Housewarming

My YG LIFE ^_^

“You did what?!?!?!” Bom looked at Dara in horror. She fanned her head using her hand as she tries to calm down from what Dara just told her.

“I said I invited Donghae and Hyukjae.” Dara calmly repeated.

This is not freaking happening.

“Unnie what’s wrong?” Hayi asked Bom who grew pale.

“Why did you invite him?” Bom looked at Dara as if she just did the most unreasonable thing ever.

“Why not? You said to invite friends.”

Bom was about to answer when Jiyong appeared and behind him was Top.

“Noona. I invited Kiko for the housewarming tonight. And a few of our model friends too.” Jiyong revealed.

“YOU WHAT?!?!?!” Bom screamed that was loud enough to be heard all over the house.

“See! So it’s ok to invite Donghae!” Dara said stomping her feet and went to her room.

Jiyong looked from Dara to Bom. “She invited Donghae?”

“Are you trying to get me fired?!?!?!” Bom was now getting stressed and she had to let Seungri know about this. “SEUNGRI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

After a few seconds Seungri came stumbling his way up the stairs.  “What? Noona... I”

“Dara invited Donghae and GD invited Kiko!!!” Bom told him like a child telling on her siblings.

“THEY DID WHAT!?!?!?!” Seungri thought he was going to faint with what he just heard. “WHY?!?!?!”

Seungri looked from Bom to Top who just shrugged his shoulders. Just then Yongbae just came back home and was headed to his room when he saw the people talking on the 2nd floor.

“Oh, Noona, I invited Yuri tonight.” Yongbae winked at her.

Bom was left speechless and Seungri’s mouth was left hanging open.

“We’re dead. We’re so dead.” Bom massaged her forehead.

Top dragged the two and headed downstairs and out at the backyard towards the pool area.

“Aish hyung!” Seungri said as Top won’t let go of him until they reach the part of the house where it’s only the three of them.

“You two better talk to me!” Top pointed from Bom to Seungri. “And don’t make me ask twice.

 

--

 

 

“YAH! DON’T EAT THAT!” Hayi whacked the hand of Junhoe who was trying to get a piece of the appetizer she and Soohyun are preparing.

“Waaaah!!!!!! Hyung!!!” Junhoe whined at Hanbin who was busy chopping something across from Hayi.

“When your Noona says No. Then no.” Hanbin told him and then faced Hayi and winked at her.

Oh my goodness Hayi felt her heart skip a beat. What is he doing.

Hayi turned away and walked towards the fridge and pretended that she was checking something there.

“Hayi can you check your Yongbae Oppa and Daesung Oppa how the meat is?” Bom who was in a distance told her.

It’s not that she doesn’t want Hayi and Hanbin to be together it’s just that she knows how awkward Hayi must feel right now especially how Hanbin has been sticking to her like glue ever since hey moved in the new house.

“Neh Unnie.” Hayi looked at her with a thankful stare.

“Hey you. You’re getting close with Hayi.” Yunhyeong suddenly told Hanbin.

Hanbin didn’t say anything and just smiled at him. The rest of the iKon members stared at him and waited for an answer but there was nothing. Bobby then threw a piece of potato that he already chopped at Hanbin.

“YAH! You really like her don’t you?” Bobby said basing his conclusion from Hanbin’s expression.

“If I do?” Hanbin smiled at him and raised an eyebrow.

“If you what?” Everyone turns and finds Seungyoon entering the kitchen. iKon members look at each other and kept mum waiting for Hanbin to say something.

“If Hanbin stops blabbering nonsense and just finished chopping the carrots so that the soup can be done already.” Bom butts in and looked at Hanbin sternly. “Our guests will be arriving soon I suggest you guys work double time?”

“UNNIE!” Minzy loudly called as she enters the kitchen but freezes as soon as she sees Seungyoon beside Bom.

“Hmmm?” Bom looked at Minzy waiting for her to say what she was about to say.

“Uhmm.. nothing... was just wondering if you need me to do anything.” Minzy shyly said.

Oh please can this day get any worse? Bom thought to herself. Apparently everyone they invited are busy with schedules and if they are at the baddest of luck their guest would only compose of Kiko and Donghae; to which is a disaster in waiting. And here is Minzy, Hayi, Hanbin and Seungyoon adding up to her stress.

 “Oh! I forgot can you and Seungyoon pick up the cakes I ordered?” Bom looked at her pleadingly. “I’m running late in time and my staff are not really that professional in cooking.”

Minzy hesitated but since she asked if she could do anything she couldn’t say no. “Uhm... well ok.”

 

 

--

 

 

 

Dinner time

 

 “Hey. Will you relax?” Top told her as he gives her a glass of orange juice. “Have fun.”

“How can I do that when i know this is a disaster in waiting kind of night.” She answered.

“Look, you still don’t know what’s going to happen so please freaking relax!!!!”Top smiled at her and discretely scolded her. “Seungri and I has got this covered, so just relax ok?”

But Bom couldn’t relax, she looked at their backyard were the family members are scattered.

Daesung and Yongbae are grabbing Seungri and trying to push them towards the pool. Dara and Minzy are laughing at them.

iKon, Winner, AKMU and Hayi are all huddled near the grass area of the pool and were fooling around as well.

Maybe Tabi is right. Maybe I’m over reacting. Bom sighed and took a deep breath.

“WE’RE HERE!!!!!!!!!” Jiyong announced as he and Kiko walked hand in hand entering the backyard.

Everyone paused for a moment and stared blankly at them before Tabi hits reality and offers a handshake.

“Kiko. Long time no see.” Kiko smiled and just bowed a bit to him.

“Hey Kiko.” Seungri greeted while Daesung and Yongbae holds him upside down ready to deep his head on the pool.

Kiko smiled and waved at him.

“What are you guys doing?” Jiyong rolled his eyes at the two. “Put him down.”

Daesung and Yongbae let go of Seungri’s legs and the poor boy fell on the pool. “Naa---blurb blurb blurb...”

“YAH!” Jiyong said running towards the pool where Seungri was thrown.

Everyone laughed as Seungri got out of the pool. “Hyung! They’re bullying me!!!!!”

Just then doorbell rang again and this time Chanwoo was the one who opened the door.

After a few minutes he comes back with Donghae, Hyukjae, Yuri and Chanyeol in tow.

“Oh anneonghaseo.” Dara greeted as she walk towards them.

“Hey.” Donghae greeted.

“Wow this is far better than the one in roommate!” Chanyeol uttered loudly

“As expected from YG.” Eunhyuk agreed.

“Well I hope that’s a compliment.” Jiyong smiled as he walked towards them to shake their hands.

Yongbae approached them too and greeted his guest first. “Yuyi!!!!”

Other YG family members noticed the aegyo of Yongbae and they exchanged glances trying to confirm what’s happening.

“Hey Dee hope you don’t mind we tagged along Yeol cause our manager wouldn’t allow us to go without an EXO member.” Doghae explained

“Dee?”Seungri mouthed at Tabi who just shrugged his shoulders.

“It’s fine. Come on we’ll tour you inside the house.” Dara held Donghae’s hand and pulled him towards the house again.

Members of the family exchanged glances again upon seeing the gesture. While Bom and Minzy were all giddy about it.

“Hey! NO BOYS IN THE GIRLS ROOM!” Seungri shouted to which Donghae’s group laughed.

“Let’s go.” Yongbae said letting Yuri walk inside first.

“AND NO GIRLS IN THE BOYS ROOM!!!!” Seungri added.

“Mino, Hanbin, join them with the tour.” Daesung instructed but GD held up his hand saying not to.

“Come on baby let’s join the tour.” Jiyong said holding Kiko’s hand and following the others.

After all the visitors and their hosts are inside Bom pretended to be losing her balance to be catched by Junhwe.

“Noona!” the dongsaengs shouted while Bom pretended to weep.

“They’re trying to kill me really they are!!!” Bom said as Minzy couldn’t help but giggle.

“Come on Noona, it’s not going to be that bad.” Seungri smiled at her. “Trust me.”

“It’s when you say those words that truly worries me.” Bom answered.

 

 

--

 

The Tour:

 

The house :

 

Living Room:

Kitchen:

 

Basement Studio:

Gym:

 

Second Floor Living room

Room 1: Dara, CL, Soohyun

 

Room 2: Bom, Minzy, Hayi

 

Room 3. Jiyong, Hanbin, Seungyoon

Room 4. Mithra, Top, Mino, Bobby

 

Room 5. Yongbae, Jinhwan, Jinwoo, Chanhyuk

 

Room 6. Daesung, Seunghoon, Junhoe, Yunhyeong

Room 7. Seungri, Donghyuk, Taehyun, Chanwoo

 

 

 

--

 

"S-sa-sajangnim?" Seungyoon turned pale upon seeing their President in front of them.

"Weh? I'm invited ito this party." YG said as he went inside the house passing by Seungyoon.

"What's up? Sa-sa-Sajangnim?” Daesung was halted upon seeing their President standing at their front door with Teddy, Jinu, Sean behind him all smiling widely with bottles of wine in hand.

“HYUNGS!!!! SAJANGNIM!!!!” Seungri shouted from behind Daesung and pulled the boys inside the house.

Everyone was at the backyard talking when Seungri lead YG and the others to them. Jiyong was in shock to see their president. It was unexpected.

Kiko held his hand and squeezed it tightly. Their relationship was not exactly rejected by YG but it’s not also always approved.

The SM people felt awkward and couldn’t do anything but just bow and greet the President.

“Why the shocked faces?” YG asked upon seeing almost all of their faces in shock and with Seungri and Bom who are the only ones happy at his appearance.

“Eermmm.. nothing, nothing. Welcome.” Top answered pointing to iKon to grab the wines their holding and welcoming them.

“Did you call them?” Bom whispered to Seungri who nodded in response.

“Seungri. You are my new favorite YG family member.”

Seungri smiled brightly at the compliment of his Noona as he watch Winner and iKon take YG and the others on a tour of the house.

 

--

After dinner, YG, Teddy, Sean and Jinu set up a mini DJ booth at the backyard near the pool area.

After setting up YG went behind the table and started playing music that you would usually hear whenever you go clubbing. Winner, iKon, AKMU and Hayi started to form a circle and everyone started to dance.

Seungri, Daesung, Bom are beside the Sajangnim dancing weird dance steps while their dongsaengs watch them and laugh while dancing too.

“Wow. I never knew being in YG was this fun.” Eunhyuk said as they all watched what was happening at the patio beside the pool area.

Dara, Yongbae and GD are with their respective guests watching the rest of the family having fun.

“Ei guys.” Top called their attention and they all turned to see his guests models, Hong Jong Hyun and Lee Soo Hyuk. “My guests are here.”

They exchanged pleasantries and the two new guests noticed the chaos happening at the backyard.

“Wow.” Soo Hyuk said upon seeing who was the DJ.

“Hey guys!” Bom noticed the new arrived guests that she approached them to greet.

“Anneonghaseo.” The two greeted back.

“Come on! Let’s dance!!!” Bom pulled the two of them and walked towards where the other members where dancing.

After a few minutes Seungri grabs Eunhyuk and Chanyeol and even Yongbae and Yuri.

Donghae stood up and went over the food and beverage table and returned with a plastic cup of water. “Here, I can see how thirsty you are.”

“Oh. Thanks.” Dara smiled and blushed at the cute act.

“Do you want anything else?” Donghae asked Dara concernedly.

Dara shook her head and smiled at the latter. He’s really sweet. Dara thought. Just then she noticed GD glaring their way. What’s his problem? Dara thought to herself and just like a lightbulb lighting on top of her head she had an idea.

She reached for the red velvet cupcake placed near her and suddenly reaching it out to Donghae to taste.

“Want to try it? Minzy and I baked it.” She smiled innocently at Donghae.

Donghae leaned closer and took a big bite, a few icing were left on his lip and as to further shock everyone who has seen what Dara was doing she then wiped off the icing off Donghae’s lips with her hand!

Bom nudged Seungri and they both glanced from Dara and Donghae to GD who has smoke coming out of his nose and ears. (kidding but you get the picture)

“Hmmm... interesting...” Bom whispered and both her and Seungri exchanged evil grins.