Final

Just the beginning

-yoona POV 

"Aigoo...yoona-ssi... Love.... it's time to wake up, darling" still half asleep I hear my oppa's husky voice, softly waking me up. 

"Hmm... 5 more minutes oppa" I begged still with closed eyes. 

"Alright, my charming girl." He gives in to my request. 

(5minutes later.) 

Honestly when I begged for that 5 minutes to oppa, I really didn't need it, in fact I only asked him because I knew he'll just sit beside me on the bed and stare lovingly at my sleeping form and well I enjoy having all his attention solely focus on me. 
Selfish? Yeah I know, but this is how you would feel too if you love someone very much. 

"5 minutes is up, love." Oppa whispers softly into my left ear. His warm breath hits my bare neck, sending tingling feelings throughout my body. 

I pretend to still be asleep. Let's see oppa's method of waking me up. 

"Hmm, I guess my charming flower is still asleep, I wonder if I should just eat her favourite breakfast which I made for her, since she's not waking up." Oppa's voice holds a tone of amusement. I still keep quite. My eyes tightly seal. 

"Well if my sleeping beauty isn't going to wake up, then I guess I'll just eat her breakfast with someone else then." He says in a giving up tone. My walls crumbles down at the thought of my oppa eating with some other girl, "over my dead body" I thought. 

"Oppa don't you dare go eat with someone else" I burst out. Upon opening my eyes I see a very amuse seunggi oppa, he's has on a white v-neck shirt and black jeans. I pout at him. 

"Sweetheart, how can oppa eat with some other girl when you're the only one in the world for me. You are the most important person in this world for me, love." He says as he starts embracing me in a loving hug. 

"You really mean it?" I ask, staring at him with my big brown eyes. 

"Of course, you know I don't just marry anyone." He says in a teasing tone. A blush creeps onto my face as I remember that as of yesterday, I am officially Mrs. Lee Yoona. 

"Sweetheart, would you like to wash up first or eat first?" My handsome husband ask, while shifting on our bed in a more comfortable position, before swiftly lifting me up onto his lap. All the while his strong arms still securely wrapped around the slim of my waist. 

"I'll wash up first." I tell him, with my head resting on his hard chest. 

Thump... I smile happily, listening to his heart beats. 
Thump... It's been awhile now since I've felt complete. The last time was when I was little, surrounded by my family, when things were less stressful and were just simply normal. 
Thump... Finally, I've found my serenity. My lee seung gi oppa. My beloved husband. 

"Sweetheart, you go wash up and I'll go prepare your meal again, okay?" He tells me and with that, oppa break away from our embrace and place a kiss on my forehead and takes his leave, but not before sending me his 'Yoona's smile', as he likes to call it, a smile reserve just for me. 

I grin like a fool in the glowingly bright white bedroom. Slowly crawling out of the soft warm bed, I reach down to grab oppa's white button-up dress shirt, the shirt was way to big for me so it fell right to the middle of my thighs, covering me completely which is perfect. I make my way into the bathroom, the cold marble tile, is the first thing that greeted me on this first day of summer. The weather is just right, the light breeze dance along my exposed skin, as the sunlight that escaped through the wide glass window, lit up the room brightly. 

I turn to face the clearing of the crystal mirror that was embedded into the wall. To my utter surprise, I no longer see the shy lacking girl, that I was once before, instead I see a strong, confident woman before my very eyes. From her tousled bed-hair, to her sparkling dark brown eyes that is oozing with contentment, to her glowing creamy skin tone and a light blush on her face. 
Me. 

(Several minutes later.) 

After I finish washing up, I head back into our room. In the double-door closet, I search for what I wanted to wear. After minutes of looking around, I decided to pick the two piece casual dress, it's white for the upper half and printed red for the skirt part and to finish it off, a white cardigan. The dress length fell to just above my knees. 

I walk out of the room once I was satisfied with my attire choice. Making my way to the kitchen, I see no one there, this leads me to call out. 
"Oppa? Where are you?" My voice echoes throughout the entire house. 

"Right behind you, love." He answers from behind me, his arms once again found its way around my waist, my back pressed up against his hard chest. My head tilt slightly to the left as his prince-liked face snuggle against the crook of my neck. I giggle, he acts like a high-school boy, sometimes. 

Before I could melt in his back hug, I quickly turn to face him. I look up at him, a sweet smile grace upon my lips as I stand on the tip of my toes with my arms around his neck, I gently pull his face down to mine. Our eyes flutter closed as my lips greets his. 

"Good morning, my husband." I say, trying out his new title. Our forehead resting upon one another. 

"Good morning, my beautiful wife." He replies. I smile at my title. 

"Now let's get some food into your stomach, darling." He says, and suddenly carrying me in a bridal way to the paddock. I squeal in surprise when he lifted me up easily. 

"Oppa, what are you doing? I'm in a knee length dress. What if someone sees?" I ask him. 

"Love, our beach house is far away from other houses and plus you are only mine to see." He assures me. I blush. 

Finally at the paddock, he gently lowers me down on the chair and moves back to sit in the chair directly opposite mine. 

(When breakfast is done) 

"So where would you like to go or do today, love?" He asks once we finish eating. 

"How about we just head out to the market around here, and finish buying the presents our friends and family." I tell him. 

"Okay let's go when you're ready." He says happily. I chuckle as he still doesn't realise that he forgot to shave this morning. 

"Oppa you should shave that growing stubble of yours, first." I laugh as I tell him. 

"Huh? Oh, well then I guess you have to help me out then." He declares, mischievous glint fills his brown eyes. 

"As your loving wife, it's in the job description." I tease, playfully. 

Once we enter the bathroom, oppa quickly lifted me onto the white marbled bathroom sink, making me sit there. He bends down slightly with the support of his arms on either sides of the sink, our eyes levelled. He leans forward, towards my face with his pouty lips, begging for some attention. I smirk, and leans towards him with my right hand lingering against his jaw line. I place a kiss on the corner of his lips and thought, "that'll frustrate him for awhile." 

Quickly I reach to my left hand side and grab the shaving cream and a razor from the shelf. As I begin spreading the shaving cream on his chin and jaw line, I feel oppa's eyes intensely watching my every move. 

"Oppa, you shouldn't stare at me when I'm shaving you. It takes away my concentration and I might end up cutting your skin." I tell him, while giving him a pointed look. 

"How can I stop, when my gorgeous wife is only inches away from me. It's really your fault, you know?" He says in a playful tone. 

"Oh really? How so, husband of mine." I say, playing along. 

"Well, if you weren't such an angel, then it might tone down the staring a bit." He retorted, leaning even closer to me. I held back a laugh. 

"Alright, alright...but don't blame me if you start bleeding." I tease, before focusing all my attention on shaving his stubble.  

(Minutes later) 

"All done!" I happily declare, whipping the last bit of shaving cream of his handsome face. 

Before I could say anything else, his soft lips crushes against mine and because our lips are familiar with one another, and it isn't long before the supposedly small peck turn into a kissing session. 

The palm of my hands rests on his wide shoulders, pushing him away from me. Finally breaking our kiss, oppa lowers his forehead onto mine and whispers, "I love you, yoona." 

With my arms around his neck, I whisper, "I love you, too." 

After easily lifting me of off the bathroom sink, we finally got ourselves out of the house and to the market. 

Today is just the beginning of our life together. 


The end.