019

Another Heartbreaker

 

 

Nayoung sneezed as she stepped in the house, they were finally back in Korea, and the boys’ promotions were going to start in two days. The music video had been released and the response was perfect.

“I’m going to sleep so don’t bother me. Please thank ahjumma for taking care of Russo.” She said as she trudged up the stairs with her dog behind her.

“She’s going to be sick.” Jinyoung frowned.

“We should make something for noona, she didn’t even eat much.” Yugyeom frowned.

 

 

“Three Americanos, two lattes and three caramel macchiato.” Nayoung said before handing the company card to the lady behind the counter.

It took ten minutes for her order to be finished, she took out her phone as she stepped out of the café.

“We’re all done, Nayoung. Jinyoung is asking about the top~”

“Don’t worry, unnie. I’m already on my way back.” She replied as she crossed the street. The day marked the first day of Just Right’s promotions, and the boys were set to perform their song in an hour.

She made her way back to the studio, she flashed her pass at the security guard and got in the elevator.

 

JB was taking a call as he leaned against the wall outside their dressing room, he bowed politely as some of his sunbaes passed by. He could see some of the member’s of Infinite, BTS and BTOB chatting around the hall.

Then he saw Nayoung, he grinned while talking.

Nayoung had one brown paper bag hanging on her arm as she texted while walking, she was clad in a tight pencil skirt with a matching crop top that bared her arms and flat abdomen. Her hair was in a messy bun as she maneuvered through the hall, but little did she know the people had stopped talking and they were all staring at her.

Then she finally looked up, JB saw some of his sunbaes elbow each other.

“Jaebum-ah.” She spoke and looked at him.

“One Americano, no sugar, no cream. Just like a cold city man.” She mused as she handed the bag to him.

“Thanks, noona.” He mused before following her to the room with an amused smile.

Nayoung watched as the boys took out their drinks, Mark plopped beside her with her latte in hand.

“So, how was rehearsal?” She asked him.

“It was fine, you didn’t have to get the coffee though~”

“I like walking around, by the way,”

The doors opened, revealing seven males smiling at them.

“Oh, sunbaenim, annyeonghaseyo.”

Nayoung blinked as Mark suddenly stood up to greet the males, she yawned before standing up and walking to the table to get something to eat.

“We heard it’s your comeback, we came to wish you good luck.” Woohyun spoke.

“Thank you, sunbae.” JB smiled.

Jackson, I can’t open this.” Nayoung walked to the male with a box of cookies.

Jinyoung and JB blinked at her.

“Is she a trainee?” Sungyeol asked lightly while glancing at Nayoung.

“Later, Nayoung, this is~”

“But I want to eat it now.” Nayoung said, she just grabbed the box from him and padded to Mark.

“Open it. Please.”

“Na, this is Infinite, our sunbae.” JB managed to pull her to him to face the seven males, then Nayoung looked at them.

“Insahae(Greet them).” Jinyoung murmured.

Nayoung blinked at him.

“Hi.” She gave them a quick bow before pushing the box of cookies to Mark.

“Open it.” She said flatly, JB just winced.

 

 

“Are you a man-hater or something?” Jinyoung mused as they headed towards the stage.

“What are you saying?” Nayoung muttered while following them, she was trying to flatten the hood of Mark’s hoodie.

“Usually when females meet Infinite, they smile or say more than one word.” Yugyeom nodded.

“Ah.” She nodded again while fixing JB’s collar.

“Ah?” Youngjae chuckled.

“I already live with an idol group, nothing new there.”

“Oh, so you’re used to seeing idols.” JB mused, she nodded then she yelped when she was almost pushed back. Mark was able to get a good grip on her waist and yanked her back.

“Oh! I’m sorry!” A deep voice said, the members of Got7 bowed at the male.

“Are you okay, miss?” He asked, then Nayoung turned to face him.

She balked and dropped her phone on the floor.

 

 

“Nayoung-ah?”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++