035

Another Heartbreaker

 

Jackson exhaled as two police officers stepped out of Nayoung’s room, the girl was sitting in the kitchen drinking a cup of hot chocolate while Jinyoung tried to console her.

Her room was terribly vandalized, red paint was splattered all over her walls, her bed was ripped apart and there was a threatening note stuck on her dresser.

Keep away from him if you want to live.

Mark’s brows were furrowed as he watched Jaebum and his manager talk to the officials, Bam Bam who was seated beside him was murmuring in worry while Yugyeom was hugging Nayoung to stop herself from shaking.

“But, why would they do this?” Youngjae voiced out, still not believing. It was reported that some of their neighbors saw a group of girls enter their house just before they arrived, but they assumed that they were just JYP staff and didn’t do anything.

It was their angry fans.

 

 

As soon as the police left with Got7’s manager, Jaebum tossed his phone on the couch and cursed.

“What is it?” Jackson asked.

“It was Suzy.” He hissed, Mark’s brows rose, he took out his phone and froze.

She had uploaded a photo of her, a selfie but Jaebum and Nayoung were seen behind her, Nayoung was smiling while hugging JB’s waist while he was grinning and pinching her cheek.

“She did this on purpose. This isn’t just a selfie.” Bam Bam snapped, Mark exhaled. Nayoung entered the living room, she had stopped shaking but she looked pale.

“Na.” JB stated, she shook her head.

“We’re sorry.” Jackson stood up and took both of her hands.

“It’s okay, although you guys might need to explain this, I think I should sleep at a friend’s house tonight.”

The boys panicked.

“N—No, you can’t leave!” Jinyoung exclaimed, he looked at Yugyeom and JB for help.

“I’m not leaving, I can’t sleep with my room in a mess. I’ll be at the studio tomorrow for your live performance.” She explained softly, she cupped his cheek before leaving.

 

Nayoung puffed her cheeks as she closed the Louis Vuitton trolley, Joohyuk stood by the doorway, his brows furrowed.

“So, they assumed you were secretly dating Jaebum?”

She nodded without facing him, she grabbed her Fendi purse and put on her Karl Lagerfeld sneakers.

“The worst thing I got for working with Minho oppa was death glares from his fans, now I get this. Its…refreshing.” She said lightly, Joohyuk made a face before picking up her bag.

“I’ll wait in the car.” He said before leaving her room, Nayoung was about to stand when Mark slipped in the room, she paused.

I deserve a slap.

Nayoung looked at him.

You kind of do.” She replied flatly, Mark exhaled, he took her hand and noticed the silver Tiffany & Co. bracelet he had given her.

I…That shoot was originally for Got7, but she wanted it. I realized how unfair it was, so, I called my mom, Mark. I already got over Minho and her a long time ago.

Mark just grew quiet, he just wrapped his arms around her hips.

But damn, Suzy got it wrong, does this mean we lack in the skinship department, Markiepooh?” She mused softly, Mark just sighed and buried his nose in her hair.

I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have gotten angry, how are you feeling?” He asked as he pulled back but his arms remained planted on her waist.

A little worried for you guys, but the company called, they can fix it..hopefully.” She replied, Mark bit his lip.

Thankfully we were at a party that time and we were taking photos, so that’s’ the alibi. Well, not that I’m really dating Im Jaebum, but you know where this is going, right?” She blabbered; Mark smiled and just planted his lips on hers, Nayoung smiled briefly before kissing him back.

I’ll see you tomorrow then.” He whispered and squeezed her waist before letting go. Nayoung nodded then she paused as she felt Mark’s fingers deftly wrap around her wrist.

A new charm.” He stated, Nayoung brought her wrist near her face and smiled.

A key, then now a heart? Meh.” She mused.

Thank you, Mark.

I’m expecting you not to be late tomorrow.” He said as he walked her to the front door.

Nayoung was about to exit the house, then she faced him.

I hope you don’t forget that letting you kiss me and hug me means that Minho’s out of the picture, ‘kay?

Mark smiled softly.

And! Tell Jinyoung to bring breakfast over tomorrow during the performance, Joohyuk cant cook a proper meal.

I’ll tell him, sleep tight.” Mark opened the door for her, she smiled before hopping towards Joohyuk’s waiting car.

 

Mark’s brows furrowed before stepping back to the house.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++