049

Another Heartbreaker

 

 

Nayoung yawned and opened her eyes, she looked to her side and paused. Incheon’s afternoon sun greeted her warmly.

“Way too early.” She muttered darkly as she put her blanket away.

She was not due to fly in five months, but her father, being her father and a man with connections managed to talk to her professor and let her finish her training here.

Nayoung didn’t even get the chance to talk to her friends, she just packed and left her apartment.

 

 

“Hello, munchkin.” Soohyun grinned and welcomed her with a hug.

“You and dad have issues.” She replied as her brother took her luggage from her, Soohyun smiled.

“We just want you to be trained before anything else, how was your flight?” He asked as he opened the car’s door.

“It was fine, oppa. Although, I want to sleep.” She replied as she climbed in the Land Rover.

He nodded before getting in the driver’s seat.

“Do your friends know?”

“No, didn’t get the chance to call them.” She said with closed eyes.

“Even Tuan?”

“Nope.”

 

 

 

It was eight in the evening, but the boys of Got7 were still in the practice room with Red Velvet, they were practicing for a collaboration stage for a live show.

Jackson was chatting with Seulgi and Joy, Bam Bam and Youngjae were munching on some snacks.

“Aigoo, this crush isn’t good for her.” Jinyoung pointed out to JB as Irene tried to chat with Mark, but their eldest was just nodding along, obviously tuning her out.

“Why can’t she just~”

The doors slid open, they all paused. A girl clad in a pair of black hot shorts, an Alexander Wang sweater and a pair of Valentino sneakers stepped in.

“That milk tea shop we used go to closed, I had to drive two blocks back to get these.” She gestured to the bags she was holding, she strolled to the table and put them down.

“Uhm, who are you?” Yeri looked up, Nayoung looked at the boys and took off her baseball cap.

The members of Red Velvet could not help but stare at her beauty.

“Hello, boys.” She grinned at them.

“Nayoungie!” Jackson squealed and ran to her, he picked her up and twirled her around, Jinyoung chuckled.

“I asked sajangnim if I could drop by, he gave me an ID.” She shrugged as Jackson set her down and she was hugged by a smiling Junior.

“You’re home early, noona.” Yugyeom smiled at her, Nayoung chuckled and pinched his cheek.

“I missed my baby giant.” She nodded, Bam Bam and Youngjae came over with warm expectant smiles.

“I heard about the Daesang award, congratulations.” She grinned at them, she looked up and met eyes with JB.

“Why hello, babe, you look mighty fine tonight.” She said before walking to him, Jaebum rose his brows at her. Nayoung looked at Mark then at the girl beside him.

What did I say about pastries?” She said, Mark just blinked at her, a small mischievous smile appeared on her lips.

I don’t like them near you.” She mused before walking up to Mark and giving a quick peck on the lips

“If you’re done with practice, let’s eat out, seven dwarves.” She gave them a wave before leaving the practice room.

You are so dead.” Jackson commented, JB stifled back a laugh.

“Wasn’t she supposed to be due in five months still?” Youngjae asked, Mark took off his hat before stepping out of the room.

“Irene, that was your competition.” Seulgi mused.

“There’s no competition, that girl is the only one who can affect Mark Tuan.” Jinyoung shook his head.

 

 

Nayoung was leaning against her car outside the building, she was looking up at the sky while waiting.

She heard the glass doors slide open.

You didn’t tell me you’re coming back.” Mark said as he approached her, she grinned and faced him.

Well, dad did something, called someone, bought a ticket and practically had me running to catch the flight.

Mark smiled at her.

Should I have not done that? I mean, I know it wasn’t…proper, but it seems perfect my grand return.

Mark chuckled before placing his palms on her waist.

It was perfect, thank you.

She smiled and just wrapped her arms around his neck.

“You gained your weight back, nice.” Mark nodded and pulled her closer.

“You had Jinyoung call me every morning to remind me to eat two cups of rice, Mark.” She pointed out, Mark just chuckled and kissed her cheek.

I know, thank you for coming back.

I promised you, so despite of jet lag and puffy eyes, I’m here.

Mark pulled back to meet her gaze.

I love you, Na. I won’t let go of you now.

“So, about those cupcakes inside, why are they there?” She asked, Mark sent her a look.

It’s for a collaboration stage.

Oh, who dresses them up?

Nayoung, please, stop.” Mark sighed, she just chuckled.

I love you too, Markiepoo.” She mused, Mark just smiled before leaning down to kiss her.

“Good, we have that settled! Can we go now?” Yugyeom bellowed from the glass doors, Mark pulled away and chuckled.

“Barbeque night?” Nayoung replied as she jogged to them, Mark just watched as his girl walked to his friends.

“Can I stay over at the dorm tonight?” Nayoung asked.

“Of course, you’re always welcome, coordi noona.” Jackson , they started to walk, but Nayoung glanced at Mark again.

Let’s go, Mark!” She waved him over, Mark smiled and just jogged after them.

 

 

Thank you for coming back to me, Na.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

 

THE END! (10/08/15)

A big thanks to everyone who read, subscribed and commented. See you around, guys!

tumblr_nv7xdgnGwb1up5r0ao6_500.gif