Confession Recording

You are my Everything

Jungkook's POV:

I walked into Jimin Hyung's room,"Hyung can I record tonight?"

"Yea sure," Jimin gave me the camera.

I took the camera and went into my room. I locked the door so no one would walk in on me.......Well I actually don't mind what I mind is Jinammie walking in on me. I don't want her to hear just yet. I just want her to know my feelings now so that when I do really confess to her I won't have to tell her all this. 

I the camera and sighed. "Here I go......I won’t talk for long but I know it’s not him. Why do you get so attracted to bad boys? Honestly, I’m frustrated, I like you but I still haven’t confessed to you. Can't you just forget him.....I can’t just stand here and watch. When you feel tears coming, lean on me and talk to me. It really isn't time yet but you’re always trying to get farther from me. Out of the many people why are you doing giving me this painful love? And why can’t I see anyone else but you? So your heart won’t hurt, so tears won’t fall from your pretty eyes I’ll kiss you on your red cheeks. Wanna be mine starting from today? I’ll warm up your hand from this sudden cold with all my heart, I’ll blow hot air on them. Wanna be mine forever? I’ll give you a lot, all of my love I can’t live without you. My heart won’t ever change you already came into my eyes. That spot next to you is empty I just need to go and stand there look, you’re mine. You seem completely different I’m looking at you, I’m watching over you I hope you won’t push me away anymore. As much as I waited, I’ll care for you that much more up until yesterday, we were friends but from today, I’ll be your man I like you so much, I freeze when I see you my heart doesn’t know what to do, I tossed and turned all night every day was new, my heart fluttered because of you. What do you think? About us being lovers, not friends. I should take courage and confess to you. Will you accept me? Because you believed in me, I’ll promise you I like you, can you hear my heart?" (Astro-Confession Lyrics)

"That wasn't as hard as I thought. But I don't think I'll be able to tell you all this in person. I just want to let you know that from the moment we were kids I just knew that we were ment to be. I loved being with you and now I know that I really like you. I will confesse soon but not now. I promised Jimin Hyung that I would do it Junior year. I just wanted to tell you this now before sophomore year started. I also want to let you know that I was jealous when we met Yoondong and when you went out with him. But lately I have been doing better and now it doesn't bother me. I learned how to be confident that we will be together. Gosh this is means a lot to me. Let's hope Jimin Hyung doesn't see this. This is only for you to see Jinam. I love you I really do." I sighed.

"Do you kow how scared I was when you were hurt? I cried and even raised my voice at Jimin. That was close though because Jimin understood me. I was so scared when you fell into my arms because he were losing blood. I told the Hyungs to do something because I didn't know what to do. I was so shocked that I just held you. I wished so many times as I held you that you were going to live because I don't know what I will do if I lost you. Thank you for being born and for being alive. I love having you around and I never want to lose you," I smiled at the camera and then turned it off. I opened my door and saw Jimin standing there.

"Oh Hyung what are you doing here?"

"I was coming to check what was taking you so long with my camera"

"Sorry Hyung I just had a long message for Jinammie," I handed him the camera.

"Ah that's fine," He took the camera.

"Where you listening to me?"

"Ummm," He scratched his head.

"You can't lie I just caught you"

"Ok but now I know not to watch it," Jimin Hyung laughed.

----------

-sistarsasa

Time: 1:55pm         Date: 01/30/17