Unknown Love

Dimly Love

“Hey, what are you doing?”
“I am observing that angel’s face.”
I smile and ruffle your hair slightly. I realize that your eyes never get off of her.
Are you really falling in love with her? Do you want to get her?
“You wanna get her?”
That stupid question is out from my mouth. But I won’t regret everything that will make you happy. When your head nodding up and down, nothing I can do beside make your desire to happen.
“So, why you still sit on this chair. Go! Get her!” I grab your arm to get you off from the chair, pushing your body to the other corner of the Café.
“Hyung, what are you doing? I can’t.” You said with hesitation on your voice. Why the Jomaini felt so scared with a girl. You can even fight 4 men with your tiny hands, no fear when you fought on the street. But why your sweat rolling down so easily when you have to approach that girl. Can I take an answer that you’re really falling for that girl?
“Calm down Jeongmin. You’re Jomaini, the strongest fighter.”
“But it’s different, I feel like a devil who want to get an angel. She’s too beautiful.”
You said with that admiring look. That gaze, why can’t I have it from you?
 Hah… You’re stupid, crazy Hyunseong. Surely that can’t be. He will never see you that way.
 He’s a straight man, he would never looking at you with those lovingly gaze. That thought make my smile look bitter. Yeah, that’s right. He likes women.
The way he is looking at me would never change.
“You’re an angel, deep in your heart, you’re the real angel.”
I am sincerely for saying those words. You’re the real angel I’ve ever met.
“Huh?”
“Just get her.” I shove your arm with smile on my lips.
And I know you have to calm your heartbeat down with that deep sigh.
“Okay, I’ll get her. You’re my best hyung I ever had.”
I just can smile with that.
HYUNG. You will always look at me as a brother. Nothing more.


“Hyunseong-ah, why don’t you tell Jeongmin about it?”
Bora asks when she drops me home. She found me passed out when I was out. She is kind, helpful and she deserves Jeongmin.
Yeah.. Jeongmin loves her so much right?
“It’s not an important thing for him.” I say with a smile.
“But you’re his friend, his bestfriend.”
“I’m just his burden as long as I remember.” I smile to remember the time he saved me from the street. I’m just a weak person who luckily met him that night.
My phone is suddenly vibrated. And I see Jeongmin’s name on the screen.
“Yeobseo..”
I answer his call with hesitation. Should I tell him that I meet Bora?
“W-where are you hyung?”
“I-I... I am looking for something interesting… yeah, something like-”
Pip
He ends the call, and I end up lying to him.
“Thank you Bora noona. You’re really kind, and you deserve Jeongmin. He loves you so much.” I say and hug her before go out off the car. I need my medicine, and rest time for now.
With my heavy head, I walk slowly to the apartment belongs to Jeongmin. That’s not mine, but I’ve lived more than two years there. Jeongmin makes it like my own home.
After taking my medicine, I lie on the bed and fly to the dreamland. I don’t want my condition to get worse, because I still want to see Jeongmin smiling every single day as long as I can last.

Bugh!!!

My body is thrown down onto the floor. Am I dreaming then falling?
But that face belongs to Jeongmin appears in my sight. He looks very angry, and a disappointed look also appears on it.
“How could you to do this to me?!” He shouts with red and teary eyes.
But, what happened?
“What-“
“Go away from my sight. Bring her with you too. You’re betrayer!!!”
Then again he kicks my stomach. It hurts me when I realize that it was him who did it.
“But-“
“Go away. I hate you.” He opens my wardrobe and throws everything out of it. All of my stuffs are lying over the floor and messed my bedroom.
I know he has bad temper, and I can do nothing for it. If he already made a decision, he will do it without hesitation.
“You should pay for all that you have done.” Is he threatening me? However, all I can see is an anger which is still lingering on his eyes.
I remain silent, there’s no word that I can spit out. Just then he kicks my back once again and I just cringe as trying to get far away from him.
“I don’t understand. What are you talking about?”
“You say what? Don’t pretend to be innocent. You and Bora noona are dating behind my back, aren’t you?”
“What the hell?! No..!!! We never!” I shout loudly even though my lung is hurt a moment later. I want him to trust me.
“Do I look that dumb?” Jeongmin is hovering over my clumsy body on the floor, grabbing my collar as trying to make me standing.
“I’m sorry that I made you angry, but Bora noona really loves you.”
“Bul!”
“ me.” I say firmly. I look into those eyes, pleading to get back his trust.
He doesn’t react. He just snorts right after let go of my collar; make me fall to the cold and hard floor again.
“N.E.V.E.R again.” He said it clear enough for me to hear.
“I’m sorry.”
“Just go away!” he shouts loudly. And I walk out from the room without taking any of my shattered clothes.

***********************************************
 
I have no place to stay from now on. And I should work so hard to get renting at least a small apartment.
And there where I met Donghyun hyung and Minwoo. They saw me slept on the floor in front of their café that morning.  
So, they decided to take me as an employee of their café. I become a waiter and I can live there since I have no place to stay.
Sometimes I can feel like my head almost explode, but I ignore all of that. I’m doing all of my work diligently, I know I should, so at least I can get an apartment for myself.
 Even Bora noona often came to my work place recently. And sometimes we will walk over the town just to refresh my mind. And I was feeling bad to make her broke up with Jeongmin. But she still wants to be friend with me, the one who destroyed her relationship.
“Noona, thank you for all of your kindness. I’m really pleased to get it from you.” I say when we walk on the alleyway near her work place. I accompany her after she accompanies me to get some fresh air outside.
“Cheonmanhaeyo.” She says as grabbing my hand and squeezing it softly, she is pitying me, no doubt. And I remember about something, I hand her a ring that lingered on my pinky finger. That is a couple ring, Jeongmin also has the same one.
“What is this-“
“I want you to have this, keep it for me please.”
And I’m just smiling toward her before waving my hand to say goodbye.
She leaves me to enter her workplace and walks slowly. And I took my way to go to my workplace through the alleyway.
Just before I can take a step, someone grabbed my shoulder and pushed me aside. Make me almost fall down if there’s no car beside me.
And my eyes grow wider when Jeongmin stands in front of me. He yells and screams random words that I don’t understand. Although he’s shorter, he still pushed me until my body pressed against the car, and for whatever’s sake, his face is too close to my face. I almost can feel his nose presses on mine while he tiptoeing to get same high with me.
He begins to punch my face and I can feel my lips bleeding. However, I do nothing to prevent him. I let him to do whatever he wanted to.
I deserve all of his acts. He continues to throw his fist to my face, until I feel that someone has grabbed my shoulder to help me stand up. I can see two people grab Jeongmin hands, preventing him to go further.
“Hyunseong-hyung, gwenchana?”
I recognize that sound is belongs to Minwoo. I just smile while muttering thank you to him. The two that hold Jeongmin were Donghyun and I don’t know who is another one.
“I’m sorry, Jeongmin.” I bowing my head and began to took my way through the alleyway.
I leave them in silent before black spot appear on my sight. But I’m used to it though. I can hold it for minutes until I reach my place.
I see Donghyun and Minwoo run after me.
“You’re bleeding. Just take some rest for now. We can handle the café tonight.”  That was what Minwoo says to me. But I shake my head and try so hard to smile.
“I’m fine.” I bow and wear my apron, cleaning up my wound with water. I think it is more than enough.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

It has been two months after I went out from Jeongmin’s apartment. And I admit how I miss him so much. Is he okay? Is he misses me too? Or he hates me to no end?
But whatever he feels, I still have one feeling toward him. I do love him, with all of my heart.
“Hyunseong-hyung, are you okay? You look so pale.” Minwoo asks with a worried face.
But I’m just smiling. I won’t lie to answer that I am okay, because I know that I am far from fine. My body feels worst and my head feels like it wanna explode soon.
Before I know, my body has hit the wooden floor. My feet have given up holding my body’s weight.


When I opened my eyes, there’s Donghyun and Minwoo appear beside me.
I try to sit from my lay state. But they prevent me and say that I should lay my body down. I’m on my bed in the café which means that they need to carry me here.
“I’m sorry, it wouldn’t happen again. I won’t ruin my work time anymore.” I say as an apology to them.
“You have a dangerous disease and you didn’t tell us about that?” Donghyun snaps out as glares me right in my eyes.
“Sorry, it just nothing to be worried. I’m fine, and I will be back to work tomorrow. I just need to rest.”
“But-“
“Sorry. I‘m just tired.” I avoid the others glares and turn facing the wall.
They don’t need to be worried. No, they might just have a pity for me. I don’t want people to feel that way about me.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Hyunseong’s body is thinner and his face seems to be pale as ever. His lips have no color on it.
He really wants to meet Jeongmin right now. But, even Jeongmin doesn’t want to see his face now so it would be really ridiculous for them to see each other.
“Hyunseong-ah.”
Hyunseong tilt his head to see Bora approaches him. Smile plasters on her face, so beautiful. ‘Jeongmin shouldn’t let her go’ it is Hyunseong thought. He feels guilty toward Bora.


 “Do you have a time?” She asks me as grabs my arms. She’s like my own sister now, so concerns like the true one.
 “Sure, what do you wanna do?”
“What do you want to do Hyunseong-ah?” She smiles so nicely, and I ruffle her hair slightly.
“Hey.. I asked you first, noona.”
“But I want to be your fairy godmother for today. I wanna make your wish to be happened.”
She says as grabbing my arm tightly. My head is still pounding but not too much. I can hold it.
“So? Where the place you want to visit?” She asks again, and I lead her through the alleyway. It’s directing to Jeongmin’s apartment.
“I just want you to do a favor for me, noona.”
“What is that?”
“Please go back to Jeongmin.”
“What? I-I can’t.”
“Please, I begged you.” I kneel down in front of her. I want to make the person I love to be happy.
 “But Hyunseong-ah, Jeongmin won’t meet me, he is always avoiding me.” Bora nona says as grabs my shoulders to help me standing still.
“You still love him, aren’t you?” I ask and she bits her lips before nodding her head.
“And he does love you too.” I says as leading her to Jeongmin’s apartment.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

“What do you want? I have got enough to see you around.” Jeongmin says coldly, his hand is ready to close the door back. But I hold it strong enough for him not to escape.
 “I want you to back with Bora noona.” I say calmly.
“I don’t need her. I don’t need you. Alone is better for me. No one will hurt me if I live my life alone.” Jeongmin replies with smirk on his lips.
“Jeongmin, it is just misunderstanding. She never loves me, she loves you.”
“But you HUGGED her!” Jeongmin shouts as pointing Bora noona who hides behind my back.
“It doesn’t mean that she loves me. It was me who hug her. And I didn’t do it because I wanted to take her from you. Please, comeback to her. I begged you, just for this time. I will do whatever you want. If you want me to leave, I will.”
I kneel in front of him just like what I did to Bora noona a few minutes ago.
Tears are forming on my eyes, and when I look up, I see he tries to hold his tears not to escape too.
“Jeongmin..”
He throws his gaze toward Bora noona who’s already sobbing hard.
“Do you really love me?” Jeongmin asked with full of fear and hesitation.
Bora noona takes a brief glance on me before gazing Jeongmin with a smile on her face.
“I do.” She answers firmly.
And I do too. How I want to say that to you, Lee Jeongmin.

*****
A/N : How is it?
Hope you like it ^^