037

Another Heartbreaker

 

Nayoung was bobbing her head to the music as she transferred the boys’ new clothes in their dressing room at JYP office.

She tilted her head as she read the labels on the boxes, she grinned.

She grabbed her Chanel backpack and paused as a thick envelope fell on the floor.

Nayoung sighed, she picked it up and her brows furrowed. She dropped on the floor and spread the brochures and forms before her.

“Oppa..really..” She mumbled before she looked around her.

Is it worth it?

 

 

Mark looked up as he heard the door open, they were taking a short break from practice.

“Noona,” Yugyeom greeted her with a fist bump, she grinned at him before walking towards Jackson.

“Guys?” She called out, JB and Jinyoung stopped chatting.

“I heard you have this schedule with Arirang tomorrow, and I can’t be there, so I got all your outfits ready. I left them in the car.”

“Wae? Are you going somewhere?” Youngjae asked, she nodded.

“Yes, I need to see my brother about some things, you’ll survive without me, right?” She grinned, Mark gave her a shrug. She chuckled.

“Let’s grab something to drink.” He stood up, Nayoung nodded and followed him out.

“He might say nothing, but I think he’s happy Nayoung ignored VIXX.” JB murmured with amusement.

 

 

Nayoung looked at her iced cappuccino.

Something’s eating you.

She looked up, Mark had his hood on as he sipped on his bobba tea.

I’m…..considering med school.

He slowly nodded.

But what if I fail?” She said lowly, Mark exhaled and leaned on the table, he steadily met her gaze.

You’re not going to fail.” He stated.

How do you know that?” She muttered, his lips quirked up.

You finished your pre med with high grades, Na. I saw it in your resume.

Stalker.” She mumbled, he chuckled and reached over to squeeze her hand briefly.

You won’t fail, I’m sure.” Mark stood up and pulled her.

You want to walk around? What if people see~

They wont.

You’re very weird today. I can’t keep up.” She said, Mark smirked at her as they stepped out of the café.

You’re forgetting you live with us, you’re supposed to be used to it already.

“Heol.” She muttered.

 

 

Nayoung continued to sip on her coffee as they walked back to the building, then she halted as she felt something wet hit her squarely on the back.

“You !”

She was stunned as she glanced behind her, she felt Mark pull her closer.

Don’t.” She muttered, she looked at the group of girls all staring daggers at her.

You already got JB oppa in your net and now you’re trying to snag Mark oppa?!” One of them hollered, Nayoung froze.

She was about to speak when Mark started to pull her and then they ran back to the building.

Are you crazy?!” Nayoung asked as they got behind the doors.

If we didn’t run~

We shouldn’t have Mark, we shouldn’t have. We ran, that means we are hiding something!

Nayoung~

Now they’ll talk, if only we talked to them calmly….I hate this.” She scratched the back of her head before walking towards the elevator.

 

 

Mark stepped back in the waiting room; JB was already checking the Internet.

“You cleared Jaebum’s name…a bit.” Junior commented, the older male just made his way towards the couch and sat down.

Jackson’s brow met.

“But you don’t have to worry hyung, it will most likely die down. Nobody took photos and most of our fans know that noona’s our coordi.” Bam Bam nodded, Mark just put his hood on and lay flat on the couch.

 

 

“I don’t know….I..don’t know.” Nayounng fiddled with the sleeve of her coat, Joohyuk sighed and leaned against the bench, he watched as the sun slowly started to set.

“We had this talk too…that time with Chanyeol.” He glanced at her, he paused as he saw the look on her face.

But this is..serious.

“Na?”

She bit her lip.

“I..I’m scared, they just started..and this…this is his dream, Joo.” She  said, then Joohyuk noticed the envelope on her purse, his eyes widened as he saw the logo on it.

“Med school?” He asked her, Nayoung exhaled.

“It’s not even here in Korea, Na.” He balked.

“I know….to be honest..I don’t know what to do anymore. I know I’ve always wanted to become a doctor…but this…and Mark…and my job now.” She leaned on the bench and looked up.

“Then don’t leave.” Joohyuk frowned.

“I want to go to that school. Haraboji went there, abeoji did, and oppa too.”

Joohyuk studied her face.

“Does Mark know?”

She faced him.

 

 

 

“That’s the thing…I…I want to break up with him before I leave.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++