Chapter 1

The Journey of True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GUYS!!

IT'S NEARLY CHRISTMAS DAY!!!

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL MY LOVELY READERS!!!!!

So, like I promised, here is the first chapter, as a Christmas present for you all!! :D I know it isn't Christmas day yet, but I can't wait any more!!!!! :P

(I hope you don't find my present disappointing :/)

 

 Enjoy!! ⌒.⌒

___________________________________________________________

Luhan patted his son's back softly, as the three year old birthday boy peacefully slumbered with his head on his father's chest. The kids had all tired themselves out at the party.

Jihyun was happily asleep in Kai's arms. Sujin was still awake, but pretty groggy, as she leaned back on Chanyeol's chest. Hyerim and Nana were still quite energetically conversing with their aunts Jay and Ming. Wookie was asleep in his mother's lap.

Suho ruffled Wookie's hair gently and smiled at his wife. He had married Jinah right after Luhan and Lihwa had got married. It had been an arranged marriage, but neither him nor Jinah were against it. They had Nana first, who was two or three months elder to Liang. Their younger one, Wookie, was only four months old.

Hyerim was Xiumin's daughter. She was a year younger than Liang, the same age as Sujin, Chanyeol's daughter.

The rest of the guys hadn't settled down with families yet. Sehun was dating Vanessa, a half-Korean, half-American girl he had befriended at NYU. (Yes, Sehun ultimately entered that dance competition with a boy named Jimin, on Kai's insistence, and they won!)

Kris and Ming were in the make-up phase, after having a massive breakup due to some misunderstandings, and nearly leaving each other forever. They still had some trust issues, but they were getting over it. What was that? Oh you asked what happened? Well, that story will come out eventually.

Kris was sitting next to Luhan. He reached out an caressed Liang's cheek softly. "Your son is sure a precious one..", he murmered.

Luhan smiled softly, "He takes after her a lot..." He sighed and turned his face away from Kris, as he felt the corner of his eyes prickle with tears that threatened to fall whenever he thought about her.

"How is she now?", Kris asked gently.

"She's not getting any better. It's like a field day for me when she remembers me and Liang. ", Luhan said sadly, "But that usually lasts at the most an hour... you should see Liang's face when she holds him and talks to him. This is going to be difficult for him. I know Jay tries her best, but Liang is growing up and he is growing more and more aware of his own mother..."

"You know we are all here for you and Liang, right?", Kris said, gruffly, patting Luhan on the back. Luhan nodded at him, "I know.."

Kai, who had heard every word of their conversation, turned away to stare at the bonfire. Who would have seen, four years back, that things would be like this today?

 

***************************************************************

FLASHBACK - To the time right after Luhan and Lihwa's wedding.

*************************************************************

"Congratulations jiejie!!", Jay squealed happily, as she and Kai went up to congratulate the newly-wed couple. "Congratulations hyung! Lihwa!", said Kai, hugging them both. The couple happily grinned back at them.

"Jay, not gonna congratulate me?", Luhan asked, pouting at her. Jay innocently opened her eyes wide, "Ani! I was here to congratulate jiejie!"

"Yah!", snapped Luhan playfully. Jay giggled as she hugged Luhan, "Congratulations to you too, oppa!"

Behind them Kris and Ming too came up to greet the couple. Cameras flashed around them, everyone trying to get shots of the friendly gathering. Xiumin clapped Luhan on the back and said something about going to get a drink. Luhan nodded at him. Xiumin stepped off the podium and was walked towards the table with the drinks.

"Ouch!!"

"Oh! I'm so sorry!", Xiumin stopped to help the girl he hit straighten herself, "Are you okay? I'm so sorry. I didn't see you there."

"Neh I'm alright!", she smiled back, "I'm sorry too. I was being a little careless. Actually I was looking for a friend. I seem to have lost her in the crowd."

"Oh! What's your friend's name? I'll help you find her.", Xiumin smiled at the girl. "Her name is Sunye. Kim Sunye.", the girl said, and added as an afterthought, "I'm Park Jinah, by the way."

"Hello Jinah. I'm Minseok!", Xiumin grinned at her, "But everyone calls me Xiumin!"

"But that's a Chinese name!", Jinah exclaimed, chuckling.

"Yeah...my company named me...", Xiumin shook his head ruefully.

Jinah chuckled again.

"Jinah!!", suddenly came a voice. Jinah turned around to see who was calling her.

"Sunye! There you are!", Jinah's face showed extreme relief, "I got lost in the crowd! Where did you disappear?"

"I was with Suho oppa. Remember? My cousin? ", Sunye said.

"You're Suho's cousin?", Xiumin asked her. Sunye nodded at him warily.

Xiumin smiled at her. "I'm Minseok. Suho's friend."

"Oh hello! You're Xiumin oppa!", Sunye's face relaxed into a warm smile, "I've heard Suho oppa talk about you!"

"All good things I hope!", Xiumin grinned at her.

"Wouldn't you like to know!", Sunye smirked back at him.

"Ah what has that rascal been telling you?", Xiumin mock groaned.

"Who do you think you are calling rascal?", came Suho's voice behind them.

Sunye smiled at her cousin. Turning to her friend, she said, "Jinah, this is -"

"Joonmyeon-ssi?", Jinah was ogling at Suho. Suho looked taken aback, but then his face relaxed into a warm smile.

"Hello Jinah-ssi. Fancy seeing you here!", he said warmly. Jinah smiled back at him, "I didn't expect to see you here either. Sunye didn't tell me her Suho oppa was you!"

"You guys know each other?", Sunye asked, bewildered, looking from Suho to Jinah. Xiumin too was staring at Suho.

"Er...well...", Jinah began, looking flustered.

"We met last month.", Suho answered for her, "For...er...em... She might soon be my fiancé..."

"What??!!", both Xiumin and Sunye spat out. Jinah blushed a deep red while Suho awkwardly cleared his throat.

"Er...our parents...arranged marriage...", Suho managed to stutter out. Jinah just nodded.

"So it's been finalised?", Xiumin asked, looking from Suho to Jinah.

"Not yet", Jinah shook her head, "Our parents allowed us another meeting before we decided...which was supposed to be later this month..."

"Well", said Sunye, smirking at the two of them, "I don't think you guys need another meeting."

"Sunye!~", Jinah whined, slapping her arm, while Suho nursed a non existent itch on the back of his neck.

Chuckling, together they walked back to the podium after Xiumin had grabbed his drink. Luhan and Lihwa smiled warmly at the new arrivals and clicked pictures with them.

Kai and Jay excused themselves as more guests started coming up to congratulate the couple. Luhan and Lihwa were getting tired, but they couldn't very well ignore the guests.

After what seemed like eternity, Luhan's mother and Ming came up to take Lihwa away, so that she could change out of her wedding gown. Luhan too left with Xiumin. They had to get ready to leave for their honeymoon and their flight was that very evening. Their luggage was all packed and ready. Only the couple now needed to be ready to leave.

Within half an hour, Lihwa and Luhan were ready to leave for their honeymoon. Lihwa still had no idea where they were going and Luhan had refused to tell her. He had planned a surprise for her.

Both of them looked insanely happy as they took each other's hands and got into the car that would take them to the airport. They peeked out of the car and waved goodbye to the crowd that was sending them off. The crowd which included Jay, Kai, Kris, Ming and the rest of their friends.

As their car pulled out of the drive, Luhan turned to Lihwa and pecked her on the lips softly. Lihwa blushed and smiled at him.

"I love yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter