034

Another Heartbreaker

 

“Nayoung?”

She looked up, the boys were supposed to get in their van to drive them home while Nayoung was walking to her car when Mark caught up to her.

I thought you went with them.

He shook his head before gesturing for her to get in the car, Nayoung pursed her lips and started the engine.

I know what you’re about to say.

This has to stop, Na. You already won.” Mark said.

Won? You mean because they broke up?” She asked, Mark didn’t reply.

Wait, this…Mark….you think I got you the photo shoot just to get back at Suzy?

Mark looked at her, he sighed.

Is there any other reason?

Her brows furrowed.

Nayoung, I know you don’t like Suzy and you like ticking her off, but this has to stop. You already got what you want.

Nayoung was silent for a moment, then she grabbed her Chanel purse and shook her head.

This…This is how you see me.” She stated flatly before sliding down the car and walking away. Mark cursed and leaned back on the seat.

 

 

Bam Bam grew confused as he saw Mark slide down from the Range Rover.

“The last time I checked you can’t drive here yet.” JB pointed out as the male stepped in the house, then they grew still when Mark didn’t reply and entered his room and shut the door with a loud bang.

“Uh oh.” Jackson said.

Jinyoung just puffed his cheeks before going back to the kitchen.

 

 

“He has a point.” Joohyuk stated as he paused from slicing. Nayoung rolled her eyes.

“You don’t get it!”

“Na, you knew Suzy wanted that shoot~”

“It was offered to Got7 first but she tried to get it.” She explained, Joohyuk paused before tossing the vegetables in the pan.

“You see, this is where you’re losing me, Na. You like to do things on your own, you never explain.”

“Why do I need to that?” She muttered.

“Not only Mark, but everyone will misunderstand. He probably thinks you’re just using them to get back at Suzy and we all know how this will connect to Minho hyung.”

Nayoung grew quiet, Joohyuk sent her a look before facing the stove.

“You have to explain, Na. You’re so used to doing stuff on your own.”

 

Nayoung got down from the taxi and paused.

“Oppa.”

Soohyun smiled before pushing himself off his Ferari 458 Italia, he wrapped his arms around her before stepping back.

“I just wanted to check on you, how’s mom?”

“She’s doing fine, she asked if you were planning to visit.” She replied, then she glanced at the house.

“Oppa, why didn’t you go in? The guys are inside.”

“I wanted talk to you, Na.”

Nayoung paused, Soohyuk exhaled.

“I’m not pressuring you about med school, but I want you to think about it, munchkin.

“I know…I still want to be a doctor..but what if I can’t do it?” She asked, the older male smiled and just placed his palm on her head.

“Since when did my sister have confidence issues?”

She sighed.

“Na, you passed premed with flying colors, you graduated with honors. What are you talking about?”

“It’s not that oppa, what if in the middle of it all, I realize that I’m not like you or dad, I’m just going to be a failure.”

“No, you wont be a failure.” Soohyun shook his head, Nayoung faced him.

“Anyway, I just wanted to give you this.” He took out a large paper bag from his car.

“Abeoji sent some vitamins and other stuff you may need. Also, there are some for your friends. Stay healthy.” Soohyun kissed her forehead before padding back to the vehicle.

 

 

Russo and Coco suddenly stood up and ran to the door, JB looked up and saw Nayoung step in.

“How was your day?” He asked, she looked up to meet his gaze.

“I ordered a few items for the fan signing event and that event in China.” She replied evenly before looking around, Jinyoung and Bam Bam were in the kitchen.

“What’s for dinner?” She asked, JB took the bag from her.

Thai cuisine!” Bam Bam beamed at her. She gave him a thumbs up before heading up to her room, then she screamed.

The boys froze, before anyone could move, Mark ran out of his room and went up.

“What happened?” Mark asked as he reached Nayoung who was standing outside her room, she looked shaken as she stared beyond the door.

Mark was about to pull her when his eyes landed on her room.

 

“What the hell?”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++