He's your boyfriend? - Riyuu

A Shattered Heart

Mr. Dimple suddenly stands up from his place and offers us for some light beverage. The three of us went out of the room and head down to the canteen. It is already dark outside but they are still working for these idols. I wonder what Sato, the leader and the brown haired colour are doing. The orange cordial is good. I took small sips while my eyes are wandering the big hall, watching the staffs running here and there. I’m amazed.

We were done with our drinks and was about to leave but then Sato greets us from the main entrance. He is already done with his work. Good then, I can start studying already. “Hi Risa!” He started.

“It didn’t take long huh.”

“Yeah. I did in one take so it ended up pretty fast.”

I thanked Mr. Dimple for his treat and he smiled at me with his dimple showing off. Oh…. The four of us left and headed to their place as I start to take out my homework and Sato said he wanted to change his clothes first. He came back after a few minutes and we start with our study.

“Risa! Look at this! Most of the fanpages are talking about Senior Haru with you. You are the centre of the attention now.” Marius said. I jumped out from my seat and took a glance at the laptop with Mr. Dimple bent his body forward; next to me.

“Screw him. He should know what he is doing.” I muttered. Sato came with a glass of plain water in his hand. He sipped and took a look at the screen of Marius’s mini laptop.

“I was there.” His eyes widened.

The description says that Haru or also known as J.R is in a relationship with a high school girl and many people witnessed the scene where the girl hoped into his car together with her schoolmate. Haru has never mentioned about his relationship and to a surprise, it is a girl with 11 years different.

“So you are involved too, Shori kun” Marius said. Sato was not obvious in the photo because his disguise is completely different from his cool image, so maybe he is saved for now? Screw you Riyuu. You dragged me into your big world.

“It is also rumoured that you have a scandal with Shori kun too. This was a photo that has been taken today, when both of you came in the afternoon.” Mr. Dimple said.

“Looks like I have to jump from roof to roof in order to escape from the reporters, fans and paparazzi. The back entrance is not safe anymore.” I said.

“Well, I don’t mind having scandals with you. At least, the reporters doesn’t know who is Riyuu’s girlfriend’s schoolmate.” He chuckled. I glared at him and his laugh faded.

“Sorry” He choke. He shifted and pulled on his heel; walking towards the table and flipped his books open. 

The next day, the moment I enter the school compound, everyone started to circle around me. They spotted Riyuu’s car and it was the same as yesterday. “Risa! RIsa!” Screaming, calling names, squealing and all the related. Damn…

“You are in a relationship with Haru all this while?! Seriously? Why you never tell us?” The gossip girls from my class bumped into my directions.

“No I’m not! Please stop this commotion. I have no statement to say. A fullstop. He is not my boyfriend.” I said and pushed them firmly to make a way but they don’t believe because the news is all over the net. I hope his agency would say something about this.

-Recess time-

“Aushh! I can’t concentrate at all! This is all because of your beloved senior. Can’t he just stay away from my school life so that I wouldn’t be recognise in the showbiz world?” I muttered and took a bite at my lunch—sandwich.

“Hahah. Your life will be getting more fun from now on. Want some?” He held out a can of carbonated lemonade. I didn’t move my eyes from his lemonade and suddenly he took out another can from a pocket of his bag.

“It’s okay. I have one.” He added, his lips curved into a small smile.

“Thanks” I said and took the can from him.  I opened the can and start sipping the lemonade, glancing at Sato, he had his leg crossed onto the other with hand holding a Biology note while sipping the lemonade. Wow, he is really hardworking when it comes to study.

“Sato Shori, you can really study when it is noisy?”

“Ah. I have to study hard. Enough for me when I failed my Biology test before.”

“Do you have any schedule today? Do I have to come over and play?”

“Erm. Let me check.” He took out his cell phone and dialed something. “I have. Too bad, I can’t be with you as usual. I will be working until 2 in the morning. Hopefully I managed to go to school tomorrow.” He sighed.

“Rest well. You look exhausted right now. It’s okay. If Riyuu has no work then probably I won’t be coming.” I said and the bell rang. He closed his book and we start to clean our mess.

“Let’s go.” He said.

I went back to my class and as usual, the boring History lesson started right a few minutes after I set myself at my table.

“Please distribute this to everyone. We have our timetable reshuffled. So, you will start using this timetable tomorrow.”

I glanced through the new timetable and I found out, our PE lessons were combined with Sato’s class. Oh how unpredictable. School ended and I quickly pack my things but then the gossip group circling around me.

“Risa, you haven’t tell us about your relationship with Haru san”

“What is there to tell? I have already told you I don’t have anything to say about it. Maybe you can wait for his official announcement.” I said and leave the class immediately.

While I was running down the stairs, I saw Sato was playing basketball with his friends. Wow. He is good. I found myself smiling; watching him play. I went to the nearest vender machine and bought some isotonic drinks.

I walked towards the court and found he was there alone. His game has finished. “Hi.” I started. He tilted his head up and smiled at me.

“Hi.”

“Nice game?”

“Kinda.”

“May I?” I pointed at the empty seat next to him. He slid himself a little and nodded his head. I grabbed the towel from his sports bag and gave it to him.

“Here. I brought some. Thank you for the lemonade. It was my favourite.” I said. He took the isotonic drinks from me.

“Hahah, thanks. I would appreciate this as much as the last piece of rose on Earth.” Ahah… Why am I blushing? I can feel the heat is radiating on my face.

“I better get going. Good luck for your work.” I slung my bag at my shoulder and he waved at me as a goodbye.

Soon I saw Riyuu was waiting for me outside of the school gate. Oh this man. How can he ever give up already? That doesn’t make me change my mind for accepting his apologise.

“Riyuu, will you be going out tonight?” I asked.

“Erm, not for today. I will be staying at home. Why?”

“No. Just asking.”

We fell into silence for a while but then he broke it with a simple question.

“You are in a relationship with him?”

“Eh?”