one

Blow it away
Sun's ray squeezed itself into my room. 'Oh it's just a dream..' "AAAAAAA.. KRISS!!!" I scream as I see a boy figure laying besides me with his hand wrapped around my waist. ''Bang!!" The door harshly opened. "What is it?" My brother enters the room wearing my pink apron and holding a spatula.Ican't hold it anymore and.. "hahahahahahahaha.What are you wearing dude? It's looks bizarre on you. "Shut up, sis. Pink is the new colour of manly." "Manly my .Now,who is this.' "Don't blame me when I dragged you both home you were hugging him and I can't separate you guys so I put you both on the same bed." I remembers something. The person I mistook for Kris.Last night,.. and I fainted too.. "Urghh.." he flinches as the sun ray beam straight into his face. I pulled myself over to cover him from the sun. His face was white and flawless too, he looks young his pink stained lips and his jaw line looks perfectly real. He looks just like a doll. Maybe a Kendoll, I shruds as weird feeling started to fill me.I need to stop this before it's get awfully wrong. I hurted him so I need to take care of him. My waist is being grip by somebody. Oh it's him. ''Hi, sorry but where am I?" The boy started to talk and my face is blushing as he was almost near to hugging me . His broad chest is near to my arm.A little weird to be feeling like this but my heart is thumping so fast that it might even throbbed out of my chest. "Miss.." He waves his hand infront of my face. When I look at him he is making a cute puppy face. 'Omo,dear heart please stop.' "You're at my home, my room. You fainted last night." "Last night eh.... I only remember a pink dress girl hit my head hard and that's all,.." '!That's me..' ''Oh glad I found you.. "Yeah thanks.'' he gets off my bed and goes to the door but he turns back and.. "Chu~" He pecks my cheek and smirks.. "Thanks for last night.." He walks towards the door leaving me alone in my room blushing my cheeks real red I can hear Kris asking the boy to stay for breakfast and calling me out 'like hell I can get out with this face'... The smile, those eyes and his scent lingers around me causing me to...