Guitar And Piano Synchronize Beautifully

The Last Thread Of Love

President Ahn, Manager Ma, and Coordi Noona looked at Zephyr's Kiss.

"So, so, you--the two of you are...a couple?" Manager Ma asked.

Both of them nodded their heads.

Coordi Noona went to them and pinched their cheeks. She was feeling so happy for the two.

"Holding hands together! Isn't it nice?" she remarked.

"Well...I..I don't know what to say!" the president said in happy shock. "Good luck! Just don't fight when you are working, all right?"

"Ne," Shin Woo said.

"Ye...." Mi Nyu replied.

"See how beautiful you are when you are in love?" Coordi Noona asked. "A song goes, 'when you love, it makes you prettier.' I cannot help but agree!"

Mi Nyu blushed at Coordi Noona's statement. "Gamsahamnida, Noona."

Manager Ma began to sob like an idiot. "My Mi Nyu-ya! She is going to get married already!"

"Mwo?" Coordi Noona asked as she slapped his head.

"But...but..." the manager cried before wiping his wet nose.

The president rolled his eyeballs in amusement.

"Ya, Shin Woo, take care of her, huh? Never let a good girl go," he said with a wink, and the lad bowed in gratitude.

***************

It became the news in show business that the tandem became a couple for real. Some of the AN Jell die-hard fans who were also Shin Woo fans cried their hearts to learn that Mi Nyu and Shin Woo got back. They did not know that the first act was fake.

Shin Woo and Mi Nyu practiced for their first major concert, spending day and night at the studio. Even the Mars guys and Jeremy would often spy at them and check what the two are doing inside the studio at a very late hour.

"Do you think they will sleep here?" Jung Shin asked.

"Mollayo," Jong Hyun replied. "If I were them, I'd go home and swim on my bed."

"Ya, they are not doing anything illegal, right?" Min Hyuk asked.

"You mean, they will be doing it already?" Jung Shin asked, accentuating the words with his hands.

"Ya, you guys are so erts!" Jeremy said in his foul mood. "Mi Nam will get angry, and if he knew that I am also into this spying thing, he's gonna kick me on the face."

"Nah, Mi Nam will not know," Jung Shin whispered.

"I think we better go, or else, Mi Nam will surely find us and kick our faces," Jong Hyun said.

*****************

Finally, the big day came.

Mi Nyu had her hair rebonded a few days earlier, as Coordi Noona demanded to have her hair that straight.

"Like I said, love makes you pretty. So you should be pretty for Shin Woo," the stylist said.

She looked at her little pet dressed in a white sleeveless dress with princess skirt around three inches above the knee. The lady was wearing only that and a pair of white stiletto heels. Noona could have let her wear a pearl necklace, but Mi Nyu insisted to just have her hair as her accessory. Her makeup was not thick, and it just showed her innocent face.

"My, my... You are so pretty. And your dashing prince will come out from the parlor soon!"

Shin Woo did come out. He traded his brunette hair for a jet black-colored hair. His deep red button-down shirt matched perfectly with his white pants. His dark brown shoes even gleamed nicely that Coordi Noona could see her reflection clearly.

When he saw Mi Nyu, he could not say anything.

"Earth to Shin Woo?" Coordi Noona asked as she snapped her fingers.

"Ah...mianhae Noona," he replied to the stylist while his eyes were fixed on his girl.

Mi Nyu blushed as she lowered her head and fixed her hair behind her ears.

"Beautiful," he said breathlessly. He was so hopeless that he could not help but stare at his girl.

"Now, now, Shin Woo, time for the concert," Coordi Noona told him.

*****

The music played first even before the lights could shine. And when the lights were , the crowd went wild to see Shin Woo standing on stage. They missed seeing him perform live, and they were excited to see that he could stand straight well. They were also excited to see Mi Nyu perform for the first time. So excited for Zephyr's Kiss.

The song which they performed first was the song that Mi Nyu penned, "So Love Me When It Hurts." The crowd enjoyed singing along with the duo, and they had to agree that the songs that they composed sound better even without drums or electronic gadgets or auto-tunes. The only electronic about the show are the amplifiers and the mikes. It was plain acoustic, and the piano and the guitar mixed just so beautifully. 

"Did you see that?" one girl said to her oppa. "Their musical instruments complement each other, just like the two of them."

"I agree," the guy said to his yeojachingu.

"I can really feel their love..." Sa Yu Ri sighed.

Her member, a die-hard Shin Woo fan, was crying. "YA! Don't say that, Leader! It hurts, you know."

Yu Ri only smirk. She did not know what she was doing in the Zephyr's Kiss concert, when she was supposed to be the president of the AN Jell fans club. Oh well, it won't hurt, right?

The fans totally enjoyed seeing Shin Woo walking on stage, and they noticed that he walked so perfectly that  it seems that his limping did not exist at all.

"It's a miracle!" one guy said.

"I heard he underwent a third surgery."

"But if he did, we could have read it in the news."

"Ne."

"Some said Jeremy accidentally kicked his legs, that is why his walking suddenly got back to normal."

"Anya... they said that Jolie bit him, and Shin Woo had to get anti-rabies shots. It was said to cure his limping."

"Aigoo! That is simply not true. The vaccine cannot possibly do that!"

For more than an hour, the crowd noticed that Shin Woo was able to manage standing up.

For the finale, he sat down beside her while they sang "When You Find Love", the song with the controversial music video. Everyone began singing along with them, and most of them continued their gossip, most especially the staring sessions near the elevator and the kiss.

"So sweet!!!!"

After the song, both of them stood up and went to the center of the stage. Both of them held each other's hands and bowed to the audience.

And the lights died down.

**************

"Where are they?" Manager Ma anxiously asked Coordi Noona after the concert.

"Mollayo," she said. "I just saw them here a while ago. Wae?"

The manager sat on the floor and pounded the floor with his fist. He was swinging his legs like a child having tantrums.

"What is wrong with you?" was the stylist's irate question.

"Kko Di-ya....the president is going to kill me!" he sobbed.

"Wae?" the stylist asked.

"The president wanted to eat dinner with them," he sobbed. "And they are even missing! Eotteohke??????"

The stylist smirked. "Just tell him that the two absconded after the show. Just tell him the two are having a date. What's so hard about that?"

Noona scoffed at him and left, leaving the manager to deal with his own childish tantrums.

*******

True enough, the two absconded...to the park.

They looked so cute holding hands together, and looking like characters out of a fairy tale book.

When they reached the park, Mi Nyu looked up to the maple tree and saw many more pretty maple leaves. She looked at him, who was staring at the leaves too.

"I have a surprise for you," she said.

He watched her get something out of her white purse, and received the gift with his palm. It was the maple leaf he gave her the first night they "dated" here. Shin Woo managed a laugh.

"I thought you kept this safely in your notebook. Why are you bringing this around?" he asked.

"I did so because I have a feeling that we will be back here again," Mi Nyu said.

Shin Woo kissed the leaf and handed it back to her.

"Keep it, because we are definitely coming back here over and over again."

Mi Nyu took the leaf and kept it. She sat down on the bench. "Ahhh...so tired. Shin Woo-hyung, you have been standing for more than two hours already. Aren't you tired?"

He shook his head. "I am cherishing my stance and my walk because you gave them back to me."

He stood in front of her and leaned forward, just like his old habits before when Mi Nyu would tend to lean back.

"I love you," he said.

Mi Nyu opened and shut . She managed a smile and replied that she loved him too. And so, Shin Woo leaned forward, and they shared soft kisses. When they parted, he his lips.

"Your lips taste just as great as the lipstick that you are wearing," he said.

Mi Nyu her own lips. "Ye, my lipstick tastes great. But your kiss tastes better than my lipstick."

He smiled, amused. How could he ever get tired of her? She was simply single-minded and totally adorable.

"Mi Nyu, do you want to dance?" he asked as he held out her hand.

Mi Nyu took his hand and stood up. "Ye."

And so, Shin Woo pulled her close to him, and they danced. He twirled her round and round, just like the dance that princes and princesses dance when they are at the ball. She loved it how he could carry her gently like she is silk. And he loved it how she could follow the steps like they had been dancing forever.

Ah.... Prince Shin Woo finally got his Princess Mi Nyu. ♥♥♥♥

 

 

---END---

******************

So that ends my story. To all who subscribed, read, and gave their comments, thank you so very much. I am so happy to know you guys. Really, thank you soooo much! Love you all. v(^_^)v