Lay imnida. (he bows) 

PD: Annyeong Lay-shi. Kindly, take a sit before we begin the interview. 

Lay: Ok. (he sat on the seat that was in front of the cam) 

PD: Lay-shi you are a Chinese, so would you say it is fine for you to date somebody who have different nationality? 

Lay: (he converse with his bad Korean) Actually, I never date a girl with different nationality. In any case, I think it not an issue to date someone with different nationality.

PD: Do you have anybody that you interest to date that born in 1991? 

Lay: Umm.....i don't have one.(he answer timidly) I don't have a lot of freinds that born in 1991 with the exception of EXO Leader Suho and some 91-line Idol from SM Entertaiment. 

PD: How about your ideal type? 

Lay: I cherish somebody who is adorable and have respect towards others. 

PD: We wish you good fortunes to make friends and have a nice date. 

 

After Lay exits the room. An Idol enters the room. 

D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter