The Zino

TOXIC
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 years later, Macau.

Zino tapped his fingers on the bar top as he took a sip of his Jack Daniels on the rocks. He was waiting for her patiently. He knew she never disappoints and he did not have to wait too long. However, if she did not appear within the hour, they might just miss their flight back to Seoul. Just then, a pretty blonde slid into the bar stool beside him and smiled at him. He smiled back at the stranger, thinking this chick might just give him a good time, except he had a flight to catch..so a one night stand was out of the question.

The girl clicked her glass of girly drink to his bourbon and he raised his glass to toast her as well.

"You seemed lonely?" she asked.

"Are you a e?" Zino wasted no time in asking directly. She sounded Russian and quite a few of those worked here. He was in a casino hotel in Macau and he was just asking an obvious question. Plus, he would prefer not to pay for .

The girl looked offended at first but then calmed her when he let out a handsome laugh and told the bar-tender. "Get me a bottle of champagne for the lady here."

Her smile came back as she sat closer to him.

His English conversation with the girl(e or not) lasted less than 5 minutes when the woman he was originally waiting for finally strolled into the bar. Almost every male species in the bar turned their heads towards her walking in. She was in her little black dress. The dress did not show her cleavage but it did show a fair bit of her tanned legs. She looked like a young businesswoman, a rich one carrying an LV briefcase. But he knew those men were not just entranced by her legs, it was her exotic beauty and that gorgeous hair as well. Zino shook his head at these men and their ignorance. If they only knew who she was. Knew how the crazy could easily tempt them, make them listen to her and then blindly and willingly give her everything, only to realize eventually they had lost everything in a game of con. A game he orchestrated and Yubin executed it ever so well. He sometimes wondered if he even created the crazy that she was now.

Yubin took a seat next to Zino, not noticing the blondie next to him at close range. She placed the briefcase on his lap and took his half-drank bourbon. She swallowed the drink in one gulp. Zino looked around the bar, noticing the men shaking their heads and sneering at him, probably in envy he was the lucky guy Yubin was meeting in the bar. But these men had no idea how things were between him and Yubin.

Zino was about to order another glass for Yubin when the champagne arrived.

"Wow... we are really celebrating, huh?" Yubin raised her eyebrow at Zino and took the champagne to pour herself a drink.

The blondie stared at Yubin and stared at Zino with an expression of What the is this stealing my bottle of champagne?

It was after Yubin took a sip of the champagne that she soon realized the blonde next to Zino.

"Oh, oppa..." Yubin looked at Zino, smiling widely. "You have company? Now why didn't you say so?"

"Yub.." Zino sighed. "She's just sharing a drink."

"Of course she is." Yubin laughed and then she leaned over to apologize to Blondie. "I'm sorry I didn’t see you earlier. Seriously, if you are thinking of getting any money out of him for , don't waste your time. He never pays for . But if you are only worth a champagne, by all means, he's all yours!"

"Let's go." Zino stood up as he grabbed the briefcase as well as Yubin's arm.

"Oh c'mon, oppa..." Yubin continued. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter