Mars Concert

The Last Thread Of Love

Min Hyuk, Jung Shin, and Jong Hyun encouraged each other for their second major concert.

"We can do it, all right?" Jong Hyun said.

"Of course, we can," Jung Shin bragged. "Song Jong Hyun, Yoo Jung Shin, and Baek Min Hyuk are gonna rock all night and bring the house down!"

"Yeah, baby!" hollered Min Hyuk.

Shin Woo went to them and patted them. He mentioned them to come closer and whispered to them something. The guys seemed to understood.

"Hwaiting!" they chorused.

*****

"Ouch, Go Mi Nam, I will plaster your arms!" Jeremy sneered at him after being jabbed.

"Loser!" Mi Nam shot back.

"Stop it, Oppa, Jeremy," Mi Nyu pleaded.

The two guys shut up at the request of the poor girl. And finally, the concert began.

Mars started their number with the first song that they released in their third album. The fans went wild with anticipation and even sang along with them. Jeremy, Mi Nam, and Mi Nyu chanted along. Only Tae Kyung remained silent in his seat and continued being a killjoy. He was not being killjoy, really, he was just observing the performing guys.

Later on, when the lights dimmed, a guitar sound was heard on stage, and a husky voice sang. Mi Nyu froze in her seat when she heard the voice that she had not heard for almost two years. Then, as the lights turned up, it was Shin Woo singing, playing on his guitar while sitting down. He was singing "Y, Why" which is a CN Blue song. The crowd went wild with excitement to hear their Shin Woo-oppa sing on stage again. Even Jeremy, Tae Kyung, and Mi Nam were shocked.

 

I know I've fallen in love when you're coming down to my eyes
Wanna make you, wanna feel the beauty as you are
I wanna tell you some I'm not a man who say in lies
Wanna love you I wanna hold you can you be the part of my life

You can have it your way girl it you mind
I don't wanna bend you girl, all the life all the life

 

"Shin Woo-hyung..." Mi Nyu was breathless. "Gosh, he looks so...beautiful..."

She saw that his eyes looked fierce, but she could feel the emotion on his voice. Even the strumming of his guitar was telling her something.

 

I'll feel your love forever I wanna know your feeling
This feeling is so true, girl
I'll need your love forever I can feel your heart
So please breathe with me forever

 

"I wish I could...breathe with you," Mi Nyu thought. She tried to examine what she felt for Shin Woo. She felt her heart beating rapidly and falling out of her chest when he rapped.

 

If you wanna one time, girl
I gotta give you more than
Whenever wanna some thang
I'm gonna with you somewhere
I gotta show you what I'm gonna do when your eyes
Contact to me
It doesn't work it out
You know too hard to breathe it
Baby I love you indeed Nothing is lie we need
I can't see it any teardropin'on your face, girl
I just wanna say I love it

 

"But you don't care about the tears falling down my face, Shin Woo-hyung," she mentally said to him as she cried silently.

 

You can have it your way girl it you mind
I don't wanna bend you girl, all the life, all the life

I'll feel your love forever I wanna know your feeling
This feeling is so true, girl
I'll need your love forever I can feel your heart
So please breathe with me forever

When you come in my life see my eyes
My life is never the same
My eyes tell you truth
I wanna live In your life

 

"Live in my life? But you already forgot about me, have you?" she argued in her head.

She continued to shed her tears as she listened to him sing.

 

I'll feel your love forever I wanna know your feeling
This feeling is so true, girl
I'll need your love forever I can feel your heart
So please breathe with me forever

****

After the concert, AN Jell went backstage to congratulate the guys. The Noisy Five (Mars plus Jeremy and Mi Nam) were howling like dogs in great delight. Tae Kyung clapped his hands.

"My hoobaes are not that bad after all," he commented.

"After all, Shin Woo-hyung was an AN Jell member," Jung Shin said.

Shin Woo blushed at the compliments.

"Let's all go for a drink!" Jong Hyun proposed.

The Noisy Five exchanged high-fives at the proposal.

"Shiro!" Tae Kyung piped. "I don't like drinking."

"Who said you are included?" was Mi Nam's mischievous remark.

"Go Mi Nam!!!!" Tae Kyung angrily said as he chased the other AN Jell member.

Jeremy turned to Mi Nyu. "Ya, are you coming?"

Shin Woo piped up, interrupting Jeremy. "I'm coming."

Mi Nyu answered in a jiffy. "I'm coming too! Because Mi Nam-oppa is coming."

Jung Shin smiled. "At least, you are gonna have fun with us, right?"

******

In a famous bar.

Most people were in the dance floor, dancing. The Noisy Five all clinked each of their bottles of beer against one anothers'.

"Cheers!" they chorused.

"To Mars!" Jong Hyun said.

"To our hoobae!" Jeremy said.

They drowned themselves in beer when Jung Shin noticed that Mi Nyu and Shin Woo were not touching their drinks.

"Uh...I will only eat! Only eat," Mi Nyu said as her excuse.

Shin Woo picked up his bottle and drank all of the contents without breathing. The Noisy Five looked at him in wonder. When Shin Woo was done, the five guys clapped their  hands.

"Whoah! That is one great feat!" Jong Hyun said. "You're awesome, Hyung."

But it was just one bottle of beer, and Shin Woo did not drink any more.

*****

The Noisy Five went out of the bar all tipsy and laughing, while Mi Nyu and Shin Woo went out silently. Mi Nyu assisted Jeremy and her oppa to the AN Jell van, while Shin Woo assisted his band. He looked at the poor girl helping her drunken brother, so he went up to her and helped her. When Mi Nam was finally put in place, he walked away.

"Gomawoyo, Shin Woo-hyung," she thanked cheerfully.

He turned to her and nodded, then walked away.

"Be careful, Shin Woo-hyung," she called out to him, but he only waved his hand goodbye.

As the driver of the Mars van sped off, Mi Nyu went inside the van and requested the driver to drive off. She could really see the other van in front, and in her thought, she sent another mental message to Shin Woo.

"Shin Woo-hyung, even if it seems that you are pushing me away and letting go, I will do my best to bring back your feelings for me."

With conviction, she thought.

"Shin Woo-hyung, I think I've fallen in love with you..."