Dujun- I'm Sorry

BEAST One Shots

Prompt: Imagine coming home to find Doojoon sitting on the steps of your building in the pouring rain, soaking wet, hours after a fight you had. "I am so sorry"

Person: Yoon Doojoon/Dujun

Song:MBLAQ ft. C-Luv- if you come into my heart/Beast-Easy (sincere ver.)


 

 

You glanced at your phone; nothing. Not even a text from your boyfriend...well after that fight, EX boyfriend Yoon Dujun. 

 

He'd taken you to an MBLAQ concert, VIP, considering his closeness to the band and Joon. You'd met your favorite band and even your bias Mir and hung out with them for a while. He then took you to dinner at a simple ramen place that you loved, where you wanted to go. You never really liked for him to spend money on you, so you ended up paying for yourself. Everything was absolutely perfect until you went to Karaoke and he was drinking, saying idiotic things. 

 

You mentioned something about one of his female friends, the one he gave the earrings to and he said something that pissed you off. You argued and left him there. Dujun had driven you there, you had no ride but called a taxi. Ugh, you couldn't help but cry. It was never going to work with an idol, even one like Dujun. 

 

That was an hour ago, and he hadn't even apologized. Ugh, it was over. This year long relationship ending over your jealousy and his stupid smartass comments while being drunk.

 

Your stop was finally here, stuffing your phone in your purse and closing it, you paid the driver. He thanked you for the tip and offered you an umbrella for the pouring rain outside. That made you smile slightly, thanking him and opening it while getting out. 

 

As the driver sped off, you finally allowed tears to pour freely, slowly approaching the steps of your apartment building. Your feet hurt with these heels on all night and you felt you had no purpose of where to go...

 

Until you looked straight ahead and saw your boyfriend sitting on the steps with his head bowed, his hands resting on his head. He had no umbrella and he was drenched with the unrelenting rain. His suit was sticking to his body like glue...why was he here? Moreover, how long had he been sitting here in the neverending rain?

 

"D-Dujun?" Your voice was but a whisper as you stared at him In disbelief. He looked up, his eyes immediatly seeking yours. Just by looking at him, you could tell that he's sober at this point. His expression was somber as he stood.

 

"I am so sorry..." His voice sounded a bit sorrowful as he took a step towards you, but you backed away, not because you were sickened by him or anything...but you honestly didn't wanna get wet from whatever touch he was attempting. He sighed, running his fingers through his wet rain slicked hair. 

 

You took a few steps towards him and grabbed his wet hand, pulling him inside." If you want to talk, you can do it inside...even though I despise you, I don't want you getting sick out here." 

 

Despise.

 

Dujun hated how you could be so cold sometimes. He allowed you to lead him inside, his heart aching in his chest at your words. He was freezing and at this point yet he didn't care if he got sick or not. 

 

•••

 

You didn't say two words to him when you handed him cloths to change into. Cloths that he left here and you'd washed. You just pointed to the shower and he understood. Hanging his head slightly, he trudged to take a shower. 

 

You honestly didn't know what to say but talking to him wasn't something you wanted to do. This night had been so perfect, why did he have to ruin it?

 

A moment later Dujun emerged from the bathroom, steam billowing out of the door as he rubbed the towel against his wet dark mop of hair. That had to have been the quickest shower that you had ever seen, maybe only 6 minutes long. You tried not to look at him, but he'd sat right next to you on the couch sheepishly. Damn...just DAMN. Why did he have to be so y? Beads of water were sliding down his neck from his still damp hair and you had to turn away from him abruptly.

 

"I'm so sorry, _____" he softly uttered, his hand resting on your thigh. "Why apologize to me? Just go away." You harshly retorted before you could think better of it. 

 

Dujun knew better than to listen to that though, he was a patient man. He took both of your hands in his and smiled a little. "I'm sorry for being an idiot, Jagi,"

 

You began to falter...how could anyone be mad at that face? It's not like Dujun and you fought often...forgiving him wouldn't be so bad right?

 

"It's okay...just don't do it again okay?" You returned his smile as his grew, pulling you into his lap and wrapping his arms around you and looking right into your eyes.

 

"I'm an idiot when I'm drunk, but I won't be an idiot to you." He kissed your cheek, then placed a soft kiss close to your lips. "Next time I'll invite Junhyung to keep you in order~" you teased, both of you laughing. 

 

"So, you don't actually despise me...do you?" The humor had left his voice at this point. 

 

Despise?...oh right, you'd actually said that. You didn't like him at that moment but you didn't despise him in the least. "No...I really was angry with you, but I was just..." A sigh exited your lips as you avoided his gaze. "I'm sorry too..."

 

His expression became a bit more serious as his eyes rested on your lips, and you noticed, biting your bottom lip. He closed the distance between the pair, his soft lips gently meeting yours. You pulled back for a moment but Dujun wasn't allowing that. He let his hand rest against your neck, pulling you closer as his breathing hastened. He pressed his lips against yours once more, you reacting immediatly and returning the gentle kiss.

 

No matter what Yoon Dujun did, you could never seem to stay angry with him. Maybe it was his beautiful eyes or that sweet infectious smile...you weren't sure what it was but you knew you'd always forgive him.