Home

Modern Fairytales
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun did it. Going all by himself to the Prom Night—leaving Kai at home and he kind of feeling guilty towards his beloved one. To be honest, he was going a bit too much with letting Kai stay at home all alone when he's away with his friends, let alone having so much fun earlier. He knew he wouldn't have done this to Kai but dang, he's just nineteen-year-old for God's sake, he just didn't want his friends to think that he was clingy and stuffs because it was too far from his own liking. 

Closing the door behind him, he sighed in exhaustion but came to think of Kai's whereabout, it made him bite down his lip—the guilt was eating him very well. He knew the elder wouldn't be sleeping without him by the elder's side and realizing the house was already in  lamp-lit, he was certain that Kai had truly sulked his heart out and wouldn't be talking to him for days. That was how the elder punished him when he was sulking. Old, but childish at the same time—Sehun thought and smiled sheepishly to himself as Kai's pouting face popped in his head. 

The next few seconds, he found out he was staring at Kai who was now sleeping soundly in the bed, hugging a larva plushy a bit tightly and stirred in his sleep a little when the younger gently his hair. Kai looked like none other than a seven-year-old kid and he had to admit that right at this moment, he adored his darling a bit too much until it's tickled and he giggled silently. 

"I hate you." That made Sehun's eyes widen by their own because Kai just snapped his eyes open out of the blue and spat those words with his expressionless face while glaring like he was somewhat predator at the younger. Sehun blinked his eyes in confusion just how on earth Kai suddenly woke up and hit him with those sickening words? Just... how? 

"E-excuse me? Babe? Are you okay?" 

"Do I look 'okay' to you, baby?" 

Kai snapped but the word 'baby' would never leave his mouth as if it was something easier to pronounce than 'Sehun'. 

"Babe, I'm sorry." Sehun pouted and stared at his lover with puppy-eyes because they were the best weapon to use for time like this but nu-uh, not anymore when Kai only turned away and back-facing the younger. Okay, need to think of another thing to comfort Kai—Sehun made a mental note. 

Sehu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter