A Day Out (1/2)

Twist Of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twist Of Fate 

Chapter 9

 A Day Out (1/2)

 

Some loud noises could be heard from below. You rubbed your tired eyes and looked out on the clock on your bedtable. It read seven am.

You groaned and pulled your duvet above your head and whined to yourself. You still felt tired, but the sound was loud, and you wondered what it was.

You had an idea about what it was. Ki Joon was most likely up and playing by himself, like usual and you had to get up now.

Then you could hear a deep sound and frowned. Someone was laughing, and you pulled the duvet down and tried to listen to the sound.

You could hear the unfamiliar laughter again and then Ki Joon’s bright laugh. You immediately knew that Yongguk was awake and with Ki Joon.

After the heated argument from last, you didn’t dare to face Yongguk. Things were just getting worse between the two of you. You sighed and slid under your soft duvet, once again and let out a deep groan.

You had to get up now, because you were already awake. It seemed like the boys didn’t need you, since they were laughing by themselves.

You pulled the duvet down and sat up in your bed. The sunlight hit your window and you smiled.

The weather had been quite good the past days and you felt the summer nearing. You cooed and stretched your arms and body.

It was a nice day to take Ki Joon out and play. You wondered if Yongguk had some work to do.

You needed a shower right now. “Oh my God, I smell so horrible, ugh.”

You quickly got out your bed, although you wanted to stay longer in your comfortable bed.

The weather seemed to be quite nice. It was sunny, and the clouds were clear outside. You moved the curtains back and opened your window to air out your room.

You stuck your head out and cooed as the fresh breeze hit your tired morning face. It felt refreshing, and you closed your eyes for a moment, feeling the warmth from the sun linger on your skin.

Your eyes flickered down the backyard and you heard the backdoor open and someone walked out on the deck.

You narrowed your eyes and noticed Yongguk. He walked further down and to the grass. You furrowed your brows as you saw him getting the ball, and then he walked back inside.

You wondered why he took the ball inside, if he is going to play with Ki Joon.

He is so strange.

You mumbled to yourself and pulled your curtains back, but left the window open, to let the fresh air inside your room.

You opened your closet and picked out a simple outfit, a thin burgundy blouse, and some simple dark blue skinny jeans.

You placed your clothes on your bed with your underwear. You grabbed your towel and walked out to the bathroom, to shower.

Ki Joon was moving around in the house. He went upstairs and grabbed some shirts and walked back to Yongguk and showed his shirts.

“Do you want to bring that along?” Yongguk asked the little boy, who nodded with bright eyes and Yongguk chuckled, giving the boy a now.

“Alright, let’s pack our stuff.”

Yongguk looked on his watch, on his wrist and it read 7:48 am. He looked towards the stairs and wondered if you were up or not.

Yongguk had planned a day out for the three of you. He wanted the two of you to get to know Ki Joon better, and he sort of wanted to clear things between you.

Yongguk sighed, when he thought about last night’s heated argument between the two of you.

He realized that nothing bad had happened to Ki Joon, and that the boy actually had a good time with you and your friend, whom he didn’t know.

However, Yongguk still didn’t like the idea of letting others and strangers meet Ki Joon so soon. Yongguk even waited to let his family meet the little boy.

Yongguk gazed at the stairs, he had to wake you up and it didn’t feel good to do that after what had happened last night.

He groaned. It was his plan to go out today, so he had to wake you up, because you had to come along.

Yongguk shook his head. Pull yourself together and just knock on her door. He told himself and walked upstairs.

You finally finished washing up and showering. “Ahh.. I feel fresh and clean.” You hummed to yourself as you wrapped your body in your towel.

You shut the bathroom door and you quickly walked out to the hall.

“Oh .”

You shrieked, when you suddenly slipped and fell into Yongguk. Your body slammed into his.

Yongguk quickly grabbed your arms and steadied you, before you fell.

You gazed into his eyes surprised, and Yongguk looked at you just as confused. You didn’t know exactly how you were in this situation suddenly. You slipped, and he was there and caught you.

Your eyes widened, when you noticed how your body was glued to him. Yongguk stood frozen, his feet glued to the ground, his eyes widened, and his jaw clenched as he gazed at you.

Your heart began to race fast. You hadn’t been this close to him before, shared this kind of intimacy and your cheeks burned now.

Your look wasn’t much different from his, your eyes were widened, and you held onto his firm arms.

You couldn’t hide your surprise and his arms were quite firm and toned. Your wet hair dripped down and on his white shirt and it got slightly wet, because of you.

You were holding onto him tightly. It was a natural reaction, because you were afraid that you would slip.

You had just showered and your feet were wet, and you hurried out, hence you slipped. You wanted to run away from this situation. Just last night you were mad at each other now you were in his arms.

You were so close to him that you could smell his cologne and hear his heavy breaths. His arms were firm and his muscles were tightened as he had a firm grip on you, preventing you from slipping again.

He was wearing a simple white t-shirt and you felt his skin, his arms. He felt warm, but soft.

Yongguk liked his lips and looked into your eyes and none of you spoke. Yongguk didn’t know how to react or what to say to you.

He held you close to him and his eyes flickered down to you, and he gulped hard. He could smell the fragrance of grapefruit and lilies from you.

You smelled of flowers. Your skin felt soft and warm to him. He gazed at your face, your cheeks were pink as raspberries. He felt your chest raise and the heavy beat of your heart beat.

Yongguk hadn’t been this close to you before. Never held you like this before and smelt your fragrance. It was a strange feeling, being in this situation with you.

You waited for Yongguk to say something or at least move away, but you were just glued to the ground and unable to move.

A moment passed by like this and you blinked your eyes. Then you could hear Ki Joon walking around downstairs and you were brought back to reality. You broke off the eye contact.

“Oh God!” You gasped, when you realized how close your bodies were pressed together and how long you stayed like this.

The both of you quickly pulled back from each other, feeling awkward, and Yongguk looked to the side. He cleared his throat and spoke fast.

“I didn’t see anything.” He stated.

His tone was low and almost husky. You felt your face heat up, and your eyes widened even more.

“What do you mean?!” You shook your head as you looked at him with a frantic look.

You tugged on your towel to your chest as you gazed at him. Your eyes flickered up and down, and he was about to look towards you and you screamed.

“Don’t look, you ert.”

You hurried back to your room and slammed your door.

“Yah, Kwon! I didn’t see anything.” He yelled loud enough for you to hear.

“Aish!” He groaned.

“I really didn’t see anything.” He mumbled to himself.

You leaned against your door and tugged on your towel tighter. Your heart was racing rapidly, and your cheeks burned. This was so embarrassing.

You hit the back of your head against the door a couple of times and cussed beneath your breath of embarrassment.

You then moved your gaze down your body to check, and you weren’t exposed anywhere, obviously.

But why did he say that he didn’t see anything? why didn’t he just keep his mouth shut.

You gazed down your body once more and noticed how you had tightened your towel around your chest, and how your s were squeezed.

Then you realized what he saw. He saw your cleavage. He must have seen it. Your eyes widened, and your jaw dropped.

You bit hard on your bottom lip and whined. You had wet his shirt too. You had noticed it, because you could see some of his chest, and you were pretty sure you saw some letters on his chest, like a tattoo.

You whined and hit the back of your head against your door once again, when you thought about the embarrassing moment. You had to be more careful, because you weren’t living alone anymore.

Idiot, idiot, idiot. I should have dressed in the bathroom.

Your heart jumped, when it suddenly knocked on the door, and you pulled back, startled. You looked at your door, even though you couldn’t see anyone from behind it, obviously.

“It’s me. Get ready, we are going on a trip.” Yongguk announced, and you frowned.

“What trip?” You asked quickly.

“It’s a surprise for Ki Joon. We will be back late, so pack an extra outfit.” He said from behind the door.

You furrowed your brows, because you couldn’t comprehend it all. Then there was a moment of silence.

“Ki Joon is looking forward to this, so don’t back out.” He said, and you made a face.

“I won’t!” You said firmly, and there was no reply.

Yongguk walked away from your door and when he made it to the stairs, he froze and looked out.

He groaned and ran his hand down the length of his face. This was bound to happen at one point.

Yongguk looked down at his chest and saw that his shirt had gotten slightly wet, because your wet hair had wetted him.

He pulled on his shirt and got the image of you in his mind, where you slammed into him and how you held onto him for a short moment.

Then the embarrassment hit you and your cheeks quickly became red, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter