Final

Perfect Beginning

    Kiseop's tall form appears on the entrance of the small hallway; he's dressed in a nice black suit, the top two buttons of his deep red dress shirt are popped, allowing to his fair skin and his collarbones to be seen.
    "I'm ready." He says to the person lounging on the sofa, his finger removing a strand of hair from his eyes as he stands there and smiles at the way he's being looked at. "Like it?" Slow steps take him beside the couch where he perches on the arm and leans down to meet the other's lips in a kiss.
    "Of course I like it." Eli wraps an arm around Kiseop's hips.
    "How much?" Kiseop smirks rubbing their lips together, a playful glint in his eyes as Eli's next words come out in a low, tempting whisper.
    "So much that I want to take you to bed."
    A lean hand pats on the rapper's hoodie, pearly whites bite on the tip of his nose.
    "We can't have that; I'll be late for- wait..." Kiseop's eyebrows furrow lightly as he quickly scans Eli's get-up. "Why are you still like that?" He asks, pointing to Eli's sweatpants and hoodie. "Weren't you supposed to go out tonight with that friend of yours while I'd be away?"
    Eli leans back in the pillows, avoiding to give a reply when he says, "You're very handsome tonight, baby."
    Plump lips pucker out into a semi-angry pout as Kiseop deadpans at his lover.
    "Thank you, Eli, now stop avoiding my question and give me a straight reply."
    Heaving out a sigh, Eli puts his head on Kiseop's lap.
    "My friend got a fever so we canceled."
    Silence comes from Kiseop as he thinks of his boyfriend's words, his fingers running through Eli's hair mindlessly.
    "You aren't planning on spending the night alone, are you?"
    The way Eli isn't speaking gives him all the answers he needs. "Perfect." He mumbles in the end, small smile on his lips. "This means you can come with me!"
    "What?" Eli removes his head from Kiseop's thin thighs to look at him surprised.
    "You heard me~! You're coming with me because in no way I'm letting you spend the night here on your own!" He states, determined glint in his eyes. "Also, mom will be happy to see you again and you know how she always tells me to bring you along and- or you don't want to!?" He gasps only for his shoulders to sag right after and a pout to form on his lips.
    "No, no! I love spending time with your mom! But... your other relatives will be there too and we still haven't...said anything about us and...we have enough hiding to do everyday, so...don't look at me like that, my love..." The tone of his voice is desperate as he takes in Kiseop's face.
    "No...it's okay...I was just hoping that now that your plans got canceled..." Kiseop looks elsewhere, biting his bottom lip for extra effect. "I wanted to spend tonight with you..."
    Eli's eyes open a little more, eyebrows raising in a helpless look. He knows what Kiseop is doing, but resisting is futile and, in the end, he gives away by getting up and bending down to kiss his lover before vanishing the way Kiseop had come from.

❄❄❄


    Kiseop smiles when he hears Eli laughing; the raven is standing a few meters away from him, talking with Kiseop's sister and her husband and when the dancer looks there he sees him making funny faces while talking.
    "It's good that you brought him over." Someone says to him suddenly, startling him from his habit of watching Eli and he turns to find his mom smiling at him.
    "I knew you'd like meeting him after so long." He laughs, spooning some more turkey filling on his plate. "The buffet was a nice idea." He comments, taking his glass and sipping slowly.
    He doesn't get to say more when someone calls out for his mom and so he finds the opportunity to walk towards Eli, going to stand right beside him and reach out his plate for him to take anything he wants.
    "Oh! Thank you, bab- Kiseop." Eli's slip up doesn't go unnoticed from Kiseop's brother-in-law who raises his eyebrow, but doesn't comment on it, and in all truth, Kiseop doesn't care what he will think and shrugs it off as he takes part in the conversation, feeling nice that he gets to spend this specific night in the company of his family and his most precious person in the world.
    Before he knows it the clock shows almost 12 and they all wear their coats for them to walk out to the balcony and watch the firework show, but Kiseop has different plans as he tips his half-full glass of wine on himself, making a mess of his shirt.
    "Ah, !" He exclaims, drawing the attention of some of his mother's guests. "Not now..." he whines with a pout, looking at Eli and grabbing his hand. "I need to clean this will you help me?"
    Without waiting for a reply he starts dragging a startled rapper towards his mother's room and the door is closed behind them just as they hear the rest starting the countdown.
    "Couldn't it wai-" Eli's words are cut off by his lover's lips on his own and he doesn't mind one bit as his hands wrap around the small waist, Kiseop's mouth taking his breath away.
    "...3...2...1...Happy New Year!!!"
    The voices from outside cause them to smile and Kiseop leaves a sweet kiss on Eli's cheek.
    "I love you." He whispers, his eyes meeting Eli's glistening ones in the dark room and his lips are taken captives again just as the fireworks go off and explode on the night sky outside the window, giving their momentary shine to the room and to the two kissing lovers.

 


Happy New Year everyone~

I couldn't resist writing a small drabble for all of you in a way to say a big THANK YOU for supporting me and bearing with the way I update and for all you beautiful comments that warm my heart and make me want to keep writing. I hope you all will have the greatest year of your life, achieve your goals and continue reading and commenting of course~ *pokes tongue out* ♥
 

Have a beautiful day, lovelies~ byebyebee ♥