Key

Whenever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is Sora's off day at work and she opted to stay home. She listened to her favorite music genre on her iPod and hummed while cleaning her room. When the earphones were causing hindrance to her, she decided to plug the iPod on the speaker dock and danced to the tune while tidying her place.

She was about to take a nap after 2 hours nonstop doing her weekly home clean up when a loud knock startled her. Sora rushed to open the door as she thought that there must be some emergency news from the security personnel.

Sora was dumbfounded when she was fronted by a guy she has never seen before. There he stood with his right hand on the door frame whilst his left was on his hips. Utter impatience was obvious on his face. He was wearing a white shirt and a hoodie with a pair of snickers and sweat pants. Sora could tell he just came off from an exercising routine. 

".... Yes? May I help you sir?" Sora tried her best to sound civil and stopped herself from yelling at this stranger.

"Well Hi! I live next door and you ma'am happened to disturb my peace! Will you be kind enough to turn down the volume of your rubbish music?" Leeteuk's sarcastic remark.

"I apologize if my "rubbish" music disturbed your sanity as I can very well tell that you turned 'loco' after hearing it!" Sora retaliated back. It is one thing that this guy caused a momentary panic on her by almost breaking her door but it is another thing to be rude.

"Look, I do not want to waste your time especially my time but it would be prudent for you to be considerate of others! Just please manage the noise you create enough for you to absorb and not bug other people on whatever madness you are into! Now I have to excuse myself and rest! Good day!" Leeteuk's spontaneous cold response and left.

It took a good couple of minutes before Sora was able to absorb his words. She was awestruck by what transpired moments ago. 

"Who the hell does he think he is? He just newly transferred and instead of being a friendly neighbour, this is how he introduced himself? Gosh! The nerve!"

She tried to recount their unexpected confrontation in her head and remembered how he looked. The guy was fairly cute, has a nice set of teeth, a good complexion and toned body. 

"He is attractive alright but that does not give him a license to breathe arrogance! How can he be so crude? He did not even mind to ask me properly? Gosh! If I knew my day would turn out like this at my own home, then I should have gone out to work!" 

***Days after at a convenience store***

Sora picked up the pesto sauce and put it in her shopping cart. She was going through her shopping list for the week when she realized she missed to include important items. She quickly pushed her cart on her right after the stall of fruits but she lost balance and accidentally hit somebody's leg.

"Oh Gosh! I am so sorry!" Sora quickly apologized.

Sora got the surprise of her life when the same rude guy days ago would be the victim of her clumsiness. 

"Miss, I do not care if you are in a rush for something but you have to be careful". Leeteuk's apathetic response and walked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter