Hyunseung-Snack Buddy

BEAST One Shots

Prompt: Being Hyunseung's snack/eating buddy

Person: Jang Hyunseung

Song listened to: Taeyang- You're my


 

 

"______, come here!" Your adorable boyfriend, Jang Hyunseung of Beast called out as he strolled through the front door of your apartment. He was clearly giddy and excited about something, yet you didn't pay him much attention as you were immersed in doing your yoga. You weren’t the type to go to the gym to stay fit, you ate well and did lots of yoga.

 

Hyunseung pouted his cheeks as he held a big bag full of goodies and snacks for you two to share. "I'm busy, Seungie, what is it?" You asked without taking your eyes off of the yoga instructor on the TV screen, attempting to mimic the move. Hyunseung picked up the remote and flicked the TV off, tossing the remote on the couch. You turned to face him only to giggle in excitement.

 

Hyunseung smiled as well as you scampered over to him, curiously peeking in the bag to see a box filled with specialty cupcakes and macaroons. "OMG did you get the new flavors?" You were bouncing in excitement as he nodded, his dark brown strands becoming messy.

 

"I was thinking about you and decided to pick this up so we can try them, my little snack buddy." Hyunseung grinned as you giggled melodically, tugging him to the couch. He allowed you to pull him over and plopped down on the soft and plush black couch, immediately reaching into the bag to grab the pink polka dotted box filled with 4 different cupcakes.

 

You gasped in excitement at how pretty and delicious the cupcakes looked. "OOOH what flavor is that?" You asked in excitement as he smiled warmly at you, his little cutie. "This one is new, it's a vanilla cake with a taro filling. Isn't this lavender frosting pretty?" He asked, that same loving grin in place as he regarded you. You were nearly in his lap, comfortably sitting.

 

The confection was indeed cute, the lavender frosting was placed in a swirl with little droplets of sugar. There was a pink bow made of sugar on top as well, completing the cupcake.

 

You nodded, your glossy hair cascading down your shoulders. "You got that one cause you know purple is my fav...you're such a cutie." You leaned over and pecked his cheek. Hyunseung found himself faintly smiling. "Calling me cute, you're crazy!" He laughed as he began to peel the lavender cupcake paper off. You giggled at his words, despite what he says, he'll always be your cutie.

 

"Whatever you say, Hyun-Bunnie." You relentlessly as he instantly objected with a mock outraged face. "____, only you can call me these things and get away with it! Only when it's just us two, okay? I don't need Gikwang or Junhyung hyung teasing me~" He whined cutely which only caused you to kiss his lips with a smirk. 

 

"Okay~" Your voice was bright and bubbly, causing him to chuckle. You were so beautiful when you smiled like that, that's what he thought anyway. "Now let's taste this cupcake!" He exclaimed. 

 

You both leaned in and took a bite out of the cupcake, lavender frosting painting your boyfriends nose as you chewed happily. He swallowed his bite of cupcake and smiled wide. It was delicious!!

 

"Wasn't that pretty good, _____?" Hyunseung adorably questioned with a laugh at the end of his question, yet all you could do was giggle. He looked so cute with that lavender frosting on his nose. Upon your giggling, he raised his dark brown brow. "What's so funny?" He asked, taking another bite out of the delectable cupcake, then proceeding to stuff the rest into your open mouth. The mouth that was about to answer his question. 

 

At your objection, he chuckled and placed a quick kiss to your crumb dusted lips. He was just SO CUTE and refused to admit it! Once you swallowed your portion of the cupcake, you instantly leaned forward and the frosting off of his nose, taking him by surprise.

 

"You had frosting on your nose." You quickly spoke with a knowing smirk. Hyunseung stared at you for a moment, being drawn to your lips that were quirked up. He grabbed a pink macaroon and placed it between his teeth as you raised a brow. "What are you doing, honey?"

 

"Share it with me." He demanded in that bossy little voice of his, not leaving you any room to decline his command. You leaned in and did as you were told, grinning. "Yes, Hyun-Bunnie~" He rolled his eyes at your endearment as you bit into the delicious macaroon. The two of you ate the small treat until your lips met in the middle.

 

His dark eyes immediately eased closed as he pulled you into his lap, utterly devouring your lips. You squeaked in surprise as his tongue caught all the crumbs and frosting off of your tasty sweet lips. You gently moaned, allowing your boyfriend to dominate the kiss. To Hyunseung, your lips were even sweeter than the cupcake and macaroon combined.

 

Hyunseung pressed his lips deeper onto yours, your lips moving fluidly in rhythm. Suddenly, the talented dancer found himself lacking breath and you two separated. You both fought to catch breath as he smirked slyly. That was most definitely the sweetest kiss that he had ever experienced in his life and of course, it was with his sweet baby. His little snack buddy.