Relationship Revealed

Playing the Player's Heart

[Kikwang's POV]

 

||BREAKING NEWS||

The two richest teenagers in all of South Korea believed to be dating?

Wednesday, December 7 at 4:27 PM, Lee Kikwang and Jang Soo Yun, the heir and heiress of Lee Enterprises and Jang Corporation, were spotted at the local ice skating rink having a date.  Reporters shot photographs as the two displayed their affection for each other, even resulting in a kiss. 

Here are photographs from yesterday.


Hah, so I was right after all. It really does look like we lip-locked from this photo. Now only if the real thing would actually happen...


The two are obviously dating, or at least in some sort of relationship. Now the real question to think about is this. Will the two companies intertwine through this relationship, causing them to raise up in the ranks of the business world?


I shut off the TV, content with the scandal spreading like wild fire. Every single news station in South Korea was reporting about this topic, and every single printing company in the country was printing an article about this.

Well I guess Dad finally got what he wanted.

We do look like an item from the public's point of view, and they surely did guess correctly about our upcoming marriage.

What they didn't know was that we certainly did not love each other, and I'm sure the same thing goes for liking too.

They don't know that three years after our marriage, we'll already be planning a divorce.

And in the name of all y people in the world, I sure hope they won't find out.

Every couple of second or so, I always wonder to myself, "What would happen if I just went along with this marriage?"

I shook my head furiously afterwards.

There's just no way. Remember your standards Lee Kikwang.

Even with this determination of finding a woman fitting my high standards, I just couldn't help but continue to ponder over the thought.

I mean, it wouldn't be wrong to have any what if's or Maybe's right?

There's no law that says it's wrong to imagine the outcomes of life.

I walked to school alone, not even bothering to bring my "girlfriend" with me. A man just needs his time to think, you know?

 

[Soo Yun's POV]

I tried keeping a low profile while walking to school. I was already noticeable enough by my kid-like figure for al lthe girls in school to spot me.

Trying to be stealth-like, I creeped behind a bush, and not to my surprise, it was like what I imagined.

There were girls around every visible spot of the school, trying to search for a girl named "Jang Soo Yun", which of course was me.

Oh geez.

I really should have brought personal bodyguards, but I just had to say no hoping things wouldn't be as chaotic as they were right now.

See what happens when you try to fit in Soo Yun?

There's no point when you're already abnormal as is!

I anticipated a countdown in my head, preparing to run when the time comes. Eventually they'd find me hiding in these bushes, so I might as well be safe than sorry.

"Ah!" I yelled like the little girl Kikwang always labeled me as.

That douche. My head furrowed in anger just by thinking of that guy. He just had to attempt to kiss me huh?

Well sorry for you, but I am not like those kinds of s you always seem to be messing around with.

Jang Soo Yun is not some kind of , just hoping to get laid.

I have pretty high standards too yo-

"You!" A random girl in search called out, "Everybody! Soo Yun is over here?'

. I should've sprinted quicker. By now, everyone was chasing my direction to the point where I had nowhere else to go but straight.

This was all because of Kikwang. Ever since our dads announced to us about this stupid "arranged marriage", all I've ever encountered was a bunch of pimples caused by Dumbkwang.

Aish, the stress this guy gives to me.

While running around in the hallways, I felt a hand giving me a light tug and ended up pulling me inside a classroom.

"Who are you? Some kind of ? I screeched in panic.

This guy was totally a e. Who else would pull in an innocent girl to an abandoned mysterious classroom you'd only find in movies?

I heard a deep voice laughing.

I shivered in fear and I could feel goose bumps starting to pop up.

"You're really funny Miss Clumsy. There's no way a handsome face like mine would belong to a !" I knew that voice. I've heard it too many times to not be able to distinguish it.

Afterwards, I swiftly turned around and gave the man a light punch on the arm. "Yah! Lee Byunghyun, how could you scare me like that?"

"Scare you? I was trying to save you from the army of girls waiting to kill you outside! It's amazing how many fangirls your boyfriend has." He chuckled again lightly.

I smiled being drawn to his laugh. I just felt so attracted to it you know? Ah it's so sooth- Wait, what?!

"Kikwang and I are not in a relationship." I defended.

"What do you mean? Every single news station in South Korea has evidence to prove it. You guys even kiss."

How stupid can I get? I'm just about at the same standards of stupidity my "boyfriend" is. I just let out something nobody was supposed to find out. I'm such an idiot at times.

"Oh yeah, me and Kikwang are in a relationship." I laughed awkwardly. By the way L. Joe was looking at me, one could tell my response was not believable.

He started stepping closer to the point where we were just a foot apart from each other.

I took a deep breath, prepared to tell him the truth. There was no use hiding it anyways.

"Well, the truth is... Kikwang and I-" I was cut off by an intruding voice that seemed to come out of nowhere.

"Are the happiest couple in the world!" By the time I turned to yell at him for such lies, he was already next to me, hugging my waist tightly as if he really was telling to the truth.

Kikwang, what in the world are you doing? 

 


Ehehehe! Sorry for the late chapter. I've been so addicted to 'Running Man!'

Yonghwa is just... that man is H-O-T!

I love how he's just the hero whenever he guest stars on the show. 

YONGHWA YONGHWA YONGHWA :)