007

Another Heartbreaker

 

“I can see you.”

Jackson groaned and shut the door before he could enter his room.

Nayoung was in the kitchen, hunched over the stove.

“You don’t get it! I feel so~”

Nayoung sighed and padded towards the living room.

It had been four days since she first lived with the boys, and somehow she found out that they were actually lovable, well except when they fight over the PlayStation controller.

“Jackson, you don’t need these.” She yanked the baggy jeans from him. The male glared at her.

“Trust me, you look better with regular skinny jeans. Your thighs are nice.” She sighed, repeating her line for Jackson again.

“But I’m not tall.” He grumbled darkly, then Nayoung’s brows rose.

“Are we really going to have this conversation again?” She asked, Jackson shook his head, but his lips pouted petulantly.

“Just trust me, your fans will like it. Now go and rest, practice was tiring.” She pushed him towards the room, Jackson just pinched her cheek before dashing to his room, Nayoung just rolled her eyes.

One thing she realized too, Jackson was a kid.

She went back to the kitchen and walked to the fridge, she paused as she realized it was empty.

How do they even survive?

“Hi, it’s me.”

“Midget!” Joohyuk exclaimed from the other line.

“I need to grocery shopping and I still didn’t get my car at Minho oppa’s building.”

“So?” Joohyuk chuckled.

“Do you mind driving it here? I’ll drive you back.” She offered.

“Ya, did you two fight? Now you have to bother me?” He mused, Nayoung sighed.

“We had a little disagreement. Shall I send you the address?”

“Sure, I’ll call you then.”

 

 

Nayoung was clad in a pair of hot shorts and a loose white tee when she stepped out of the house.

“Are you going somewhere?”

She glanced behind her and saw Mark and Yugyeom looking at her.

“Grocery shopping. Your fridge is kind of empty.” She stated before kneeling down to tie the laces of her Converse Highs.

“Alone?” Yugyeom blinked at her, just in time they heard a loud honk from outside. Nayoung nodded before dashing towards the gate, the two males followed her.

“Here you go!” Nam Joohyuk tossed the key to her Range Rover right at her, Nayoung grinned before hugging him.

“Thanks, Joohyukie.” She chuckled, he nodded.

“Are you okay? I mean you’re living with males.”

“I lived alone with Lee Minho, I’m fine.” She rolled her eyes, but Joohyuk’s serious gaze made her pause.

“I know you’re working for JYP now, and Suzy~”

“About that, I don’t know.” She replied, then Joohyuk saw the two males looking at them.

“Just don’t be too cold and guarded, okay? Give them a chance to get to know you.” He said, Nayoung smiled.

“Anyway, I need to get to the company. No need to drive me, I called Soohyuk hyung to pick me up. Take care.” He grinned before kissing her cheek and walking away.

Then she faced the boys.

“Want to come?” She asked, before any of them could reply, Jackson suddenly appeared and raised his hand.

“Yes, yes, me too!” He said before getting in the front seat.

 

 

“Do you guys have any diets to follow?” She asked as she pulled a cart, Mark silently took it from her.

“Just no soda.” Jackson replied before walking towards the snacks section.

“Maknae-yah,” She called to Yugyeom.

“Can you get the milk and eggs? We’ll wait by the snacks area.” She asked, Yugyeom nodded before leaving them. Then she froze.

“Oh my god, I let him leave alone.” She paused, Mark looked at her.

“What if people~”

It’s fine.” Mark told her, she just sighed.

“I’m just used to doing this alone.”

“Alone?” Mark asked.

“I lived with Minho oppa, I always volunteered to do grocery shopping alone even if he offered.”

Mark nodded.

I find doing this alone very refreshing, now I have you, Jackson and baby tower.” She grinned.

“You lived with him?”

“I did, we’ve known each other since we were young. So, I became his senior stylist.”

Mark’s brows furrowed in confusion.

If she was close with Lee Minho, why did they fight a few days ago?

Mark looked at the girl as she approached Jackson, she grinned as he asked her to choose which flavor of Lays he should be hoarding.

Then she laughed as Jackson got five bags and tossed it to their cart.

“What’s the use of cutting off the soda when you have this much sodium?” She shook her head, then she tried reaching for a packet of Cheetos as the high shelf, she stretched her arms, causing for her shirt to rise up.

Mark walked to her and grabbed the bag instead.

“Here.” Mark tossed the bag to her, she smiled at him.

 

“Thanks, Mark Tuan, the visual.” She chuckled before dropping the Cheetos on the cart, Mark paused but he smiled as she walked with Jackson.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++