At the Hospital

You are my Everything

Jinam was quickly take to the hospital. Jungkook followed them and kept walking. He tried to stay with Jinam but the nurses had to push Jungkook to stay behind. Jungkook banged on the doors and cried. He was so scared, he didn't want to lose Jinam. Not now, not at this time. He didn't get to confess to her yet. He was waiting for the right time and it's just not going right. 

"Jungkook please," Yoondong bent down to Jungkook.

Jungkook didn't say anything, "Yah Kook she'll be alright trust me," Jimin patted Jungkook's head.

"Anni Hyung this can't happen. Not yet," Jungkook cried.

Jimin sighed,"I know but please be strong. She needs you the most"

Yoondong stood up and sighed. He wanted to walk away, but he didn't want to make them think of anything. Yoondong just sat down and waited for the doctor to come out. Jimin looked at Yoondong and sighed he could tell how worried these two were. After thirty minutes the rest of them boys came to the hosiptal.

"Hey Jimin what happened?" Namjoon asked.

"Nothing yet Hyung. They haven't came out," Jimin looked at everyone.

Another thirty minutes have passed the doctor finally came out. The doctor took off his mask and looked at all the boys.

"May I get the family of Park Jinam," The doctor asked and all of Bangtan stood up, "I need the imidiate family"

"That's me," Jimin looked at the doctor.

The doctor pulled Jimin aside, "Jinam-sshi survived. We stitched up her wounds and we have notice that she has brusies all over her body. She doesn't have to stay here to long, but she does need a lot of rest for her body. If she does any activity she needs to be very careful of hurting herself anymore. She also has internal brusing and she has bone brusies. Now for the wound she may not feel it but if she does something to harsh it will get worse."

Jimin sighed, "Thank you doctor," bowed and walked back to the boys.

"So....?" Seokjin asked.

"She's fine she just has a lot of brusies on her body. So I'm pretty sure she has been getting attacked like this without telling any of us. The doctor also said that she can't dance and hurt herself, so I have to stop her from doing it. Please Kino if she goes there don't let her dance," Jimin told them and just kept his head down.

All the boys kept quite. No one talked, no one said anything. They were all defeated that someone like Jinam, so kind and caring, could be a target for someone so crazy. 

"So what happened with Jiwoo and her friends and thoes group of men?" Yoondong asked.

"They were taken to jail and are serving their time," Yoongi informed them.

"That's good," Jimin sighed, "Jungkook, Yoondong, Kino, Wooseok, and Yuto stay here with Jinam. Call us when she wakes up we are going to go out and get things to make sure that she feels comfortable and safe."

"Ne," the five answered together.

"Yuto I expect a lot from you," Jimin said so Yuto could hear only.

"Ne Hyung," Yuto bowed and followed Wooseok.

Jungkook's POV:

I don't understand why Jimin Hyung told all these others guys to come and watch Jinam with me. I am perfectly fine watching her by myself. What is he trying to do? I don't feel comfortable with them with me. I just want to be alone with Jinam.

We walked to ask the nurse for Jinam's room number. They gave it to us and we all walked there. We didn't talk. How am I suppose to talk to them? They kept Jinam and didn't even try to get her away from there. I don't understand their motive. *sigh* Jimin Hyung what the hell is your plan having all of them waiting for her to wake up? After thirty minutes of waiting Jinam finally woke up.

"Jinam?" Yuto stood up.

"Oh?" Kino stood up as well.

"Yuto-san?" Jinam questioned. Shouldn't she have already recongized him?

"Hai," Yuto looked down.

Jinam sat up and motion Yuto to come to her. She then hugged him, "Arigato Yuto-san"

Yuto sighed, "Gomennasaii"

"Anni it's fine. Look at me I'm fine. I'm here with all of you guys," Jinam smiled so sweetly.

Wooseok's POV:

I saw Jinam moved. Is she really up?

"Jinam?" Yuto stood up.

"Oh?" Kino stood up as well.

"Yuto-san?" Jinam questioned. Does she finally recongized him?

"Hai," Yuto looked down.

Jinam sat up and motion Yuto to come to her. She then hugged him, "Arigato Yuto-san," he's so lucky.

Yuto sighed, "Gomennasaii"

"Anni it's fine. Look at me I'm fine. I'm here with all of you guys," Jinam smiled so sweetly towards him.

How could this be? How could I not know that he knew her? Why wasn't I paying attention all this time to what he was saying? He knew that he was talking about. He knew her more than we did, but we all doubted him so much. Aish how can I be so stubborn to someone who obviously knows Jinam better than me. *sigh* I should contact Jinho Hyung.

To: Jinho Hyung

Hey Hyung tell them that she is finally up

From: Jinho Hyung

Ok. We also won't be coming back so

please make sure you guys come home safe.

To: Jinho Hyung

Waeyo? What's wrong?

From: Jinho Hyung

Nothing. We just need time and we shouldn't

apporach her just yet. Did she say anything to

you guys? How is Yuto taking this? What about Kino?

To: Jinho Hyung

They are doing fine. I think Yuto said sorry to Jinam

and she hasn't said anything to Kino. Or that I know of.

I look up and notice Kino hugging Jinam too. She seems to have hugged everyone except me huh? I think it's better that way.

"Wooseok-sshi come here," she motioned me to come to her.

I walked to her nervously, "I don't know what to do"

"You may have kept me there, but I knew you were still as gental as you are right now. Thank you for saving me," She smiled and hugged me so tight. I never felt her so happy before. Did I really just save her? More like she saved me. I should go get my head checked.

"No need to thank me," I smiled, "I'll be back"

"Where are you going?" Kino asked.

"I need to get my head check," I rubbed my head.

"Ah yeah that's right," Yuto nodded his head.

Jinam looked at me worried but I smiled at her reassuring her that I am fine and that she doesn't need to worry about me.

Jinam's POV:

I woke up and looked around me. Am I really in the hospital? I haven't been in here for such a long time.

"Jinam?" I heard Yuto and say him stand up.

"Oh?" I heard Kino questiona and looked at me.

"Yuto-san?" I questioned. Is it really him? I didn't notice him earlier. Why didn't I notice him. He watched over me at school. 

"Hai," Yuto couldn't even look at me.

I sat up and saw everyone in the room. I motion Yuto to come to me and I hugged him, "Arigato Yuto-san"

Yuto sighed, "Gomennasaii," why is he saying sorry? He didn't do anything wrong. He's still was able to watch over me. He knew who I was. He noticed me right away and I couldn't even recongize him and we were so close.

"Anni it's fine." Please don't be like this, "Look at me I'm fine," I motion them to look at my living figure here, "I'm here with all of you guys," I smiled at them to convince them that I was fine.

I don't like seeming them like this. I looked at Kino and smiled at him. Yoondonggie came to me and hugged him. He even kiss the top of my head. Jungkook came to me kissed my forhead and hugged me. Gosh I miss being like this with no care. I looked at Wooseok who was busy on his phone. He must be so scared to come to me. I pulled Kino closer to me and hugged him.

I called for him, "Wooseok-sshi come here"

He walked to me slowly, "I don't know what to do"

"You may have kept me there, but I knew you were still as gental as you are right now. Thank you for saving me," I smiled and hugged him so tight. I never hugged him like this before. He's so sweet to me.

"No need to thank me," he smiled towards me, "I'll be back"

"Where are you going?" Kino asked.

"I need to get my head check," Wooseoke rubbed his head. What happened?

"Ah yeah that's right," Yuto nodded his head. Ah I remember now.

I looked at him worried but he smiled at me with a reassuring smile to tell me that he is fine. I'm just worried. He hasn't been checked up on it's been a couple of hours for sure. I shouldn't be worried he can take care of himself. *sigh* everyone is so nice to me. 

Later on that night:

Jimin came into Jinam's room and saw that she was napping. He smiled and placed the balloons down. He then placed the flowers near Jinam. He looked at Jinam and just smiled. He was releaved to know that his sister was alive and safe now. Jimin sighed set up the room to look cute and make Jinam happy. He hasn't seen her really smile in a long time and he hopes that this will do it. Jimin set up all by himself as the rest of Bangtan went to get food. As Jimin finished Bangtan walked into the room with the food. Jimin smiled and they set up the food as well.

Around midnight Jinam woke up and saw the lights on and notice that things were all around the room. She looked around and smiled. Her smile was so big Jimin was so happy. He was able to capture the happy moment on recording. They then all popped out and yelled "Get Well Soon Nammie". Jinam jumped a little but giggled afterwards. She was happy to see all of them that she didn't even think about all her pain on her body. The boys got all the food that they got and ate happily. They talked and laughed and acted as though nothing happen. They all left it behind them and made sure that Jinam didn't think about it. 

The boys took good care of Jinam as she stayed in hospital for 2 more days. She was visited by Halo and Pentagon. She felt so happy to be loved by them all. She could not ask for more. Even though most of them are leaving she was happy to know that she was safe with all of them.

----------

A/N Yay I'm doing good :)

-sistarsasa

Time: 1:00pm       Date: 01/30/17