009

Another Heartbreaker

 

“On a fine day like this, you choose to wear black jeans, a black shirt and black Converses.” Nayoung said as she leaned against the table, the hair stylist couldn’t help but smile at her comment as she cut JB’s hair.

“Don’t laugh, Bam Bam, I told you no slim fitting shirts.” She stated, the younger male flinched and put on his earphones.

“So, you’re proud of me today?” Jackson hooked his arm around hers.

“Yes, and boys?” She asked, while slightly sniffing Jackson’s bleached hair.

“I need shoe sizes and your preferences. Since you have that event for tomorrow.”

Before anyone could comment,

“If you dare say you want to pair the Prada suits with your Jordans, I will kill you all.” She warned.

Jinyoung chuckled.

“I mean, sure they’re cool. Fine, they look dope. But which is better?” She started to pace.

“Classy suits and leather shoes. You don’t need to make a three piece suit dope, like ugh.” She shuddered.

“So this is why Lee Minho always looked so polished? He has a very uptight stylist.” The colorist commented while combing through Mark’s hair.

Nayoung smiled.

“He wanted to buy one of those shoes, but I threatened to burn the house down.”

Then she leaned down to look at Mark’s hair.

“Hmm, pink or blue?” She asked him.

Rainbow.” Mark said dryly.

Unicorn it is, one grumpy unicorn.” She nodded back before walking back to her seat and crossing her legs.

 

It was already eleven in the evening; Nayoung was still checking her emails when she heard a soft knock on the door.

“Nayoungie?” Yugyeom grinned at her as he stepped in.

“What is it?”

“Someone’s outside. I think it’s for you.” He stated, Nayoung nodded and went down.

JB and Jackson looked up as they heard Nayoung step out the front door.

“Has Mark arrived?” JB asked, just earlier their eldest had stepped out to buy a few things from the mart.

“Not yet.” Jackson shook his head.

 

 

Nayoung stepped out of the gates, and sighed. She was about to turn back to the house when he called her.

“Wait.”

She glanced at him, he was leaning against his car, he had a baseball cap on to hide his face.

“I already told you, oppa. I don’t want to talk.”

“I’ve been calling you for a week, Na. You know we need to talk.” Minho said, she shook her head.

“Just the fact that you put me in JYP with those plans, it’s enough to see how you think of me, oppa.”

“So, this is it? Because you have those boys now you~”

“Don’t you dare drag Got7 into this.” She hissed while trying to stop her tears.

“I’m tired. I’m sick of seeing you with that girl. This is the truth. I don’t like her.”

 

Mark halted, he removed his earphones and glanced up, he saw Nayoung’s familiar silhouette speaking with a tall male.

His brows rose as he continued walking, then he stopped.

“Don’t you dare drag Got7 into this.”

“I’m tired. I’m sick of seeing you with that girl. This is the truth. I don’t like her.”

“What did Suzy ever do to you?” He asked, Mark hesitated between his steps, then he stopped.

“Oppa, that girl made you kick me out.”

“I told you that you didn’t need to leave the house, Na!”

“It’s not that. I liked being your stylist. I was happy! I finally adjusted to living in Korea.”

“Suzy wasn’t comfortable with you being with me, Na. I thought you understood.”

Mark bit his lip, then he saw tears line down Nayoung’s cheeks.

“Well now, I don’t feel comfortable facing you, oppa. So just leave.”

“Nayoung, please, we need to talk. Let’s fix this.” Minho took her hand, before she could react, a hand gently landed on her back.

“It might rain soon, let’s go home.” Mark said flatly, but his eyes were steady as he looked at the older male.

“Mark~”

“We still need to talk.”

 

“She said she isn’t comfortable facing you, sunbae. So, let go of that hand.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++