School Mornings

Playing the Player's Heart

[Kikwang's POV]

School. School. I hate school. I never really cared much about academics and only payed attention to the girls.

Yes people, the girls. The ladies. It's normal for a guy to pay attention to their them; preferably their chest.

Alright, call me a manwhore but that would mean belittling every other guy out there too. It's perfectly normal for a man to act this way.

I swear it's just you girls, always making something a lot more negative than it needs to be.

"Yah! Midget, hurry the hell up will you?" I tapped my foot getting impatient.

"Calm your will you? And yes, I'm almost positive that you have manboobs." She remarked straightening her hair in the bathroom.

I smirked and thought carefully. This girl was sure good with remarks, but I'm even better.

"So you have stared at my y body before."

She shut up knowing there was no way to top what I just said. We should be on our way to school by now, but this girl is just caught up with her so called "bedhead."

Then that girl finally spoke up seeing how irritated I was getting.

"If you're in that much of a hurry, then why don't you just leave?" She said sounding serious.

 

 

Well if you put it that way....

 

 

"Bye Midget! See you at school!"

I waved goodbye and headed out the house.

 

[Soo Yun's POV]

Really. Just... really.

Did that really happen just now or am I dreaming things?

I slapped my cheeks to the point where they turned a bright red color. Oh , this was 100% real.

That man is a complete asswhole, and I'm certain of it.

I headed out and slammed the door, taking out all my anger on it.

"Well, well. So I see Ms.Clumsy has anger problems, huh"

I swear I could remember that voice from anywhere. I've been hearing this same voice the past few days.

"What are you doing here L.Joe?" I asked turning around, and not to my surprise, it was him.

"I was just on my way to school, and I'm pretty sure we all live around the same area." Well I guess he was correct about what he just stated.

Oh well, my fault for making for making assumptions. I checked the time on my clock, and boy were we running late.

"How about we get to school before we're late?" I suggested.

"Good idea," He responded using that same cheeky smile I never seem to get tired of.

We ended up running towards the school gates, and just as we were about to enter, I just had to MAGICALLY trip on a rock and fall.

I ended up scraping my knee and it hurt like hell.

"AHH! My knee!" I started panicking when I saw blood dripping down.

"A-Are you ok?" L.Joe started panicking too seeing the state I was in.

"No L.Joe. Do you seriously think I would be ok right now?" At this time, I started hyperventilating to the extreme.

I just hated blood, hated it!

Ever since I was young, I've always been protected by my family and never gotten hurt.

Whenever I went to the Doctor's, I'd freak out seeing my blood being drained by that cursed needle and end up fainting.

Which reminds me....

Before I knew it, I dropped down the ground and out.

 

[Kikwang's POV]

I stared out the window, bored as hell. Where was she? God, don't tell me she's still curling her hair. I continued fussing in my head until I unexpectently spotted that same hot-headed woman being carried.

L.Joe? Again?

Damn, and I thought I was the player here.

 

[Author's POV]
-----------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! I haven't updated in a while. Ehehe, SORRY!

I've been busy and... lazy.

Yep, LAZY!

I hope you enjoy this chapter. Bye~