038

Another Heartbreaker

 

 

Nayoung stepped in the dorm, Youngjae and Bam Bam greeted her with hugs and said something about guests that will arrive later. She nodded and pinched their cheeks before heading up to her room.

She didn’t bother switching on the lights and just lay flat on the bed.

“I’m sorry.”

She paused and sat up, Mark was sitting on her divan. She sighed and stood up to switch on the lights.

I didn’t know what to do, I just wanted to protect you.” He said, his eyes never leaving her face as she sat down again.

I know, I shouldn’t have gotten angry.” She offered, Mark’s eyes roamed around her face.

Mark, I~” She stood up and sat down beside him, Nayoung just wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned on him.

Tears lined her eyes as she bit her lip to stop herself from crying.

“I think I love you, Nayoung.” He whispered.

Nayoung felt her insides churn, she froze. Mark just gave her a small smile before kissing her forehead.

I’m gonna help Jinyoung make dinner, take off your makeup and change into something that shows less skin.” He mused before slowly pulling away then he left the room.

 

 

Nayoung changed into a pair of shorts and a loose shirt, she stepped out of the bathroom and found Russo waiting for her.

Here, boy.” She patted on her bed, the dog leaped beside her, then she sighed heavily before hugging him.

And he had to say that…of all things. I’m going crazy.” She murmured.

 

 

The six guests looked up as they saw a girl stepping down the stairs, she had earphones on and was humming to 2ne1’s Gotta Be You.

“Uhhmm, noona?” Youngjae asked as he walked to their guests, Nayoung just pinched his cheeks before joining Junior and Mark in the kitchen.

“Your stylist?” Wonpil looked at Youngjae, the male nodded back.

“We have guests.” Junior said to her as she stepped in the kitchen, she just ignored him and peeked over Mark’s shoulder.

Can I taste?” She asked, Mark fed her a small piece of meat before she left.

The boys of DAY6 halted when the girl stepped in the living room, it was their first time to see her face fully. She blinked at them before yanking out her ear buds.

“Before anything else, she’s off limits!” Jackson claimed from the couch.

JB ignored him and introduced Nayoung to their label mates.

“Ah, a band? Like CnBlue?” She faced Jackson.

Actually yes and no, we wont promote on shows because we cant sing live there.” Jaehyun replied for her.

“Oh, that’s cool. Anyway, congratulations on your debut.” She patted his hand before standing up.

Mark Tuan?” She called before walking back to the kitchen, JB smiled.

“She’s not being all ice .” Jackson mused.

I heard that!” Nayoung hollered from the kitchen, the males chuckled.

 

 

Mark stepped joined his friends in the living room, JB blinked at him.

“Wae?” He asked as he sat down beside Sungjin.

“Did Nayoung come down? I asked her to change.” He asked, Jackson grew puzzled.

“She said she’d join you in the kitchen, you didn’t see her?” Junior countered, Mark shook his head.

“She must have stepped out.” Youngjae nodded, then Yugyeom came back with a confused look on his face.

“What is it?” Bam Bam asked him.

“Noona, drives a Range Rover, right?”

“She does, why?” Mark stood up.

“She ran out of the house barefoot and got in her car.”

 

Nayoung stepped on the brakes and exhaled.

She looked at the window and studied the outline of her brother’s villa, she bit her lip.

“I think I love you, Nayoung.” He whispered.

Nayoung exhaled and shook her head.

“Why one earth should I visit him? He’s doing well, I don’t need anything~”

Then a red Porsche Cayenne stopped in front of her, she paused.

“Minho oppa?” She muttered, then she slid down from the car.

“Oh, Nayoung-ah.” The older male hesitated when he saw her.

Her brows just rose, then she heard a loud honking across the street, she glanced and recognized its plate number.

That’s the thing…I…I want to break up with him before I leave.”

“What?! Are you crazy?”

Nayoung shook her head.

“I’ll be gone for long, and I’m not good for him, Joohyuk.”

“What are you saying? You’re just going to school.”

“I…don’t deserve a guy like him, he’ll just get hurt and his career just started. I cant risk that.”

She heard the van’s doors open.

“Oppa, what are you doing here?” She moved towards Minho.

“Me? I came to ask your brother something, I’ve been meaning to get my throat checked~” Minho halted when Nayoung stood in front of him and laced her fingers behind his neck.

Ya, our coordi noona!” She heard Jackson holler.

“Nayoung~” Minho grew confused and Nayoung slowly pulled him down to meet his gaze.

 

She closed her eyes and planted her lips on his.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++