Junhyung-Cuddling on a bad day

BEAST One Shots

Prompt: Cuddling with Junhyung whenever you're having a bad day.

Person: Yong Junhyung

Song listened to: BEAST- Drive


 

Today was a rotten day, among the worst that you'd had in a very long time. You had failed a very important exam and then, on your way home, your tire blew a flat. On the highway. As if your luck couldn't get any worse, you attempted to flag anyone down for help as you pulled off onto the side of the road...but only one person stopped to help. He was extremely creepy and you felt as if he would murder you or something…he gave you goose bumps.

 

You were infuriated and baffled. What in the hell happened to humanity now a days? Had nobody ever heard of the kindness of strangers? Probably because there was none left.

 

So you had to change your tire by yourself. You ended up getting extremely dirty, breaking several nails and dropping your phone as you tried to call your boyfriend, Yong Junhyung from BEAST, but it slipped from your fingers and hit the hard pavement with great force. CRACK. There went the screen on your beautiful iPhone 6 Plus. 

 

You had screamed out in absolute anger and frustration. After an hour, you had successfully changed the tire yourself and got home rather quickly, yet you were near tears. What a miserable day!!!

 

As you got out of the car, it suddenly began to pour ice cold sleet like rain. For the final time that day, you yelled out in anger as you, your purse, cracked phone and college work got drenched. You were beyond pissed, you could only weep at that point. Weep in absolute frustration and hopelessness.

 

Reaching your apartment, you unlocked the door and shuffled in, appearing like a dirty, defeated and wet dog. You tossed your drenched belongings on the floor in rage and kicked your shoes off. Literally. They slammed against the wall with a loud thud.

 

Your boyfriend, Junhyung jolted up from his position on the couch where he was lounging, greeting you with an inviting smile. That was until he saw how you looked and how you were sobbing. The talented rapper and composer leaped up from the couch and crossed the distance to you, who appeared pitiful. 

 

"Babe, what's wrong?" He questioned with concern reflecting in his eyes, his soft hands rubbing your arms to give you friction and warm you up from the cold rain. "This...this..." You hiccupped, unable to even speak, just release hushed coughs and sobs. Screw this day, you just wanted to wake up and for it to be tomorrow.

 

"What are you trying to say, _____?" His deep gentle voice asked as he shut the door, grabbing your hand to lead you to the living room. You clutched his warm hand and allowed him to lead you. "This day was awful!" You finally cried out, while he brushed away the wet hair from your face. You were shivering, this made Junhyung worried.

 

"...That bad to make you cry?" He joked with a chuckle to which you nodded, water droplets from your hair splashing about. "Oh my GOD, Junnie, I freaking failed that--" He interrupted you with a kiss to your lips, a lazy smirk on his lips. "Look, you're seriously going to get sick if you keep whining, babe. Go take a shower." His voice was a bit playful as he urged you towards the bathroom.

 

You didn't even have it in you to fight him about this, you just laughed at his words and enjoyed the feeling of his strong hand on your lower back guiding you. 

 

He ran you a warm shower and left the bathroom as you undressed. A hot shower was just what you needed, evidently, because your whole attitude changed afterwards.

 

Once you joined him in the living room once more, he was just placing two mugs on the coffee table in front of the couch. You greeted him with a grateful smile as he sprawled out on the couch once more. "Are you feeling better, ____?" He asked with a grin. You nodded, standing just before him on the couch.

 

Junhyung raised his brow at your behavior. "I do...I'm sorry about that..." You apologized, lingering in place. "Stop standing there and come here, tell me why your day so much," Junhyung met you halfway, you leaning down as he leaned up, pulling you into his arms and spooning you on the couch.

 

You were facing him as you buried your face into his chest, sighing blissfully as his hands rubbed your back soothingly. You were so lost in his comforting body warmth that emanated from him and the lulling sound of him humming 'Flower' that you had nearly fallen asleep. That was until his deep voice graced your ears.

 

"You want some hot chocolate?" He was asking you, as you gazed up at his lips that were moving but all you wanted was to kiss those lips. That's just what you did, as he was talking. As your lips met, you could hear your boyfriend chuckle as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

 

He deepened the kiss and after a long moment of his soft lips dominating yours, you slowly pulled away. He was smirking, that damn y Yong Junhyung.

 

"So what was your bad day about, baby?" He asked with amusement clear in his voice. You couldn't help but laugh out loud as you gently smacked his chest. "I can't even remember! Just seeing your face made my day seem as if it was perfect...." You sweetly spoke while his smirk widened on his face. 

 

You spun away from him in his arms, facing the TV and watching 'its okay, its love.' Junhyung’s fingers your hair softly as you were immersed with the drama, feeling as if nothing bad had even happened. 

 

People always thought that Junhyung was this cool and cold man, but that wasn't the man that you know. The sensitive and poetic man who, without fail, sweetly cuddled you every single time your day was unbearable. Being in his arms could heal anything, making even the worst day better.