Final

I Found Happiness in You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai smiled at Kyungsoo from across the stage. Their concert was coming to a close. It would be the last time they sang live together as a subgroup. Three years after EXO disbanded, SM Entertainment had allowed the two idols to come back as a sub unit, aptly named “Kaisoo.”

 

Fans, of course, went crazy over the news. Kaisoo sold out shows within minutes of the tickets being released. They played music to concert halls packed full with screaming people. Things couldn’t have been better.

 

Kai and Kyungsoo joined hands as they came together in the center of the stage. They smiled at each other knowingly. 

 

Kai only grinned as he brought the mic to his lips, now facing the crowd. “Ladies and gentlemen, tonight we are going to do something a little different. I want to introduce you to someone special. Someone who has been with me through the hardest times of my life and turned them into the best. This person has never given up on me. They have helped me to become the man who stands before you. They taught me how to love and to be loved. How to create. How to imagine. The final song that we will perform for you, was written because of this person, on the happiest day of my life.” Kai turned to Kyungsoo and smiled shyly. “Everyone…. Meet not only my fellow band member, but my boyfriend, Do Kyungsoo.” Kai paused and looked back to the crowd. “This song was written on the day he said yes.”

 

Kyungsoo beamed, caressi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter