029

Another Heartbreaker

 

 

“What?! There’s a fashion show segment!?” Nayoung exclaimed, Jackson sighed.

“They didn’t tell you because they knew you would~”

Nayoung shook her head and tossed her plastic cup on the trash.

“Where are you going?” Jackson asked while the make up artist worked on him, she picked up her purse and patted his hand.

“I have to make a call and get some stuff for you guys, text me when you’re done.”

Jackson just watched as the girl leave.

“Ya, what does Nayoung do?”

Jackson blinked at the staff.

“What do you mean, noona?”

“Well, we gathered last night for some drinks, then Miss A’s coordi was there, we compared the group’s expenses with Got7.”

Jackson nodded for her to continue.

“For the two months she’s been with you guys, the only thing the company paid for were your stage outfits.”

Jackson blinked.

“Every week, don’t you get new things? Clothes? Shoes? Bags?”

“Even watches.” Jackson murmured.

“She must have really strong connections, you guys were the first ones to sport Raf Simons’ new line.”

Jackson couldn’t help but smile.

“I think she’s got connections, you guys even got invited to Seoul Fashion Week and Miss A isn’t.”

 

 

Nayoung pulled the Land Rover to a stop, her brows were furrowed as she glanced at the shopping bags behind her.

And they didn’t tell me about the fashion show.” She said darkly.

Then she called Jackson.

“They left four days earlier, right?” She asked.

“For KCon? Yeah, they wanted to roam around for a bit, why?”

She nodded with a small smile.

I was just curious, don’t forget to eat lunch, hon.

Jackson chuckeld before ending the call. Then Nayoung looked at the café across the street, she exhaled before sliding down her car.

She was dressed in a black muscle top, a pair of ripped jeans and a pair of high top Converses as she crossed the street.

Before she could step in the café, she felt someone tap her shoulder.

“Thanks for coming.”

She looked at the male.

“I was the one who wanted to talk to you, remember?”

Minho smiled and opened the door for her, Nayoung paused.

“Oppa, can..can we walk for a bit?”

 

 

Mark stretched his arms as he sat up, he was back in his house at LA and his other members were also living with his family.

“Your friends are downstairs.” His younger brother, Joey, said as he stepped in the room, he slowly maneuvered round the room, careful not to disturb a sleeping Bam Bam and Jinyoung.

Really?” Mark slid down from his bed and walked towards the bathroom to shower. It had been almost a day since they landed in LA, and most of s were still trying to adjust to the time difference.

 

 

Instant pool party!” Mark’s friend, Andrew howled while hugging his friend, Mark chuckled before introducing s to his old friends again.

We brought steaks, bud.” Wesley commented before saying hi to Mark’s mother.

Are Tammy and Grace coming over today?” Mark asked as he approached his father.

They are, but, when I spoke with you last week, you said there was gonna be seven of you.

Jackson can’t come.” Mark replied, Bam Bam and Yugyeom grinned before heading out to the pool.

But I know he isn’t coming, the girl. Your stylist.

Mark smiled.

She’s a little ill, pa.

What a waste, really. I met her through Skype, you know,” Joey piped in and looked at Nathan.

Their new stylist is hot!

Mark just smacked his brother’s head before walking back to JB and Jinyoung.

 

 

Bam Bam and JB were watching as Mark’s friends and their members were enjoying the pool, JB was quietly listening to music while Bam Bam was constantly checking on his phone, then the younger male suddenly halted.

“What is it?” JB asked him, Bam Bam then handed his phone to the leader. The latter paused and glanced at Mark, who was happily chatting with Andrew and his sisters.

“Wh…What..Why?” Bam Bam sputtered.

“What’s wrong?” Junior padded to them while drying his hair with a towel, then his eyes landed on the cellphone’s screen. He halted.

Lee Minho, spotted with new girlfriend?

Below the articles were photos of Minho and Nayoung walking at a park while eating ice cream, there was even one frame captured of them hugging.

“Did..he see that already?” Junior asked, Bam Bam shook his head.

“Then don’t tell him.” JB stated.

“…Are they back together?” Bam Bam murmured.

“Were they even together?” Jinyoung scratched the back of his head, JB exhaled and glanced at Mark again.

“Mark hyung’s feelings for her…are complicated, but they’re sincere.” Bam Bam said.

“But with Nayoung….you never know, she’s..very spontaneous and…relaxed, it’s like she’s never worried about these things. And I know that it bothers Mark a lot.” Jinyoung bit his lip before going back to the house.

 

 

It was around two in the morning when Jackson stepped in the house, he yawned as he took off his shoes and coat and headed towards the kitchen.

He was surprised to find Coco and Russo lounging in the living room with their toys.

Did Na feed you two?” He mused before going to the fridge, then he halted.

His eyes went to the dining table. There was a bowl of ramen from a nearby hotel and a small note beside it.

Jackson took the piece of paper and opened it.

Hi, honey. I had to fly to LA, don’t worry I arranged for meals to be delivered to you and the house for the dogs. Take care and please, please, please, don’t wear those jeans while I’m not around.

Jackson grinned and put the paper down, then he took out his phone as he placed the bowl in the microwave, then he balked.

Is this the reason why she’s flying to LA?” He murmured.

 

 

“Well, Markiepooh’s going to be pissed.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++