Second Meeting

Heartbreakers Gonna Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KimWooBin's POV 

 

This is it!! 

 

Finally Luhan won the awards. I was so happy.. Very happy. Because finally Luhan would be mine. Just mine. 

 

The agreement between Luhan and Kris said that the marriage will last long just until one of them won the awards. Luhan won. Thus the marriage would be over. 

 

I fled to HongKong directly at the night of the awards. I went directly to their mansion, bringing a bouquet of roses and ring. 

 

The excitement was very high when I knocked the door. But the excitement suddenly went away when I saw the expression in Luhan's face when he saw. 

 

THAT expression again.. The disappointment .. 

 

He even pushed me when I kissed his lips in front of Kris.  

 

The hell I don't care!! I don't care whether he like it or not, I'm going to marry Luhan. And that's final. 

 

Lucky of me, Kris directly signed the divorce letter that night and Luhan signed it in the next day. After two days bickering with their parents, Kris and Luhan separated. And I came to Luhan's parents to propose him 

 

I didn't know whether Mr. Xi was too disappointed with Kris or he started to like me, he directly accepted my proposal. So we are getting married next week. The marriage will be held simply, only Luhan's and my parents would attend. 

 

I smiled proudly in front of the mirror in my hotel room as I fixed my tie bow. In minutes, Luhan will be mine. 

 

The knock on my door startled me. I walked to open the door and widened my eyes when I saw Luhan standing in front of me. 

 

Luhan shouldnt be here. He should be waiting for me picking him up from his house. But he ran here.

 

He already worn the wedding dress but his make up smeared up especially around his eyes. 

 

"Lu.."

 

"WooBin I'm sorry.." He cut me

 

"W-what-"

 

"I'm sorry I can't.." He cut again

 

no

 

"L-Luhan.."

 

"I'm sorry I can't marry you..." He cried 

 

For six years.. Six years I'm dating Luhan.. Never in those six years I saw him crying. I frozen. And the next words from Luhan's mouth shattered me into pieces 

 

"I love Kris...." 

 

After telling me that he loves Kris, he kept crying while asking me to let him go. I just kept silence. Just in a minutes, I'll marry Luhan. I really wanted to be selfish. 

 

But when Luhan knelt down in front of me, saying he can't marry me because he loves Kris between his crying, I gave up. 

 

Since I fall in love with Luhan, I promise to myself that I will be a person who always makes Luhan happy. I'll do anything to make Luhan happy. Even his happiness brings sadness to me, as long as Luhan smiles, I'll give up. 

 

I let Luhan ran to Kris. I let him throw away my love and hug Kris' love. 

 

It wasn't easy at all. It was hard. Letting the love of your life for six years go to someone else is hard. But what can I do? I already devoted my life for someone else's happiness.

 

So, I give up...

 

***

 

 LeeJongSuk's POV

 

I give up.. 

 

I couldn't stand this anymore. 

 

I couldn't just wait for JaeWook's call and text which never come. If he didn't want to come to me, I would go to JaeWook. I'll fly to HongKong. 

 

The night before I went to HongKong, I tried to call JaeWook's again, in case he would change his mind and come to me. 

 

After trying many times, finally JaeWook picked up the phone 

 

"Hello..."

 

"Wookkie... It's me Sukkiee.. I-"

 

"JongSuk I'm sorry I'm so busy I can't talk to you right now!!" 

 

"Listen to me just this once please..." 

 

"JongSuk really I'm -" 

 

"I AM GOING TO HONGKONG!!" I cut him shouting 

 

"W-what?" 

 

"Tomorrow I'm going to fly to HongKong to meet you.  I want you to know that I'm serious about us. And I want to know if you're also serious about us. So I'm going to come to you." I explained sharp and fast 

 

Only silence could be hears from across the phone. 

 

"Is it okay if you pick me up from airport tomorrow?" I continued 

 

Still silence.

 

"I miss you JaeWook..." I added desperately 

 

After long silence I heard he sighed across the phone. 

 

"Fine." JaeWook finally spoke up 

 

"Text me the time you'll arrive here and I pick you up" 

 

A sudden happiness ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter