036

Another Heartbreaker

 

 

 

 

Nayoung exhaled as she sat down across CEO Park Jinyoung.

“I’m sorry, sajangnim, we were just playing around. And the boys can be a little affectionate.”

The man smiled.

“I grew up in the US myself, I understand that you’re open to hugging male friends.”

She smiled slightly.

“Suzy already apologized for her mistake, although Got7’s fans might hate you for that photo, we already explained what was happening during that time.”

She nodded.

“Then, I should not stall you any longer, you have to be with them, right?”

“Yes, sajangnim, thank you.”

 

 

“They’re bashing her. I don’t like this.” Jackson sighed as he browsed through his phone, they were getting touch ups of their make up while waiting for Nayoung.

“We cant really do anything.” Youngjae murmured to himself, then the doors opened, revealing a smiling Nayoung.

“I see you guys already changed.” She said, she was wearing a pair of ripped jeans that hugged her thighs nicely and a black halter crop top, the boys smiled as they noticed her choice of flat strappy sandals.

“Looking good, but aren’t we showing a little too much?” Jackson poked at her exposed knee.

“I was rushing to get here, did they clean my room yet?” She asked as she dumped her bag on the couch beside Yugyeom, she grinned and she mussed his hair before sitting on the arm of Mark’s chair. He smiled at her before wrapping one arm around her waist while he checked his phone.

“I did start cleaning it, and we bought you new bed sheets! Complete with comforter.” Junior rubbed his palms together.

“Daebak, you~”

The doors opened, revealing a group of three males.

Mark dropped his arm.

“Anyway, I feel like drinking coffee, who wants?” Nayoung slid down from her position.

“Oh, what brings you guys here?” JB walked to the door, Nayoung glanced at the males flatly.

“Guys? ....Boys? Coffee?” She asked again, Mark glanced at his three friends by the door.

“We heard about your stylist, she’s very pretty.” Leo said, Peniel and Changsub behind him were both blatantly staring at Nayoung as she bent down to get the necklace on the floor, Mark cleared his throat and stood up to block their view.

“Ah, noona?” Youngjae looked up and glanced at Nayoung who was chatting with Jackson in rapid English.

Macchiato for JB and you, Jinyoung wants honey tea, Mark? Mark always gets latte.” She murmured.

“Can you introduce us?” Changsub asked with an eager smile, Bam Bam looked at his hyungs, JB just nodded.

“Nayoung?” Jinyoung called her.

“Yugyeom wants iced latte, Bam Bam?” She faced them while typing on her phone.

“I want chocolate latte, noona and Youngjae wants honey tea too.” Bam Bam replied, Nayoung sidestepped the three boys by the door and left.

“Na, wait~”

Peniel blinked, stunned.

“Well, she’s kinda busy.” Jaebum reasoned as they watched Nayoung walk away.

“We really wanted to make friends.” Leo sighed, Mark turned away from them and smirked to himself.

 

 

They check her out way too much.” Jackson commented, they had just finished their performance and were walking back to their dressing room.

Mark didn’t comment, but Bam Bam nodded.

“Noona doesn’t care or…notice.” Yugyeom said.

“It’s because she’s an ice princess.” Junior mused as they entered their room, then they paused.

Okay, I don’t know who they are, but they’ve been waiting for you guys.” Nayoung said as she stood up from the couch and gestured towards the males in the room.

“Sunbaenim.” Youngjae greeted. Nayoung picked up a cookie from the table and yawned, Jackson’s brows rose as he realized that they’re friends were all looking at Nayoung.

“What brings you guys here?” Mark asked, Ravi looked at him.

JB glanced at his friend worriedly, it was clear that for the past few hours Mark was annoyed and fidgety.

“Leo told us about your new stylist, we wanted to make friends.” Leo smiled.

“Na, do you know them?” Mark glanced at Nayoung, she paused and wiggled herself away from Jinyoung’s grasp.

“No, but I need to get your photo for the JYP update.” She stated before getting her phone, then before she could reply, N blocked her and smiled.

“I’m Hakyeon, and we’re VIXX.”

Nayoung blinked at him and didn’t take his offered hand.

..M—Mark?” She asked while stepping back.

Is he talking about that vapor rub? Or am I hearing things again?” She asked, Jackson and Bam Bam almost spat their coffee.

“Uhm, anyway, I need all of you to be at Versace by four pm for fitting.” Nayoung handed a white sweater to Jaebum and a blue Comme des Garcons shirt to Jackson.

“Uhhm, Nayoung-ssi?” N asked her again.

“I’m sorry, I’m quite busy. To be honest, I can’t even match 2pm’s names to their faces up to now, I don’t think I should add new groups to my head. And don’t even start with Exo and Seventeen.” She stated flatly, then she faced Mark.

“Call me when you guys are on your way.” She bumped fists with him before leaving.

 

Everyday, she makes us so proud.” Jackson hummed and shook his head.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++