///

You've touched my heart (EunHae ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is supposed to be a happy sequel..i guess? ㅋㅋ
 

 

 

 

 

I have so many things to tell you, but, I don't know where to start.
 

Early in the morning, Hyukjae has already woken up, a light breeze enters the room from the open window, he helps Donghae pull up the blankets before sitting up to look outside the window. Under the bright sun, the green leaves on the tree are swaying lightly to the wind, two plump lovebirds are hopping here and there over the branches, occasionally chirping noisily, creating a beautiful picture.


He ended up spending the night with Donghae. They made love all over the small cottage, from the shower, to the sofa, even the balcony, and finally the bed. He remembers passing out from too much pleasure mixed with fatigue while they were onto the sixth round. 


Hyukjae tugs out a fragile smile. So much for escaping all the way to France. 


All the man needed to get him into bed again, was a simple, "Hyukjae, I need you."


Just how easy was he?


Hyukjae couldn't help comparing himself to a cheap , yet, he was unable to bring himself to reject Donghae even though he knew the man had a lover which was precisely why they even met again in the first place. Donghae must love that person alot, to have abandoned his work in Korea in order to accompany his lover here to watch their performance. He remembers that the man used to dislike going to theaters for performances because he felt that it was a waste of time.


Three years apart has not made his love for Donghae any lesser. When the man gazed at him with pleading eyes, Hyukjae found himself nodding and bringing him to the small cottage he owned. Age did not seem to have taken any toll on the man's appearance, if Donghae was good looking in the past, he was blindingly handsome now. The man had matured over these years, naturally, he was even more charming than before, as he was surrounded by an aura belonging to a successful man. As usual, Lee Donghae didn't fail to take his breath away, and Hyukjae suddenly wonders if that was the reason why he had fallen in love with this man.


It must not be a very complicated reason. Definitely not like the cliched love stories where Donghae appeared as his knight in shiny armour to stop the tyrants in school from bullying him. In fact, Donghae joined in the bullyings himself. Neither did Donghae ever recognise Hyukjae's existence whenever he tagged along behind like Donghae's personal tail. Of course Hyukjae knew that irritated Donghae alot, but he couldn't help it.   


Maybe it was the way Donghae bossily threw his unwanted toy Superheroes to Hyukjae because he got newer and better ones. Like any other kid his age, Hyukjae yearned to have a Superhero toy of his own, his favourite was Iron Man, but his parents could never afford to buy him one, whereas Donghae's parents owned an established company and they could give Donghae as many toys as he wanted. Thus Hyukjae treasured these toys which he could usually only see but not touch. He'd made sure to take really good care of them and secretly called them 'Hae's gifts big hearts'.


Or maybe it was the way Donghae shocked the entire class when he tossed his own textbook into the classroom's rubbish bin and walked out of the class coolly, ignoring their teacher who was in the middle of punishing Hyukjae and making him stand in the corridor outside their classroom, for forgetting to bring the textbook. Thereafter, the school wanted to give Donghae a demerit point for disrespecting a teacher, however Donghae merely replied that the teacher had told whoever who hadn't bring a textbook to get out of the class. In the end, Donghae somehow got away with a clean record. 


Or it could even be that Valentines' Day, when the prettiest girl in school, the goddess of the school's entire male population, called Hyukjae hideous before getting her followers to shove him onto the floor just because he was 'an eyesore and shouldn't be allowed outside scaring people'. It hurt Hyukjae to know that was what others thought of him. But that was not the reason why that Valentines' Day was special to him. Hyukjae would never forget that Donghae rejected the goddess' confession and tore her love letter addressed to him, before dropping a cold, "I don't date hideous people." Then he'd turned to where Hyukjae was still sitting on the floor and dumped dozens of boxes of chocolates into Hyukjae's arms, ordering him to eat them. And Hyukjae wondered how Donghae knew he had a sweet tooth, or perhaps it could have been that Donghae was too used to throwing him his unwanted stuff.


Maybe it was all of the above, but it was one day that Hyukjae discovered his own feelings for Donghae. That day, he had slept over in Donghae's room as his parents had gone for a long business trip. He'd tossed and turned in the mattress on the floor because he couldn't sleep. He slept on a mattress, yes, since Donghae obviously didn't want to share a bed with him, but at least Donghae allowed him into his room. Donghae fell asleep very quickly, but Hyukjae was still very much awake probably too excited to be in the same room with Donghae. He recalls the soft moonlight bathing Donghae's smooth skin and his long eyelashes, Donghae looked so harmless and adorable asleep. Needless to say, Hyukjae was mesmerised by this breath-taking figure before him. In his impulse, Hyukjae had leaned down and brushed his lips over those warm, inviting ones. As his heart started to thump wildly, Hyukjae knew he had fallen in love with a person named Lee Donghae.


A groan from his side, broke Hyukjae out of his thoughts. Sensing that Donghae was going to wake up soon, he quickly hurries to get up to head into the shower and clean himself up. As he climbs down the bed, a white trail of warm liquid flows down between his thighs, making Hyukjae bite his lips, feeling ashamed of himself.


"Where are you going?" A hoarse, still sleepy voice suddenly spoke, accompanied by a hand that caught Hyukjae, stopping him from moving further.


Hyukjae jerks in alarm. Forcing himself to stay calm, he answers without turning around, "I'm just going to wash up."


The man on the bed makes a noise of disagreement, and tugs Hyukjae backwards. "Stay here. Let's laze in bed."


Hyukjae struggles to get up from ontop the man's chest. "Can you let go? I really want to go and wash up." He was getting a little angry.


The man actually pouted, seeming to consider for a while before complying, "Give me a morning kiss first."


Hyukjae widens his eyes. "Stop kidding."


Donghae never wanted to kiss him, not even when they were making love. In those years they had been together, the number of times they had kissed could be added up by his ten fingers.


"I'm not." Before Hyukjae has a chance to react, Donghae reaches forward and plant a kiss on his lips. "You taste good."


Hyukjae froze in his spot. Then, he pushes Donghae away and gets up from the bed stiffly. "It's not funny." He dashes into the bathroom.



 

 

I'm sorry for what I've done. I'm sorry, I broke your heart. I'm sorry, for making you cry.
 

They ate breakfast in silence, until Donghae finally breaks the awkward atmosphere, "Go change into something warm, I want to bring you out after breakfast."


Hyukjae nods, not bothering to ask why and where. He had learnt not to, for fear of Donghae getting unhappy.


Donghae coughs awkwardly. "You're not going to ask me where I'm bringing you?"


Hyukjae stares at him in surprise. Why bother asking, it's not like his opinion ever mattered in the past anyway.


Donghae shifts in his chair uncomfortably, realising what Hyukjae was thinking. Knowing that he used to be an ultimate jerk, he tries to change the topic, "I need your help to pick a gift."


Hyukjae felt his heart clench in pain. Was it for his lover? Averting his eyes to the checkered table cloth, he whispers, "Okay." 


They drove out in an expensive Bugatti Veyron sports car, which Hyukjae couldn't even afford with ten years of his current pay. Soon, they left the outskirts and entered the town, stopping at a street filled with an extensive line of branded outlets.


Walking into one selling gentleman's suits, Donghae picked out a few for Hyukjae to try on. Apparently, Donghae has a very good taste, because all the suits he picked out seemed as though they were made for Hyukjae, accentuating his lean figure and if someone came into the store right then, they would have mistaken Hyukjae for a model.


Hyukjae frowns when Donghae signalled to the store assistants that he was purchasing all of them. "I thought I'm here to help you pick out a gift?"


Donghae smiles back reassuringly, "We'll do that later."


"Then what are those for?" Hyukjae gestures to the suits the assistants were wrapping up.


"Oh, those? They're yours."


"What?" Hyukjae's frown deepens. "I don't need them." He steps forward intending to stop the purchase, but Donghae blocks his way.


"What are you trying to do? I told you I don't need them." Hyukjae was kind of annoyed. He didn't know what Donghae intended, however he dislikes receiving gifts like that. It made him feel horrible and insulted. As if Donghae was repaying their last night with such expensive gifts. Even though he knew that he might not matter more to Donghae than just a random e in the streets, Hyukjae wanted to salvage whatever little pride he had left. 


"I'm sorry, we're not purchasing them anymore." Hyukjae raises his voice so that the store assistants could hear him. 


When Donghae signals at them to ignore Hyukjae and go on with the wrapping, Hyukjae got infuriated. "How many times must I tell you I don't need them!" Hyukjae couldn't be blamed for thinking that Donghae was buying him gifts out of a guilty conscience, after all, the first thing that the man did when they reunite, was to get him in bed again. What else could Hyukjae think?


"You do need them, " Donghae insists, manhandling Hyukjae to the corner of the store since the assistants were starting to stare at them curiously. "Your manager told me that you're going to audition for the Royal Dance Company isn't it? I heard that they're really strict. Although I have absolute confidence in you, you still need to be dressed in your best suit and go to the audition in top form. Don't you agree?"


Hyukjae softens, feeling relieved and touched at the same time that Donghae cared enough to learn about his current situation. "Even so, I don't need so many of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter