Unknown Sensation

Twist Of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twist Of Fate

Chapter 30

Unknown Sensation

 

You headed to the front door. Carefully, you unlocked the door, and stepped inside the mansion. You were met by a pitch darkness.

It was eerie, and so quiet. You sighed deeply, and entered the hall.

You covered your mouth, and let out a soft giggle. “Why is the floor moving?” You murmured, and took careful steps.

Everything seemed to be spinning around you, and you breathed deeply to steady yourself, somehow. There was no sound or light in the house. You couldn’t see a thing.

You passed the hall, and turned to look at your side, and off to the living room. It was all so dark. The only light that entered the place came from the light rays of the grey moonlight.

But it was still so dark. Then you the light, and made it dimmed. You didn’t want to get blinded by the strong light.

Now it looked so cozy, almost romantic, and you giggled again. You wanted to sit down, and read a romance novel.

But your head felt heavy, and you didn’t think you would be able to read the words clear in this state. A soft sigh passed through your throat.

You were about to walk to the kitchen to get something fresh to drink, and sober up, when you heard a door open.

The sound of the door squeaking came from the hall, and it made your steps come a halt, and your body stiffen. You glance at the direction, knowing where that sound may come from.

The tall figure stood in front of you, and his eyes bore into yours. His silhouette made the room look smaller, and you stared at him.

Yongguk just walked out of his studio. Of course. Why hadn’t you thought of the fact that he could be in his studio.

He always worked in his studio till late night. You shook your head, feeling stupid for not thinking logically.

He slowly walked up to you, and you felt the anger resurface from earlier. Within a few seconds, he faced you, and his eyes seemed as dark as the midnight sea. You breathed in deeply.

“Where have you been all day?” He asked.

His low tone echoed in the silent house, making the tiny hair on your body stand up. A shudder ran down your spine.

He never ceased to make you feel stunned by his deep voice that sounds so empowering since the first day you met him. The kind of voice that could shake a crowd, and move people.

You crossed your arms, and stared off into his sharp eyes that were slightly narrowed by a millimeter. They were so pulling, and full of mystery. You could drown in that deep gaze.

You narrowed your eyes, and breathed sharply. You were still pissed at him, and possibly more, because you were currently tipsy, or drunk. You weren’t sure, but one thing was certain. You were mad.

“You had the entire day for yourself with Ki Joon. Isn’t that what you wanted?” You asked, nonchalantly, and you noticed how his jaw clenched.

Suddenly he took a step closer to you, and you took a step back. That went on until you felt your back hit the wall behind you.

His eyes seemed to wander down, and you held in your breath. You saw his chest rose and fall. His deep breathing could be heard in the big hall.

You were ready to slur out all the cusses you knew, but you didn’t get to do that as he asked another question.

“What are you wearing?” He asked, his tone was deeper than usual.

“Can’t you see?” You scoffed.

“Why are you dressed up, have you-” He suddenly froze, and inhaled sharply.

Yongguk became silent, and you stared at him, but he was still. He suddenly looked hard like stone, and he bit on his bottom lip.

“You’ve drank. Are you drunk?” He asked, sounding stunned, and he leaned further down, and breathed in deeply.

“Kwon.” He hissed in a low tone, when he could smell the strong scent of alcohol coming from you, and you rolled your eyes.

“Did you just, did you-” You gasped.

“Did you drink?” He cut you off, and his tone became deeper.

“Yes, I had a few drinks.” You said calmly.

“At a club?” He asked further, and you gave him a curt nod as a reply.

He pulled back slightly, and his eyes wandered down your body once again. This time, you felt your cheeks heat up. Why was he looking at you like that? It seemed like his eyes were examining you intently.

Your heart began to race faster, oddly. It was acting so strange now, and you didn’t know what was happening to you. Your body felt warm, and you felt a heat surge within you.

It was like you weren’t in control of it. You were most definitely tipsy. You felt warm all over your body, and especially your face.

His eyes lingered for a moment on you, and your heart began to pound against your chest. The slow, and deep beats felt hard.

You breathed deeply, which caused your chest to raise, and fall at his sight, and his eyes instantly flickered up, meeting yours. Finally, he looked away.

“You wore this at a club?” He asked.

His voice was so deep, and cool like ice. Another shudder passed down your spine. Your breathing hitched, when his fingertips slid up front, slowly gliding past your collars.

His fingers felt cold against your hot skin, and your breathing became erratic. Your heart raced, not knowing what he was about to do.

What is he doing? He is touching me? Oh my God.

“Who were you with?” He asked, and his fingers caressed your collars.

His fingertips were so cold, but it felt so soothing, and you felt a heat form in your abdomen. What was this feeling? He was hardly touching you.

“My friend Soomin.” You said in a small tone.

You were supposed to be mad. You were supposed to yell at him. He hurt you earlier with his words.

Then his index finger slid behind your choker. A small gasp made its way out of your lips, when he gently tugged the choker forward, drawing you closer to him, making you instinctively pull towards him.

“Yongguk.” You said in a small whisper.

“Who told you to wear this outfit?” He asked.

Your body trembled suddenly, and you wondered if a window was open, because it suddenly felt so chilly inside. His voice was still so deep, and rasp now. Your feet were stuck to the floor.

“I did.” You replied.

Yongguk gazed deeply into your eyes. His finger was still behind your choker, tugging it, keeping you close. He could feel you gulp hard behind his finger.

His eyes seemed to become darker, and he squinted them a bit, making his already so deep, and sharp eyes look enticing.

You had seen the eyes of many men, but none that looked so mysterious, and deep as his. He was something else, something different.

His warm breath fanned your face, his strong cologne filled your nostrils, and you felt lightheaded suddenly. He smelled so manly, of such a man.

He is a man.

“You aren’t that innocent.” He said, and he narrowed his eyes.

“Who said I am innocent?” You asked in a soft one, and you tipped your chin up, meeting his dark eyes.

Your long eyelashes fluttered a couple of times, and you stared at him intently. Starring back at him, just like how he stared so deeply into your eyes.

He breathed sharply. He was tense, and rigid, and he somehow seemed bothered by something. You didn’t know what it was, but he seemed different.

You narrowed your eyes as well as you gazed into his deep eyes, but he became harder, if that was even possible.

He clenched his jaw tightly. His eyes looked sharper. He looked as hard as granite now, and you stared at him as a moment of silence passed by.

“You are drunk.” He broke off the silence. His tone was low, and husky.

“Yeah, so?” You said, nonchalantly, and you stared into his eyes.

“How much did you drink?” He asked, and he clenched his jaw.

“About five drinks or so.. maybe more.” You told, shaking your head as you tried to remember it, and he furrowed his brows.

“What did you drink, exactly?” He asked.

“Uhh. Something sweet. It tasted really sweet.” You giggled, and his brows seemed to deepen.

“You drank alcohol?” He said through gritted teeth.

“I am bad at drinking.” You confessed, and flashed him a coy smile.

“Then why did you drink?” He breathed sharply, and you frowned.

Because I was mad and hurt. Or.. I don’t know.

“Because I can.” You said, and he breathed deeply again.

“Then did you dance with some guys there?” He asked, and his tone became deeper, surprisingly.

No, I didn’t want to.

“Well.” You paused, and he tensed up whilst staring into your eyes. You heard him breathe deeply.

“There was this guy. He was really s-s-sweet. We had a drink together, and he also has a kid. He has a girl.. maybe Ki Joon.. Ki Joon can become friends with his daughter!” You said, stuttering somehow now, and you fluttered your long eyelashes at him as the thought of it.

Yongguk suddenly placed his hand on the wall, at your side, flattening his palm, and his tall height hovered you.

Something about the way he leaned over you made your heart feel jittery. He was so manly, and tall. You felt his smell linger around you. He smelled of such a man.

What am I thinking… this is Yongguk! But he is so manly.

“No.” He breathed out deeply, and you looked at him puzzled.

“Excuse me?” You asked as you got pulled out of your short reverie.

“I said no. Ki Joon will not become friends with his daughter.” He said through gritted teeth, and you narrowed your eyes.

“Why not?” You asked in a surprised tone. “Ki Joon could use some more friends.” You stated in a clear tone now.

“Because I say so.” He breathed deeply again.

He really looked bothered now, and you wondered what was wrong with him. You pursed your lips, feeling ready to give again.

“So, did you give your number to him?” He asked further, before you could protest, and you shook your head.

“You think you can decide everything, right?” You said in a small tone, and then you sighed deeply.

“What?” He asked.

Suddenly, you gazed down, and your ankles felt quite sore, because of the heels. Besides, you were still so tipsy, and you felt even more warm now.

“What’s wrong?” He asked.

His voice was suddenly so soft. He didn’t sound like his usual cold self, and you shook your head. Why was he speaking softly? He can’t possibly speak like that?

“My head is spinning, but I am so damn pissed at you.” You broke out finally as you met his gaze, making him stiffen.

“Kwon, language.” He said in a deep tone.

“Shut it.” You snapped, and he clenched his jaw tightly.

“You told me that you like being with Ki Joon without me.” You finally said, and your voice became softer, almost trailing off.

Your eyes felt moist, and soft as well. You were unable to hide the pain in your voice. You hated drinking.

“That hurt.” You whispered.

Suddenly, you felt his hands cup your cheeks, and he tipped your head up, making you meet his gaze.

“And.. I am really drunk.” You groaned, before he could open his mouth.

His hands didn’t feel so cold suddenly. Why did he feel warm? He is usually cold, right? His hands felt soft against your skin. He was supposed to feel cold. He shouldn’t feel this warm, and nice.

You moved your hands up, and placed them over his, keeping his hands on your cheeks. You didn’t know whether you should push him back, or not.

His hands were just so nice, and soothing. You suddenly remembered how he kissed your cheek not long ago, and you suddenly hiccupped.

“Oh.” You gasped, feeling embarrassed, as he could smell the alcohol from you, and he scrunched his nose.

“Kwon.” He hissed.

“Sorry.” You muttered, and let out a soft giggle.

“You are a jerk, by the way.” You added, looking rigid again. “I could punch your face.” You added.

“I’m sorry, Sera. I didn’t mean what I said. I didn’t mean it like that.” He said in a firm tone.

You your lips soft, and pursed them afterwards as you listened to him. Why was he apologizing so quickly?

You still felt so angry. But his hands felt so nice. You furrowed your brows. You were supposed be mad now, but you couldn’t push him back.

“I do like spending time with just Ki Joon and I, but it came off the wrong way.” He added, and you gazed into his eyes.

“Jerk.” You mumbled.

“Go on, cuss me out, or hit me.” He said.

“You arrogant jerk.” You said.

Your hands seemed to move on their own, and you smacked his chest a couple of times. It felt like you were hitting a brick wall, but then again, you didn’t hit him with power. You didn’t want to.

Yongguk suddenly gripped your wrist, when you were about to smack him again. This time, he pushed you against the wall, and pinned your arms above your head. A gasp of surprise escaped through your lips.

“You can hit me harder, Kwon.” He said.

Your breathing hitched, when you felt his chest. You could feel his hard chest on you. He was pushed into you.

“But I don’t want to.” You admitted. “And I can’t really do that, when you hold me like this.” You said, and you glanced up at your hands, and his eyes wandered back to yours.

“You are really something else, when you are drunk.” He said, and he had leaned further down to you.

“I’m not drunk.” You said in a clear tone, feeling the anger resurface. Who was he to say that to you?

“You are intoxicated, Sera.” He said, and his tone seemed soft again.

Your heart stopped beating for a millisecond, when he addressed you by your name. He rarely did that.

Why, and how coul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter