Chapter 9

i love you, stupid!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It wasn't a date. Not a date with someone she was in love with. Sunny looked at Joongki buy something at the store. He was a handsome man, no denying that but she wasn't about to admit that to him. She grabbed her cell phone out of her purse and let out a small sigh.

After 15minutes Joongki returned at Sunny sat on bench with her back to him. He held out a box of doghnuts, like it was a peace offering. Her face was blank. He took hold of her arm and gave a concerned look and spoke to her softly.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine". It was sad and untrue, she was hiding her emotions and avoiding his gaze.

"How about you look at me when you say that?" He framed her face and turned it to face him. But she refused and kept her eyes to the opposite side of where he was.

"What do you want me to say Joongki-ssi?"

"I want you to be honest with me. I want you to tell me how you feel. i'm here for you". He speaks in a soft voice that he only seems to use for her.

"How am i supposed to believe that?" Sunny just let out a bitter laugh.

"Trust me". Said Joongki. Sunny looked at his eyes.

"Actually, i'm coming here not only for holiday but for attend my cousin wedding". Tell Sunny.

"So?"

"Henry will be there."

"Then?"

"He used to love me very much. I also used to love him very much. But then suddenly.... i don't think i can face him yet". 

"That is the problem with you girls. Home, car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter