Overreacting

Playing the Player's Heart

[Kikwang's POV]

Gah, the sun already set but that shrimp was nowhere in sight. Where could she have gone?

I paced back and forth in the living room over and over until my head started feeling dizzy. I sighed to myself and slumped down on the couch.

I'm worried...

Now, don't get me wrong when I say that. I swear, if our parents find out she's gone, I'd be the one getting sent straight to hell. I almost went down on that road before, and trust me when I say this.

It's not that fun.

Although, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried about Soo Yun even just a little bit. I'm pretty sure we're friends by now. Good friends, I should say.

I actually figured out the reason for my strange acting earlier.

It's because I was running. I ran around pretty much the whole school looking for that midget, and by the time I did find her, my heart was beating out of proportions.

What else could be the reason? It seemed pretty logical to me.

I snapped my body back up, hearing the door ring. It sounded like heaven to me. It's the sound I've been waiting to hear all day.

Before opening the door, I made sure to hide my smile and replace it with a straight face. Kikwang, you need to show her who's boss.

"Do you know what time it is?" I flinged the door open, and asked in fury. I really was curious as to why she was gone.

"Time for you to get a watch. Hahahahahaha-" Her laughter subdued after noticing that I wasn't talking back. I wasn't being the usual person I was; I was dead serious this time, "Hah..."

"Seriously, where were you this whole time?" I raised my hands in complaint.

"Chill, I was just out with someone." She tried reasoning.

"Oh, so you were out with a boy? OH SO NOW YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME?" I practically screamed in her ear.

I never planned to be so infuriated about something as stupid as this. It's not like I've never gone out with some girl either. I swear, it's like my own mouth had a mind of it's own. 

I kept screaming out random profanities that apparently made no sense when put together into a sentence.

"So what if I was with a ing guy? It's not like you're never with any girls."

Oh she just had to bring that up. Wait, she just admitted she was with a guy. I knew it.

"So you were with a guy. Cheater, now I have an actual reason to break up with you."

Tch, how's she going to react to that now?

"Oh, fine then. Let's just break up. I'll tell my Dad that there's just no way to work this out. Who knows? I could just marry one of the millions of heirs in the world."

Wait, wait. That's not what I wanted; I just wanted her to learn a lesson. I didn't actually want to break up.

"Hold up! No, let's be reasonable about this. We don't have to break up!" She looked bewildered by what I just said.

"You... Don't you want to break up with me? You can go back to banging girls as you please."

Oh god, she was right. Why was I even saying this?

I'm the one who wanted this relationship to end in the first place, not here. Yet, what was I doing now practically begging her to change her mind?

"Hahaha, I see the Midget got tricked huh? Don't worry, we'll only be married for about- Let's say two years," I continued making up lies off the top of my head, "Once our companies become stable again, we'll be back to our normal lives."

She smirked, knowing I'd say that.

What? I thought I was the one playing tricks here. Not her.

Ugh, The Midgets messing with my mind. She's playing around with it, and making me all confused.

"I'm going to go to bed now." I tried getting out of the awkward situation.

She let out my name, stopping me in my tracks, "Kikwang."

"What?"

"You're bipolar." She let out a heartily laugh before walking off to take a shower.

" you too kid." I snorted and walked to our bedroom, smiling all the while.


 

Alright guys, time to yell at me.

I know I haven't update for a while, EHEHEHEHE.

Ok bye! I probably won't update in a little while again. I'm glad you guys are patient. ^^

 

Yeah, I've been getting busy. DFLKDJFLKDFDLASDKLDHFDSJF jibberish.