chapter 1

i love you, stupid!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Henry expelled a breath of exhaustion. it was so hot out that day and he cleaning his car with his own. He shook his head, looking at his girlfriend sitting there watching him.

His girlfriend just look at him with innocent yet angry eyes. Look boring.  She kept her brown hair above her shoulder and often wore hat. Today she settled on a pony hair. Her  eyes were the same colour as Kelser's, hazel and if she used enough make up, she could make them sparkly and interesting but she rarely put any makeup at all when she with him rather than she have performance or special occassion.

"What are you looking at? Never see a beautiful women before?" said SUnny with annoying looks.

"Waw! confident much eh?" ask Henry.

"Of course! why you look me like that?" 

"Can you please just once help me?"

"What? Wash your baby? oh no, i will get wet when i do that". 

"Yeah! always the same answer from you. But, just once. Please!!!" Henry looked at me, with his aegyo filled with sympathy and love.

"Huhh!" sigh me and just nodded my head, unable to speak. and then i realized something, i dont have pair of clothes to changes. So, i shook my head and sit again.

"Why you stopped?" Ask Henry while show me his sponge.

"Aniya, i not do it, you cleaned alone. I have something to settled" Said SUnny while get her phone from pocket.

"huhh!" sigh Henry and settle the car alone.

"Then, what are you doing now?" A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter