Chapter 7

Stay Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunday Morning.... 

 

"Kookie samchon!! Wake up!" Said Hana half-shout while knocking on  Jong Kook's room. The time already 9 o'clock at the morning but Jong Kook still sleeping. Usually Jong Kook always wake up earlier in the morning to do some exercise before breakfast. But today, it is different. This make Hana feel weird. She keep thinking about negative thought about her uncle.

 

"Samchon!! Wake up!!" Shout Hana, still keep on knocking the door. After a seconds, finally the door open.

 

"Oh my! Samchon! What happen to you? Why do you look so mess? Are you okay? Did you drink yesterday?" ask Hana after she saw how her uncle look right now. Jong Kook really look mess. 

 

"Oh.. Hana-ah.. I'm okay. Don't worry about me. Have you had breakfast? If don't, wait for me. I will bring you eat breakfast. Just give me a moments. " said Jong Kook try to look normal.

 

"Eh,  Kookie samchon. No meed to eat breakfast outside. I already prepare something to eat. Just get your shower and I will wait for you. Let's have breakfast together." Said Hana.

 

"Ah.. really? Okay.. Give me a moments. I will get ready." Said Jong Kook.

 

"Neh.. Take your time, samchon."  After that, Hana go to kitchen to set up the table for breakfast.

 

Ten minutes later... 

 

After Jong Kook already cleaned himself, he got out from his room and go straight to the kitchen. 

 

"Hana-ah.. Sorry for make you wait." Said Jong Kook after take a seat in front of Hana. 

 

"Ah.. It's okay , samchon. I don't mind. Let's eat. I don't know if the food taste okay or not since it has been a long time that I didn't cook. Too busy with study. I hope you like it." Said Hana. 

 

"I think it is better. Just like my taste. Let's eat." 

 

"It's good that you like it. " said Hana and they start to dig in.  While they are eating, Hana notice that her uncle seems like not enjoy his food, so she decide to ask.

 

"Kookie samchon.. are you okay?" Ask Hana but there are no response even after a few moments. Hana just hear her uncle let out a deep sighed only. 

 

"Hello.. samchon... Are you listening to me?" Still no response. Hana feel frustated when her uncle ignore her. Slowly, Hana get up from her sit and go beside her uncle and... 

 

"Kookie samchon!!" shout Hana at Jong Kook's ear. Jong Kook got starlted because of that. 

 

"Yah! What was that?! Are you crazy Hana!" Shout Jong Kook at Hana and that make Hana feel scared because her uncle seems very angry after what she have done. She never saw her uncle angry or shout at her like that. That is why she feel scared suddenly. After a moments, Jong Kook realize that he already make a mistake and try to apologise. 

 

"Hana-ah... I'm sorry okay. I didn't meant to shout at you. It just that, I got a little depressed  over something. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me, okay?" Said Jong Kook feel guilty. Hana start to feel relief after that. She then take a seat beside Jong Kook.

 

"It's okay, samchon. I didn't mind at all. But you know, I never see you get angry or shout

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter