Chapter 17

i love you, stupid!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joongki P.O.V

Waking up in the middle of the night is the equivalent to stepping in a puddle of water with only your socks on. THis is how i feel every night for around 2.30am when i am awaken from my sleep in a broken sweet. As i sit up in bed and look over at the clock, i groan wih annoyance and push the clock away. I couldn't understand the point of having me in therapy if the nightmares never went away.

I sat up in bed and swung my feet around to the floor. I decided to get up and rinse my face with some water and hope it would wash away the nightmare.  Getting out the bed, i strolled across my room in such sleepless walk. I almost considered just getting back into bed and going to sleep. If only it was that easy. So, i continued my slow movements to the bathroom. 

I washed away my thoughts, along with my nightmares, with cool water. The moment the water touched my face i begin to wake up a little more. I walked out the bathroom and back to the bed. The matress sunk in under my weight. I gathered my covers and decide to fall back asleep.

***0***0***0***0***0***0***

"Rise and Shine sleepy head!."

I slightly opened my eyes to find my dad standing above me. I tossed  the covers and rose from bed. I pretended didn't see him and walked over to the bathroom. 

"Hey" My dad stopped and stares.

"What?. You're late again dad".I said trying to hide annoyance in my voice.

"I'm sorry son. My flight got delayed in LOndon by 2 hours or i would surely have come in time".. he hug hoping his son would forgiv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter