AN Jell And Mars

The Last Thread Of Love

President Ahn gathered his boys: AN Jell and Mars. He is celebrating his birthday, and he wanted to celebrate it with the boys. He wanted to go drinking with them, like a father wanting to bond with his sons.

"I'm cool with that," Jong Hyun said.

Min Hyuk, Jung Shin, and Jeremy nodded happily.

"I'm good," Mi Nam answered.

Tae Kyung pursed his lips before he answered. "I can go with you to eat, but leave me out on the drinking spree. You know I hate drinking."

Only Shin Woo was silent.

"O, Shin Woo, how about you?" the president asked.

His Mars guys were looking at him expectantly, most especially Min Hyuk.

"Johayo (fine), I'll go," was his deadpan remark.

"Ah, good, good! I want to spend time with you and catch up with you huh?" the president said.

Then, to Tae Kyung, he said, "Take care of your hoobaes huh? And continue guiding Shin Woo in composing."

"Ne," the AN Jell leader replied nonchalantly. There was no need to tutor Shin Woo anymore since he had become better and better and almost at par with the standards.

******

That night, they went to a fancy restaurant. Shin Woo was disturbed that Mi Nam brought Mi Nyu along, but he remained silent. When Mi Nyu saw that Shin Woo hobbled along, she went to him and asked.

"Do you want me to assist you, Shin Woo-hyung?" she asked politely.

He shook his head and sat down on a chair. Mi Nyu sat next to him so she can be of service. Throughout the whole dinner, the other guys, especially Mi Nam, Min Hyuk, and Jeremy were telling all the stories. Only Tae Kyung and Shin Woo were silent.

"I think I am the most good-looking guy here!" Jeremy announced.

"Boooo!!!!" Mi Nam hollered.

"Ya! Don't do that ever again!" Jeremy snapped.

"Aigoo, aigoo, why are you kids quarreling? You are bad examples to your hoobae, you know?" Jong Hyun said.

"Mianhae, Hyung," Jeremy and Mi Nam chorused boredly.

Jung Shin and Mi Nyu laughed heartily. Even the president was really amused of their fighting that he missed his boys a lot.

Amidst the laughter, Mi Nyu caught sight of her neighbor.

"Gwaenchanhseumnikka, Shin Woo-hyung?" she whispered.

He smiled a bit and nodded. She felt really sad that Shin Woo suddenly got so distant.