Chapter 9

Stay Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the park...

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo are walking side by side without a word. They just keep walking while secretly looking at each other. Both of them don't know what should they say to each other since the atmosphere there seems to be a bit awkward. Jong Kook seem a bit hesitant to ask something to Ji Hyo, and she notice it. So, Ji Hyo take the initiative to talk about it.

"Oppa, are you okay? If you have something to say, you can tell me. I'll listen." Said Ji Hyo. After hear what Ji Hyo said, Jong Kook stop walking and that also make Ji Hyo do the same. 

"How about we take a seat there. We have been walking almost half and hour, I think." Said Jong Kook after a few seconds.

"Alright. Let's go and take a seat then." Said Ji Hyo and the walk toward the bench that are not far. After they take a seat, Jong Kook still hesitant to talk. Ji Hyo feel a bit annoyed when Jong Kook still don't want to talk about what the thing that make him so hesitant to say.

"Oppa, are you really want to stay quiet or you want me leave?" Ask Ji Hyo, sound annoyed. That question really make Jong Kook feel a bit scared. What if Ji Hyo really leave? If he do not confess today, when will he got the chance again? Hana already give him opportunity to confess to Ji Hyo today, how can he miss this opportunity? But if he confess and got reject, he scared that Ji Hyo don't want to meet him again. What should he do?

"That's it! I will go home then. Maybe you don't want me here. So, I will just leave." Said Ji Hyo and then got up. When she about to leave, Jong Kook hold Ji Hyo's hand to prevent Ji Hyo from leaving. 

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter