Missing Pieces

Twist Of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twist Of Fate

Chapter 32

Missing Pieces 

 

The darkness in the room felt eerie, and everything around you was pitch dark. You could capture the shapes of the furniture in silhouettes by the light of the moon that slipped through the slits of the curtains.

It was like you saw dark silhouettes moving around in your room, and the darkness was approaching you. It felt like the darkness wanted to consume you.

A cold shudder passed down your spine, and you were suddenly freezing. It wasn’t even winter, but your room felt icy cold.

You breathed deeply and clutched onto your soft sheets. You turned around from side to side continuously, but your mind was awake.

The place felt too eerie, and suddenly creepy. The house is big after all. You felt all alone. You couldn’t handle it.

The pounding in your head wasn’t gone either, and your head felt heavy. Your head was spinning around, and you were trembling of cold.

You breathed deeply and groaned aloud. You hated how you couldn’t fall asleep, when you wanted to sleep.

You just wanted to find your inner peace and get some sleep, so you could get rid of the throbbing in your head.

But time went by, and you couldn’t find your peace within. You sighed deeply and sat up in bed. You stared into the darkness that felt approaching.

“If you are that scared, come sleep in my bed.”

Those words repeated in your mind, they were enticing, and suddenly you no longer laid in your bed.

You found yourself standing outside Yongguk’s door. You grabbed the door handle, and pulled it down. The door creaked as it opened, and you stepped into the darkness.

Instantly, you were welcomed by that familiar strong scent. It was a musky scent of male, but it was a different smell. He smelled wonderful, just so manly. You sighed of relief and ushered up to his bed.

Seconds after, you laid down in his warm bed. A small smile formed on your face, and you pulled on his duvet, getting comfortable in his bed. His bed felt so soft and warm, and you weren’t feeling cold in his room, how odd.

“What are you doing?”

The familiar deep voice made your hands freeze, and you stared into the darkness.

“Huh?”

“What are you doing?” He repeated.

Somehow, his voice seemed to have turned deeper and huskier. His voice was cool as ice, and you felt a shudder pass down your back. But you quickly shook it off.

“I am taking some of your duvet.” You replied calmly.

“You took it all.” He said in a low growl, sounding agitated.

“Oh.. I’m so sorry.” You burst out, and you tossed his duvet towards him.

“Kwon.” He breathed deeply. His voice was becoming deeper than usual.

“Where are you?” You asked with furrowed brows.

You squinted your eyes to see him better, but it was so dark in his room. You were certain that you were looking at him, but you just couldn’t see him.

“Right here.” He breathed deeply.

“Where?” You asked.

Instinctively, you reached your hand out for him. You felt something smooth, and you slid your fingertip up. It felt straight, and long. You furrowed your brows, touching it a couple of times to feel what it was.

“You are touching my nose.” He hissed.

“Ups.”

You pulled your hand away and felt something that was soft this time. You touched it a couple of times and hummed.

He breathed deeply, and you felt his hot breath on your fingertips. Then he parted his lips, and you squealed, and pulled your hand back.

“You touched my mouth now.” He said.

“It felt wet.” You blurt out.

There was a moment of silence, and you could hear him breathe deeply. The room was filled with a darkness. You didn’t know which side he laid on.

“I can’t see you, Yongguk.” You groaned.

“The lights are off, of course, you can’t see me.” He hissed.

“I asked you something. You didn’t reply me. What are you doing?” He repeated in a firmer tone.

“I can’t sleep.” You groaned. “And you told me to sleep in your bed, so shut it.” You added.

“Why can’t you sleep.” He asked. His voice became lower and he breathed deeply.

“I won’t tell. You’ll laugh.” You groaned, and you turned your back around.

You probably didn’t face him now, which was for the better, even though he already can’t see you.

“I won’t laugh.” He said after a moment of silence passed by.

You stared out into the darkness. This darkness in his room didn’t feel eerie at all. It didn’t feel scary. You didn’t feel alone.

“You won’t?” You asked in a small tone.

“Yes.” He breathed deeply.

“Well. My room is so big, and its so dark, and scary.. I felt.. I felt alone, and scared.” You breathed out in a whisper.

“Scared of what?” He asked. His voice turned lower and deeper than before. His voice somehow felt cool.

You felt the mattress dip, and a sudden warmth rushed down your back. You closed your eyes, tugged on the duvet and breathed deeply. The warmth lingered on your back.

“The ghosts.” You replied in a small tone.

“The ghosts?” He repeated.

“Yes.”

“I will chase them away.” He said.

“You will?” You asked, unable to hide the surprise in your tone.

“Yes. I won’t let them touch you.”

“Okay, thank you.” You piped out, feeling relieved in an instant.

Another moment of silence passed by, and you were certain that he laid beside you. You could feel a warmth linger on your back. It felt nice, and soothing.

You kept your eyes closed, and you could smell his familiar and manly scent from his bedsheets. You felt calmer somehow.

“Why do you feel alone?” He asked, breaking off the silence, and you shook your head.

“I don’t know.” You said, and your voice became smaller.

“You don’t have to feel alone, when I am here.” He said.

A soft gasp passed through your lips, when you felt his strong arm wrap around your waist. He pulled you towards him. Your body tensed up again, when your back got suddenly pressed against his chest.

The feel of his warm, and so hard chest made your heart pound deeply. You bit on your bottom lip and found yourself slowly moving closer to him.

You could feel the heat of his body getting closer to you, and your heart began to pound harder against your chest.

“I don’t feel alone right now.” You admitted in a whisper.

“Good.” He breathed deeply.

His thigh brushed against yours, and you suddenly realized that you were wearing a silk dress. Your breath hitched in your throat, when you could feel his hard thigh against your soft thigh.

Your dress had slid up, and you could feel more of his skin against yours, and you realized that he wore shorts to bed. His skin felt rough, and his thighs were hard.

You felt stiff, and immovable. You couldn’t move your hands down to fix your dress. You didn’t dare to move. You breathed deeply and tensed up further.

His thighs didn’t only feel hard, but rough too, just so manly. You could feel the little frizzy hair on his thighs rub against your skin. It suddenly tickled all over you, and your body felt warm.

You bit harder on your bottom lip to suppress your squeals. You tried to think of what to do, but you didn’t dare to move or even breathe.

What am I doing? What am I doing in his room? I should leave. I am not even properly dressed…

No, I should stay. I am already here now…

And it so nice.. and warm.. He feels so nice.. Ugh. His legs are so toned. This toned toad. I might die.

“Sera?” His husky voice broke out, pulling you out of your little reverie.

“Hmm?” Your eyes snapped open, staring into the darkness.

“Get some sleep.” He stated in a nonchalant tone, sounding so cold and aloof.

You nodded, not wanting to argue. Besides, you were so tired and sleep. You wanted to get some sleep, so that you could get rid of the headache, and numbing sensation.

“Okay.” You said in a quiet tone.

Your eyes flickered down, and you could see the shape of his arm around your waist. You felt something move within you, the butterflies came to life inside your stomach. You closed your eyes, and you slowly reached your hand out and up. You took a deep breath.

Finally, you placed your hand over his, your fingertips trailed over his knuckles, feeling his hard knuckles.

Then he opened his hand, parting his fingers. You slid your fingertips over his palm, and right between his long fingers. Your heart raced off its track.

Your fingers were laced, and he closed his hand with yours. You felt a rush of heat inside you, the moment your fingers got intertwined.

His fingers were so long and slim for a man, and they fit perfectly between yours. A soft gap passed through your throat.

“Better?” He asked in a small, and yet deep tone, and you nodded.

A shudder ran down your spine, when his thumb gently rubbed over the surface of your hand, so suddenly.

It was a nice shudder, and you felt it tingle all over you. The small action sent a warm feeling to your stomach.

You felt your heart beat faster, thud against your chest, and you could hear your heart beat in your ears.

You closed your eyes, and breathed deeply, listening to the sound of your own frantic heart beats. You had never felt anything alike before.

What is this feeling?

You didn’t know what time it was, but at one point during the night, you lifted your eyelids slowly, and your eyes flickered to the open door.

You gazed out, and you could see light coming through the door from the bathroom in the hall. Then you heard sounds of water running, but you closed your eyes, and fell asleep quickly. 

The door to the room closed again. You let out a small sound of displease, when the light hit your eyes. You placed your arm over your eyes, blocking the light.

“Sorry sweetheart, go back to sleep.” He whispered in a low voice.

The lights switched off, and you sighed deeply. There was a nice silence in the room, and it was dark again. But then, he spun you around, and you moved into him, instinctively.

Your cheek got pressed against his hard chest, and his strong and toned arms wrapped around your slender waist.

You breathed deeply of bliss, when you felt his familiar warmth soak you. His hand rested on your lower back, and you clutched onto his shirt, tugging it.

His chest felt hard, firm, but so warm, and welcoming. You hummed softly and listened his deep breathings.

A soothing and thrilling shudder rushed down your spine, when you felt his warm palm slide up your spine. His hand traveled up your back, and then he rested it behind the back of your head.

You breathed deeply, when he pressed you closer to him, your cheek pressed against his warm chest.

Your eyes were shut, and you felt half-awake. You could feel him so closely, but you didn’t dare to open your eyes, and face him.

You could hear something thud against your ear. The sound picked up its pace, and you tensed up. It must be his heart. You could feel his heart beating. His heart was racing rapidly. But it was such a peaceful sound.

You quickly slid your hand up his solid chest, pressing your hand against his chest, where his heart was hiding.

He let out a low groan, when you pressed your cheek closer to him, feeling his heart beat. He felt hard and rigid. His chest was so hard. But the sound of his heart beating was so fascinating.

You breathed deeply and scooted closer. The sound of his heartbeat felt like a soothing melody to your ears, and you found your inner peace.

~❋~

The strong light from the warm sun entered the room through the curtains, enhancing the place. Unfortunately, the lighting lingered on your eyes, quickly becoming irritating.

“Ahh! why?” You groaned aloud, because your head was still throbbing.

You hated having hangovers, and you needed to get ready for work. You couldn’t believe that you had drunk yesterday with Soomin.

It wasn’t like you to stay out till late, and even come home drunk. Drinking was not your thing. You were over that phase years ago.

You muttered a cuss, quietly. You forcefully opened your eyes, meeting the strong light in the room that came from the blinding yet warm sun.

You groaned aloud once more, because everything seemed to be in motion. You closed your eyes tightly, hoping that the things around you would stop moving, that you would stop seeing twos of everything in the room.

It didn’t take you long till your eyes widened, and your eyeballs nearly popped out. This wasn’t your room.

Your eyes flickered around, scanning the room, and you gasped aloud. You were in Yongguk’s bedroom.

“What.. what in the world!?” You exclaimed, and jumped out of his bed as though there was a fire on it.

You slipped and fell onto the hard-wooden floor. “Damn it.” You hissed, when you hit your side.

You covered your eyes with your arm and breathed deeply. Your head was spinning, and throbbing. It hurt so much, and you felt so nauseous. Your legs felt sore as well.

“Make it stop.” You groaned.

You stretched your body, and your eyes wandered down to your bare legs. You gasped aloud, when you noticed what you were wearing. Your eyes grew bigger.

“Oh my God. I did not.” You gasped.

You wore a dress. It was short to your thighs, and it was silk. And you had slept in Yongguk’s bed with that on. But had you slept with him? that was the big question. You furrowed your brows and sat back up.

You pressed your fingertips against your temples and pondered deeply about last night. No matter how hard you tried to recall last night. You couldn’t remember any of it. Nothing came to your mind.

You cussed, because you couldn’t remember a thing of what had happened after you came home. You shook your head and stood up. You turned around and glanced at the bed. The covers were messed, the pillows were laying around.

You could smell his distinct musk. Your heart thudded against your chest. You placed a hand on your mouth and your eyes were wide.

You clearly remember going to the club, and you had danced quite a lot. Maybe that was why your legs were sore. It was very unlike you, and you frowned.

Images of puking came to your mind, and you shuddered. You had puked. You gripped your hair from the top of your scalp.

Oh.. no.. I didn’t.

You fell down on the floor, groaning aloud and writhed your body on the floor, like a dying fish. You wanted to scream. You couldn’t believe you had done something so embarrassing in front of Yongguk.

Your eyes wandered down, and you furrowed your brows, when you noticed there was plaster on your knee. You stiffened, and eyed the beige colored plaster.

“What, I hit myself?” You gasped as you stared at the bandage.

Nothing made sense to you right now, and you got out of Yongguk’s room quickly before he would come back. You hurried to the bathroom, and took a long and cleansing shower.

Your thoughts were like a thread that was tangled together, and you couldn’t comprehend anything.

You remembe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter