To All My Loyal Readers

Why So Rude

To all my readers, it has recently been bought to my attention that some of my stories have been posted on other sites without my permission, for example twinning041220 has been posting my stories on Wattpad without my permission, and even though credit was given and my AFF name was given, the fact that these stories have been on other sites without my permission is still an infringement of copyright.

So to all my loyal readers, if you see one of my stories on another site that is NOT AFF or AO3 (my NCT fics are on AO3) and does not give me credit or a link to the original story that I POSTED, please notify me and the person posting it IMMEDIATELY. You can tell them to take it down and report them if need be, but most importantly please let me know so that I can take necessary measures to protect my work. I worked very hard on all my stories and it hurts me as a writer to see other people take it for granted.

Once again, all my EXO stories are posted on MY ACCOUNT on AFF, and all my NCT stories are on my AO3 account (http://archiveofourown.org/users/sweetkpopfan) Any other stories posted elsewhere IS NOT BY ME and unless given credit AND ORIGINAL LINK, it is copyright infringement, even if it is in another language.

My dear readers, I am asking you to help keep a lookout for stories like this, and also help other authors who may have their work stolen without them realizing it. All of us authors on AFF and other sites work very hard behind the computer, slaving away for hours typing and coming up with creative storylines or funny characters. It pains us and demotivates us to see other people use our work without our consent and take credit away from us.

Thank you all so much, and I hope to hear from you all soon!