Chapter 1

Stay Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 KIM HANA

 

The weather are really nice for hang out around the neighborhood. It has been a while for Kim Hana to take a walk when she has been cope up with her study. Well, this year are her final year for her to be a college's student. So, there were to many projects and assignments that need to complete and next month, she have a final exam. So, there she is.. take a walk in the neighborhood to release her stress before continue her revision for study. 

"Hey, Hana! Wait up!" Before Hana take her step further, someone call her from behind and that make Hana stop her step and she turn to look behind. After a moment, the one who is calling her name stop from running in front of Hana. 

"Inhale, exhale...Inhale, exhale.." said Hana try to make that someone to take a moment for breathing. 

"Okay. Thanks, Hana-ah. I'm glad that I bump into you right now. Huh..." said that person.

Fortunately, I heard you calling for me, In Guk-ah. So, what's up? Is there anything that you want to tell me?" Ask Hana feel curious with the sudden meet up with her classmate, Seo In Guk.

"Uhmmm... well.. Why don't we go to the cafe there. It is nice to have some talk while drink some coffee?" Suggest In Guk. After hear the request, Hana think for a while.

"Is it the matter that you want to tell or ask are important?" Ask Hana before agree to the guy request. 

"Well, it is important to me, but not to you I think? Hmmm.. I just want to ask some opinion or advice from you. So, can you spare your time for a while. I really need someone to talk right now." Said In Guk, look desperate.

"Well, maybe for a while will do. I have to meet someone about two more hours, so for now, I can follow you. " said Hana after take a glance at her watch.

"Ok, nice! So, let's go. I will treat you." Said In Guk after Hana agree to have a talk with him. Luckily to them that the cafe are nearby. After arrive

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter